Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween Contest October 31 2012

Surgery date: 3/13/12

SW: 243.6

Challenge starting weight: 168

Week #1-163.4

Week #2-161.2

Week #3-161.2

Week #4-159.2

Week #5-156.2

Week #6-155

Week #7-154.6

Week #8-154.2

Halloween Challenge: Goal: 153

I didn't make my goal. I'm officially in a stall. This week could have gone so much better if I hadn't been sick. I came down with walking pneumonia. Ugh!!! Anyway' date=' I'll take the 11.2 lbs in 8 weeks. Seems slow, but 14.2 away from goal so I expect it. I'm hoping to make my official goal by New Years Day and will be hopping on that thread next.

Congrats to all the losers whether you made goal or not you still lost!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Walking pneumonia?! That's a bummer. I hope ur on the road to recovery. Im sorry u didn't make ur goal, but u kicked some tushy, lady- 11.2 pounds isn't anything to sneeze at. Congrats on the loss!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Walking pneumonia?! That's a bummer. I hope ur on the road to recovery. Im sorry u didn't make ur goal' date=' but u kicked some tushy, lady- 11.2 pounds isn't anything to sneeze at. Congrats on the loss!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Thanks Danyell! See you on the New Year challenge???

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Didn't make goal actually picked up two lbs sure it Water weight but Im happy to be down 52lbs in three months....never could have done it without "lil greedy" thats what I call my new tummy....congratulations to everyone....I'm signing up for New Years goal....btw I was 5 lbs short for goal because of the water weight

I forgot to weigh in each Saturday but I started this challenge at 250 and as of yesterday I'm at 230. My goal was 220 BUT I think losing 20 pounds in a little over two months is fantastic! My rapid weight loss has definitely slowed down, but at least it hasn't stopped altogether!

Date of surgery: may 15th 2012

Weight before : 130kg

Weight as of today 91.8 kg

I had surgery may 15th weight was 130kg now I am at 91 kg still stall since end of July:( I've got more cal and exercise but no luck.

Are we In a new challenge? I didn't make this goal :-( so when is the next one please

neek41

There is a Thanksgiving & New Year's one currently going on. Search for them and they should come up. Good luck!!!

There is a Thanksgiving & New Year's one currently going on. Search for them and they should come up. Good luck!!!

Thank you I found the New Year's challenge :-)

neek41

Weight before surgery - 232

Date of surgery - 08/17/12 (227 day of surgery)

Beginnng Contest Weight (09/22/12) 205.4

Week 2 (09/30/12) - 203.4

Week 2 (10/05/12) - 201.2

Week 3 (10/12/12)- 199

Week 4 (10/19/12) - 196.2

Week 5 (10/26/12) - 194.4

Final Day (10/31/12) - 192.8

Goal weight for competition 185

I did not make my Halloween goal but I am all so happy where I am at. I started out on 08/17 wearing a size 18. Today I wear a size 12. I can't say I do not care what the scale say because that would be a lie but I can say that I am very happy with how the weight that remains on the scale reflects in my cloethes and in the mirror. This VSG has been such a blessing...On to the next challenge...

And for Halloween I was a Chinese Takeout Girl...

post-35313-1381366071038_thumb.jpeg

Weight before surgery - 232

Date of surgery - 08/17/12 (227 day of surgery)

Beginnng Contest Weight (09/22/12) 205.4

Week 2 (09/30/12) - 203.4

Week 2 (10/05/12) - 201.2

Week 3 (10/12/12)- 199

Week 4 (10/19/12) - 196.2

Week 5 (10/26/12) - 194.4

Final Day (10/31/12) - 192.8

I did not make my Halloween goal but I am all so happy where I am at. I started out on 08/17 wearing a size 18. Today I wear a size 12. I can't say I do not care what the scale say because that would be a lie but I can say that I am very happy with how the weight that remains on the scale reflects in my cloethes and in the mirror. This VSG has been such a blessing...On to the next challenge...

And for Halloween I was a Chinese Takeout Girl...

Great job on the weight loss. You look awesome

Sent from my iPad using VST

Weight before surgery 260

Date of surgery 3/13/2012

Current weight 198

I am 188 so I didn't make goal but I did lose 10lbs. Bittersweet I guess. On to the next challenge!