Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 days and counting! getting nervous about the nausea.

Kurt, he is my surgeon too...having mine done Tuesday!

Feeling pretty good today! Warm' date=' not hot, broth (chicken and beef) have tasted good to me, I'm on my 2nd ENS shake if the day and I'm 3 16.9oz bottles of Water down today!!

I'm pretty sure I overdid it yesterday, so I tried to rest more today. And I'm VERY proud of myself for resisting my daughters yummy chocolate bday cake!!! It's still taunting me ...[/quote']

It will get easier! I did crave food and miss it for the first few weeks but that does get better. Drinking Protein helps too. Sounds like you are doing well. Stay strong, the pay off is Well worth it!! :)

hi everyone!!! i live in nwla in the shreveport area. im going to baton rouge to have my surgery by dr. hargroder on 11-8-12..i'm very excited and nervous..i would really like to start a sleevers group in my area if anyone is interested..doesn't matter if your sleeved yet or waiting..I all alone is this journey and would love to actually meet someone that has had the surgery. I pray that i found a great surgeon and that I will have no complications and go on to live a much happier and healthier life..please message me if you are interested in starting a nwla group

hi everyone!!! i live in nwla in the shreveport area. im going to baton rouge to have my surgery by dr. hargroder on 11-8-12..i'm very excited and nervous..i would really like to start a sleevers group in my area if anyone is interested..doesn't matter if your sleeved yet or waiting..I all alone is this journey and would love to actually meet someone that has had the surgery. I pray that i found a great surgeon and that I will have no complications and go on to live a much happier and healthier life..please message me if you are interested in starting a nwla group

I am from Haughton, la. Close to Bossier City, la.

I grew up in Bossier. I live east of Minden. I went to Mexico for my surgery.

so vsg jean and nrs daugherty and of course anyone else close by would yall want to start a group and maybe get together like once a month or something? if not i understand but others seem to really enjoy it so let me know

I'm up for it!!

Anyone close to the Alexandria, Leesville area

I'm up for it!!

Ok so how should we do this? Where do you think we should get together

I live near Ruston and work in Minden! Let me know if you ever want to get together.

I live near Ruston and work in Minden! Let me know if you ever want to get together.

I would be interested in a group. I'm from the Ruston area but work in Minden.

Linda

I am in New Orleans I am self-pay. Both my husband and I are going to Mexico to have the sleeve dont feb 8th!!

I would be interested in a group. I'm from the Ruston area but work in Minden.

Linda

awesome so linda and vsgjean when would yall like to get together?im excited