Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone!! I'm very new to this site so if I put anything in the wrong place I apologize, was wondering if anyone has experienced this doctor and also I'm needing advice on the presurgery diet, have not received instruction yet. Any advice will be much appreciated thank u and God bless!!

I to am considering Dr. Ponce Oct. 29th for me. I also have not gotten any pre-op instructions. Who is your Coordinator?

Hi there! Dr Ponce did my surgery on June 15 and my coordinator was trish! :) I have nothing but great things to say about them both! Dr ponce's pre-op diet is one of the easiest out there, simply nothing but yogurt (any kind) & Water for the three days before surgery! Good luck! I have lost 40 lbs already! :)

Hi . I would like to talk to you about your doctor. I used Trish but she was with dr Kelly at that time. My friend is wanting too use Trish but now she is with dr pounce so in trying to gather my on information and do my own research about this doctor so I know my friend is safe.

Well I have a friend that I was in a class with last semester that uses dr Ponce for all her family, she recently took her daughter in April and she looks great, no complications what so ever, she now flys out with people in groups to see dr ponce. From all the people I've witnessed seeing that's used him look and feel great!! I'm not sure who my coordinator is unless it's her because she has walked me through everything thus far and has booked surgery date, I just got off the phone with her and will be getting preop liquid diet soon :) I know that this doctor is a teacher to other doctors, I was just wanting to hear outside influences on people I did not know so I appreciate the info!! I'm getting more and more comfortable on choosing him, I haven't heard one little bad thing!! Good luck everyone!! September 26th is my day!! :)

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Ponce on September 14th.. I was told pre op diet is yogurt and Water for 3 days and then of course nothing after midnight the night before surgery.. nice and simple. Was thinking I bet all that yogurt helps to keep our intestine nice and healthy with lots of the good kind of bacteria :)

I am using Trish as my coordinator, she's been wonderful. I've spoken to MANY people through this forum as well as obesityhelp forums and have yet to hear one complaint about Dr Ponce. At this point I feel confident with my decision to use him. I will be at INT hospital in TJ for 2 nights and then at the Lucerna (hotel) for 1 night. I can't WAIT!

one thing I've noticed is that it seems like most of the doctors in Mexico give you a kind of generalized post op diet to follow.. so I've been researching through forums as well as googling to find out what other people's docs and nuts are telling them to do for post op diet, and even those seem to vary quite a bit so I've decided to just stick to one of the most strict/careful diets and play it safe. I am also going to find a nutritionist here local to me before I leave for surgery so that I have someone I can see at least a couple times..

Good luck to you! :)

How much is dr. Ponce....

$5500 includes surgery and hospital stay for 2 nights and 1 night at Lucerna hotel.

here's the contact info for Trish (WLS for better life)

http://www.facebook.com/TrishyLupz

Nursgirl thanks for the link...do you know a phone number for Trish?

I went to Dr. Ponce on May 3rd i'm four months post op and my experience was just awesome, he is a very nice and knowledgeable surgeon. Trish did an excellent job of taking care of my husband and I and I consider her a great friend now we still keep in touch. I've lost 71 pounds so far and have about 70 more to go. I would recommend Dr. Ponce to any of my family or friends. INT was a nice cozy hospital and the Lucerna was such a relaxing hotel! I have a youtube chanel you are welcome to watch and can answer any questions for you!! Wishing you a great journey!!

Holly

Oh here is trish's contact information

Patient coordinator.

It's at the bottom in my signature..thanks for subscribing i'm not as good about it as some people but i've been keepin my diary. Here's my 4 month update picture..when trish gave me this shirt i thought it was soooo tiny!!post-17584-13813670500939_thumb.jpg

post-11858-13813659901189_thumb.jpg