Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - August 2006

Good for her! She sounds like a spunky lady.

Actually, my mom has nassatall so I'm not sure where mine came from. I'm not complaining though. I'm quite fond of my butt...so is my hubby! :biggrin1:

Say, did you get the details all planned out for our dinner on the 16th?? Do I hear Road Trip being sung in your household??

The seed has been planted. The first reply was "that's an awful long way to drive for dinner..." He'd never do such a thing. Why? Makes no sense to him. hehe.

We've got alot going on with his work...he's opening a business with my BIL, got a spec house on the market with an offer but no contract yet. It will pan out. I gotta do what's best for his schedule and the kids are young and I'm the Mommy...yada yada. Still working out the details but he's not fishing that weekend, so that's clear. Dove hunting? We'll have to bargain that one, LOL! He works his ass off so I can stay home. I'll go easy on him and not complicate things too much :huggie:

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. It's been a rough year & 4 months but I wouldn't change one day.

I never thought I would get here but I am here and I am happy. I have gone

from a size 22W in everything; 42DD bra; size 10 panties

to a size 10 in skirts; 12 in suites; 12 in pants; 36C bra; size 6 panties

Thanks GFG Club,:huggie: you all have been an inspiration to me.

S=283 C=180 G=180--Now the hard part, maintenance!!!!

Mysherrijo, you've done superbly to only be almost 2 months out, 40lbs down. Wowzers. I'm happy your husband lost weight with you. It's more supporting in my eyes. Only wish I could say the same thing about my significant other. I think mine gained the weight I lost.

My wife keeps saying that the band was bad for her... she eats everything I don't finish.:heh:

No, my dear, it was up in a bun. I like the librarian look now and again. *wink*

Linda Carter always did that on WonderWoman when she was "Diana Prince" in the first season, which took place during world war 2.

OK... OK I watched the show... a lot. Still do. Have it on DVD actually.

As a kid, it was the only one of "my shows" my dad would watch with me. Not Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Ultraman, Incredible Hulk... none of them but Wonder Woman.

Go figure.

JoyceGA - H 450/ J 409 / G 165/ C 376 lb C BMI 68.8 (-74 lbs total, 1 lb this week)

August has been my slowest month so far. I only lost 3 lbs during the month.

I plan to find ways to kick it up in September.

My momma has much less than I have, so I can't give her the credit. I went out and got mine on my own! LOL!

My little mom weighs about 110 pounds and is about 5'4. But she can kick your ass. No doubt. Kickboxer, skydiver, gym rat.. my mom IS the ideal 68 year old image of health. (and she has Lupas.. but don't tell her that!_

My mom suffers from "Pain-in-the-ass" syndrome. It's a shame, really. Very debilitating.

I think maintaining your weight once you reach goal will be much easier than continuing to lose....You have done so well Natural, enjoy being at goal!!

And thanks so much for the support Telly. I think you have lost the most the quickest due to your awesome attitude and dedication. You rock girl!!

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/169/160

5'7''

P.S. I will be putting up some before/after shots when I get to goal so you guys can see....Sorry I don't have any up yet but I am not tech savvy AT ALL. But in 9lbs I will get some up...:huggie:

Check out all you Losers! I am so happy that so many of you are at or near goal!

There are a lot of people that say they can't get the last 20-40 pounds off with the band... Look at you guys proving them wrong. What an inspiration.

I have been thinking that I wasn't still losing as great as I could but at the beginning of the month, I was 10 pounds heavier than today... so this tool it still working!

Ok, I've had my coffee and responded to a few things on the boards that I just couldnt keep my mouth shut about, so now I guess it's time to do the updates. I'm feeling very brain lazy tho. Hm.. maybe another cup of coffee first.

Kath - gotcha on the man thing.. *hugs*

NaturalBeauty - Dont you dare stop hanging out with us now that you're at goal! I am so curious to find out what that's like. What does your Dr say you will be doing now? Will you let out some of your fill or keep it as is? Size 6 panties.. those ARE thongs.. right?? *winks*

NaturalBeauty - Dont you dare stop hanging out with us now that you're at goal! I am so curious to find out what that's like. What does your Dr say you will be doing now? Will you let out some of your fill or keep it as is? Size 6 panties.. those ARE thongs.. right?? *winks*

To be at a normal BMI, I would need to lose another 5 pounds but I really don't think the body can handle it. I'm starting to see body parts hanging that never have and I am not happy about that. I've been working out like a mad woman trying to tone. I'm hoping that will help so we'll see by next spring. I'm not going anywhere, I love this board and this club, it's been a great help to me!

I have good restriction but I can still eat so I will keep it where it is for now. I've added 2 Protein Drinks in a day as a snack which helps with maintenance. If I continue to lose, then I'll have some of the saline removed. My doctor is proud of me, I've lost over 80% of my body fat, so I am considered a successful bandester.

Size 6 panties are bikini, the world isn't ready for a thong yet and neither am I but hubbie is loving it!!!

Maintenance is scary, I'm on the scale everyday so I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, I'll get bettre with time. Thanks everyone, you all are great!!!

Could someone PM me with info on how this GFG section works...as far as what I need to post etc. Or post it here, i'm dying to join in.