Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My NUT gave me a print out with step by step liquid diet instructions. It has an example hourly guide to what I should be doing daily while pre op dieting...if u need me to' date=' I will email u a scanned copy. So u can have something to go by....[/quote']

I would love a copy myself! Lol my email address is Marcelleg_18@yahoo.com

I will scan and email this morning after I take the kids to school!

I was also going to say that when you buy the chicken broth, maybe buy low-sodium kind. I was told the more I reduced sodium in the diet, the better it will help with not swelling up after surgery.

I also thought Clear liquids meant no Protein drinks. I would have chicken broth, sugar free Jello, Water, Decaf tea etc.

Oh & my surgery date is May 10th too... so "hi" sleeve buddy!

I have a 2 week pre-op diet, just eating healthy, low carb, low sodium, low sugar, small portions.

Then 3 days pre-op I am on a liquid diet, but can also drink skim milk, yoghurt, pureed veggies, as well as the chicken broth, Decaf tea, sugar free Jello etc.

Beef broth and vegetable broth are also Clear Liquids. I found that the vegetable broth was my favorite because it had more flavor. It tastes like Cambells vegetable Soup to me. You can also drink Decaf coffe and decaff unsweet tea which are clear liquids. Good luck and congratulations on your upcoming sleeve.

My NUT gave me a print out with step by step liquid diet instructions. It has an example hourly guide to what I should be doing daily while pre op dieting...if u need me to, I will email u a scanned copy. So u can have something to go by....

can you email that to me too? I would love to read it.. holly.wilson2011@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Everyone that has requested I send them the liquid diet instructions I was given has been emailed...pls let me know if you don't get it!! Its from smartredcookie2006@yahoo.com

THANKS SO MUCH... really appreciate you taking the time to scan that in and send it off.. Good information... have you read dr. alvarez's book too.. he gives you some great info in there too... just re read it last night..

Everyone that has requested I send them the liquid diet instructions I was given has been emailed...pls let me know if you don't get it!! Its from smartredcookie2006@yahoo.com

GOT IT! THANK YOU!

Ur both bery welcome. What's the name of Dr Alvarez book? I am currently reading "The idiots guide to eating well after weight loss surgery" and I really like it because it has a whole bunch of recipes in the back! And appendix references that are full of websites and books and cd's and dvd's that are recommended for us after surgery!

My surgeon OK'd greek yogurt with s/f preserves for full liquids. WOOHOO!!! I was so tired of Protein Shakes after pre-op for the band I thought I'd never be able to drink them again. My favorite, however, is Jay Robb. I get the vanilla and use almond milk and half of a crystal light orange. Sometimes if I'm feeling frisky I put in 1/2 a banana. Even without the banana it's very creamsicle-like. And usually I add a dash of half and half to up the fat, but that's not for all.

If you refresh your webpage, the advertisement for it will come up. I see it all the time.

I would love a copy of the preop instructions also ldstl@hotmail.com Ty

Wow, I was not allowed to mix the Protein with milk, had to be Water. I did add 4 strawberries to the shakes because 4 strawberries were low in carbs according to the NUT. I only drink that one 1X a day, sometimes 2. Otherwise I have been drinking nectar or EAS low carb pre-mixed (easier at work). I am on clears all day Sunday and nothing after midnight for my Monday surgery. It has not been a lot of fun!