Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleever's Compilation - Good Luck & Well Wishes

Giselle, Mina,

Thank you both. I appreciate it very much.

Hey June 19th sleevers! Get some rest! Say your prayers, get to your happy place and get ready for that ride of your new life!

Special shout out to Lehg and Littlebits! I look forward to hearing from you both.

Okay all, I have been told that I probably won't be up to using the laptop tomorrow, maybe the iPad, but then again, I have been told by my wife that the pain meds will be my best friend so I may not be able to post at all...hmmmm.

So...

For those of you up on Wednesday:

June 20, 2012

Ready! Set!

Brandy Riggen

nmg4unj5

JRoybal

jonamarie2012

Same thing as I said above. Get your rest, Get to that happy quiet place you like to be in and get ready for the ride of your new lives! Good luck, God speed! I wish you all a speedy, healthy, and quick recovery and look forward to hearing from all of you on here.

Eric

Dad, listen, nobody is going to fault you for not posting. I brought my cell & kindle and I didn't use either one. I was in Monday - Friday late. I didn't even log in when I got home I believe.

Take care of yourself if you can log in, do so, but really it should be all about you and healing. ;)

Dad, listen, nobody is going to fault you for not posting. I brought my cell & kindle and I didn't use either one. I was in Monday - Friday late. I didn't even log in when I got home I believe.

Take care of yourself if you can log in, do so, but really it should be all about you and healing. ;)

I promise to. Besides, if I'm a bad boy and overdo it while in recovery, my wife will take away my toys! :D

Good luck to the following June Sleevers tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all. Dadto2' date=' a quick shout out to you as you have been such a big supporter each day of June rooting everyone on. Enjoyed your blog today ;)

June 19, 2012

Sunshine25 -- DFW area

DadTo2 -- Dr. Nicholson, Dallas, TX

Littlebits

Zoobdude -- Dr. Almanza

Lehg520 - Dr. Kristin Noonan

Katrina81

Katelynrose (new one added I noticed on the board)[/quote']

Ditti!

Giselle, Mina,

Thank you both. I appreciate it very much.

Hey June 19th sleevers! Get some rest! Say your prayers, get to your happy place and get ready for that ride of your new life!

Special shout out to Lehg and Littlebits! I look forward to hearing from you both.

Dad,

I'm trying my darndest to get to my happy place. It's being elusive. I got pushed back from a 6am check in w/ surgery @730am to 10am check in w/ surgery @ noon. :P Not cool especially at 3:55pm the day before!

I'll be thinking about all my fellow June 19th sleevers tomorrow morning before I go in. To those going June 20 & 21, I may not be back in time so good luck to you all as well.

I will let everyone know how things are as soon as I can.

Good luck and God bless!

Here we go! Let's rock this thing!

-Lauren

Best wishes and lots of prayers for all y'all tomorrow!!!

Lauren, hang in there. It'll be alright. I know it's makin' ya crazy but really, afterwards, it won't matter any more. :)

[quote name=McSleevy :)' timestamp='1339009388' post='365907]

That is wild! My best friend lives in Cypress and is school teacher in Cy-Fair. My husband and I just moved to Dickinson a year ago to be closer to family and our church. So is your surgeon in the Houston area? What hospital is your surgery going to be at? My doctor is Dr. Shernan Yu at TLC, (their commercials air all the time)... Lol So what is your PRE-OP diet?

Hey Ladies! I live in Cypress! I was sleeved on 6/13!

Good luck to all of you having surgery tomorrow. Also, a special wish to my sleeve brother DadTo2! You won't like Dr. Nick too much in the next few days. Trust me though, you will like him again soon enough. The folks at FP are wonderful!

Good luck to the following June Sleevers tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all. Dadto2' date=' a quick shout out to you as you have been such a big supporter each day of June rooting everyone on. Enjoyed your blog today ;)

June 19, 2012

Sunshine25 -- DFW area

DadTo2 -- Dr. Nicholson, Dallas, TX

Littlebits

Zoobdude -- Dr. Almanza

Lehg520 - Dr. Kristin Noonan

Katrina81

Katelynrose (new one added I noticed on the board)[/quote']

Adding my prayers and positive thoughts!

YAY! I live in the Cypress area! How arethings going? Hope you're feeling great. What doctor did you choose? Totally need to friend each other! :)

Thanks, that's all good to know!! My dr's office didn't seemed to concerned about Protein intake today either, just fluids. I wish there could be protein drops for my water! ( or is there?) lol. I need to check to see if my SF popsicles have any protein, lol

I'm hoping I don't have to work so hard getting fluids in later down the road. I was a big Water drinker prior to surgery, and this sip,sip,sip is wearing on me. My doc said it would get better once the swelling goes down more. Right now my diet consist of water, Protein Drink, SF Popsicles, and broth. I tried some sugar free pudding yesterday ( that was 1st day it was allowed) it didn't set right with me.

I downloaded myfitnesspal, just haven't set it up yet.

Wolfgirl and Mina - I feel like we are all living parallel lives! lol I am going through the SAME thing. I had NO problem with my Protein Drinks pre-op. I mean, sure, it's not like I craved them, but I could easily get through them without any issues. Post-op is a different story! It took me 5.5 hours on Friday to get through 20 oz, and that was pure torture.

I drank about 2 ounces on Saturday of it but just couldn't stomach it again. I am getting my water in just fine, so I asked my doc and they said the same thing. Just focus on the fluids now and I'll be fine.

And I've used MFP for the past year or so - and I am averaging about 200 cals a day, as well. Been eating sugar free Jello, some broth (tried Ramen chicken broth last night), sugar free Popsicles and just lots of water.

I am SO ready to be able to CHEW something again and get away from all the SWEET. Just yearning for something more bland and a different texture on my palate. Hanging in there though!! :D

Blondee so glad we're not alone. It's been a while and I'm just trying to get down 8 ounces of muscle milk. If it's blended it's harder because of the gas, so that's why I'm doing this. It's really the taste, the Protein taste, is sticky, sweet and seriously has a glue like taste to it.

I'm going to the hospital this afternoon and they are going to have some unflavored protein for me to add to things to get in extra's. I'm going to order that Syntrax Nectar 14 for $14.00 plus free shipping.

I thought I'd be to pureed by 4th of July, but I doubt it and we got invited next door to a party. I'm going to have to get the Optisure Green Tea and just throw it in a glass. I'm still using med cups 2 weeks later, and it's easier i swallow less air that way. I don't know how I am going to do this party, but I think I'll go for an hour then escape to my parents saying I'm suppose to have dinner there. lol

Awesome!!! :) How are things going?

Sending prayers to the following June 20, 2012 Sleever's. Good luck and best wishes and see you on the other side. Praying June 19th is doing well.

Ready! Set!

Brandy Riggen

nmg4unj5

JRoybal - Dr. Garcia

jonamarie2012