Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just got approved for surgery on June 5th woohoo!!!!! It has been a rocky ride up until this point. Will be having my procedure at El camino hospital Sunnyvale, CA with Dr Feng! Would like to share my journey with others, to keep motivated and accountable...will also be doing YouTube vlogs to have a visual tracking....so are their any June sleevers out there?

Congrats and good luck!! Im June 6th over here on the eat coast (PA) . :)

Ty!!

Congrats Ya'll! June 1st for me!

Congrats vee! Your close Manteca I'm in fremont

Yes Manteca :) NorCal sisters! I will be having my surgery in Modesto, CA. I'm so excited! GOod luck to you my dear. ;)

Yes Manteca :) NorCal sisters! I will be having my surgery in Modesto, CA. I'm so excited! GOod luck to you my dear. ;)

Good luck to you as well!!

June 15th for me! Congratulations!

Congrats guys!! I'm going to add y'all if that's ok....

Congrats my friend!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I hope to have my surgery in June as well. It depends on my insurance company. I'll know in a couple of weeks...

Little Bits

June 14. Really anxious, having trouble sleeping. Just still in the dark about a lot. No mention of a pre-op diet. Im doing self-pay since my insurance doesn't cover it, but now I'm wondering if I should ask my doctor to talk to them. Wondering if this will actually work or if I'm putting myself into debt for no reason. Ugghhhh! Trying to stay confident about my decision, but I'm worried about everything right now!

June 14. Really anxious, having trouble sleeping. Just still in the dark about a lot. No mention of a pre-op diet. Im doing self-pay since my insurance doesn't cover it, but now I'm wondering if I should ask my doctor to talk to them. Wondering if this will actually work or if I'm putting myself into debt for no reason. Ugghhhh! Trying to stay confident about my decision, but I'm worried about everything right now!

Hi julie I can relate to the anxiety. I would talk to the surgeon if you aren't sure about the preop diet. Did you meet with a nutritionist? Because they go over these things in the meeting. You want to be very clear as to what you should be eating first week postop, 2nd week etc, if you aren't, then definitely need a talk with you're surgeon. Some doctors don't require a preop diet but I would do a liquid only preop at least one week before so you can start adjusting to liquids only phase of postop, you will be on it for a few weeks after surgery. Feel free to message me with any questions I don't know much but I can share the info I received from my doc.

Littlebits we are in this together regardless!!!

June 30th for me