Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How The Hell Do You Drink Isopure?

Now I am scared. I just bought 4 bottles of isopure..... I did not like the vanilla premier Protein so I will try chocolate next. I did like Syntrax nectar though! strawberry kiwi, fuzzy navel, Cappuccino, and double stuffed Cookies were nice flavors! How does everyone feel about unflavored Protein mixes?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Personally I like my Isopure so when yours arrives chill it and try it with an open mind. the colder the better!

I can't stand Isopure. I don't like whey Protein in general either. But someone told me they mix Isopure with milk and it tastes better. I can't drink milk myself but maybe a milk substitute would work? Still sounds nasty either way, but that's what I was told.

Personally I like my Isopure so when yours arrives chill it and try it with an open mind. the colder the better!

I bought it from the Vitamin store, and I mustered up the courage to try the grape flavored one.... On the rocks. Not bad! It's NOT great. But better than I expected and better than other drinks I have tasted! I could definitely choke this down on a regular basis. It's a winner!!!!

I LOVE isopure! They don't sell it in Canada so I have to import it from the USA and it ends up costing me 165$ for 24 bottles.

I have tried Grape frost and Passion fruit. I am ordering a variet pack next time.

Now I am scared. I just bought 4 bottles of isopure..... I did not like the vanilla premier Protein so I will try chocolate next. I did like Syntrax nectar though! strawberry kiwi' date=' fuzzy navel, cappuccino, and double stuffed Cookies were nice flavors! How does everyone feel about unflavored Protein mixes?

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is good to mix into almost anything creamy or milk based. Or I'll use it to cut another Protein powder that is too sweet. Other than that, I can't recommend it. It kinda tastes like a thinnes out skim milk.

I know...I have a ton of nectar so I'll probably stick to that.

Have you tried mixing a scoop of nectar with 2 oz of liquid. I just did it. Makes a pretty good 2.5oz Protein shot.

My nut told me to dilute Isopure in crystal light 50/50 or Water. Never drink it straight She also told me to make isopure icecubes to cool down crystal light or water. Haven't tried it, so....i am afraid.

Have you tried mixing a scoop of nectar with 2 oz of liquid. I just did it. Makes a pretty good 2.5oz Protein shot.

I like that idea

I like the Isopure - I started having it like a snowcone - over crushed ice (yes it was very strange like wiping my tongue with a dry cloth or somethihng) - then I did dilute it with Crystal Light (after 2 days the weird feeling started to disapate) - as I got used to the taste - I soon started drinking straight from the bottle out of the fridge - there are only certain flavors I like the taste of. I do not like Muscle Milk at all. I also do not like vanilla or chocolate - I am going to try some of the nectar flavors soon.

Unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is good to mix into almost anything creamy or milk based. Or I'll use it to cut another Protein powder that is too sweet. Other than that' date=' I can't recommend it. It kinda tastes like a thinnes out skim milk.[/quote']

I am going to buy this!

I like the Isopure unflavored, zero carbs I mix it with diet Snapple it's the best thing I have found.I drink it every day I didn't like the flavored isopure or the RTD ones

If you are lactose intolerant, Premier Protein is not for you. The best Protein for you is a pure whey Protein Isolate.

I figured as much but am getting desperate and was willing to risk a drink. I know about whey protein isolate and have purchased some unflavored by Jay Robb but am afraid to actually try it!

Not to mention they are useless. The protien in these shots is collagen / Gelatin and is not digestible by the human body. So you may drink 35grams of protein' date=' but your body will absorb none of it.[/quote']

Yes very true my dietitian says the same they are useless...

I love Isopure Icy Orange with Crystal Light & frozen like a granita! I plan on using that my first week post-op of clear liquids-- unless my taste changes...