Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Asheville Folks...

Whatcha doing on Sunday, September 16th and 17th? Wanna meet? I'll be in town Saturday night and Sunday. If anyone's interested in meeting up for dinner on Sat night or lunch on Sunday, let me know. I'd love to meet so many of you!

Funny and her family will be there for Sunday lunch. :)

We are going to be up that way that weekend...staying with the SIL to go to Bryson City, NC for a festival with the kids. So I might be able to do something...would you mind on if the whole family (DH & DS plus some friends were there?)

Oh that would be so much fun...hopefully something will work out. :D

Kim! That would be so awesome and yes I'd love to meet your whole family! Of course! PM me for more details okie?

Hmm, I'm not sure what I'll be up to that weekend yet. I am in Asheville and would love to meet you guys! That will be after my initial consult with Dr. B so it would be nice to meet some bandsters. Let me know if you need any suggestions on places to go. I've lived in Asheville my whole life so there are too many places around here that I haven't eaten.

PhotoNut, what are you going to be here for? Are you going to be in Asheville itself or just the surrounding area? A gathering would be great! I too hope we can work something out!

Hey Tonya :)

I'll be in the surrounding area for the week following for a photography workshop. I'm really looking forward to the week and to finally getting to give some real life hugs to some of my adopted bandster family in NC! Hope you can make it!

P'nut and fellow GFG Club member....I'm in Asheville - actually Waynesville, 30 minutes west of Asheville. I'd love to get together for a group meet. How great would that be?!? I was in Asheville all day today for a long overdue day off (shopped til I dropped).....what a great town. You will love the mountains of Western North Carolina.

Keep me informed as to what you guys decide and DH and I will be there.

Ok, so I bought my ticket and I will be in for sure on the afternoon of the 16th (Sat). Has anyone decided definitely that they can be in or near to Asheville on that night?

I'm thinking of around 6pm. Kathy will have a 2hr drive to get home! Crazy girl. *laughs*

Tonya, could you PM me with a few options for hotels that are nice but not terribly spendy and in a good part of town since I'll be very new to that area, I'd also like one that's fairly close to the highway. Thanks!

Oh and if anyone can't make it Sat night, I'll be meeting FunnyDuddies and her family for brunch the next morning. Anyone is welcome to join us for that as well. :D

If I could hitch a ride with Kathy I would love to go! The girls and I would be coming. What do you think Kathy? Are you going?

Angie

Angie KAthy Kim why don't we see if we can get a hotel room and spend the night together. I may even be able to get us a freebee. How cool would this be!