Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I Am Officially 6 Month Post Op.. 11 Lbs From Goal, And I Dont Care.. Im Officially Posting My Before And After Pics!

In keeping with my redneck girl theme for today, you need to listen to a song by Trace Adkins: "One Hot Mama"! :)

Wow! You were beautiful before... But you look stunning. I wanna be just like you when I slim up :-) congratulations honey

Great job, You look terrific!!!

thank you so much.. that last one was hard for me to do i haven't been in a bikini since i was 17 but i swore to myself that would be the day that i felt like i was me again..

Well, Ange, having watched your journey, I think you've always been YOU. :) You're just showing a cuter package to the world now. You feel great! It's obvious in how you stand, how you write and in how great you look. :) Too bad you're in California. That's a long trip just to have a girls' night out with ya! :)

You look wonderful, gorgeous, fit and so happy. It definitely comes in handy to see the end of the rainbow for someone that a little over a week out and suffering with gas, surgical, drain pain and extreme fatigue. I know that one day I'll be a lot better and this part will be behind me.

You look wonderful, gorgeous, fit and so happy. It definitely comes in handy to see the end of the rainbow for someone that a little over a week out and suffering with gas, surgical, drain pain and extreme fatigue. I know that one day I'll be a lot better and this part will be behind me.

MIna im sure right now it seems like the pain wont end.. i know i was there.. the gas sucks, the motivation to do anything is even worse.. but once u get over that hill u will be able to enjoy your sleeve.. even now sometimes its still a pain in the butt, but I couldn't imagine what my life would be like had i NOT embarked on this journey 6 months ago.. And every day I am thankful that I had the opportunity to go thru with it. I think when i first started my journey all i did was look at the success stories because it gave me a viable end result that i could physically see in others.. and if it werent for this site and the wonderful people on it im sure my journey may have been much different. I wish u all the best and just know that it will get easier as time passes.

Well, Ange, having watched your journey, I think you've always been YOU. :) You're just showing a cuter package to the world now. You feel great! It's obvious in how you stand, how you write and in how great you look. :) Too bad you're in California. That's a long trip just to have a girls' night out with ya! :)

lissa thank u so much.. i know i wish we could do a girls night out.. and honestly we just might i visit FL so next time im down i will make sure to give u a buzz.. U are always so positive and give great feedback, its people like you that made my journey so much better, easier in fact.

you look amazing! Doesnt look like you need to lose anymore to me. As long as you feel wonderful, and look great...thats all that matters. The numbers are just a number at that point ! Great job!!!!!!!

Your pictures are like a thermometer they go pic 1 hot 2 hot 3 hot pic 4 hotter 5 hotter 6 very hot and 7 super hot :) just a guys point of view you look great

So beautiful :) I have hope that this immediate post surgical phase will fade away soon enough and I will have more energy soon. You are an inspiration!

You look beautiful congratulations! I am going to start working out next week, what would you recommend? What about food, we're you eating anything in particular?

You look terrific, congrats!