Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reached your personal goal???

I have 11 days until my 2 yr bandiversary. Right now I am 86lbs down and have 28lbs til goal. I am hoping to reach it sometime in Sept. 2011

I passed my doctor's goal and I hit my personal goal of 160 this morning. I am down 102 pounds in 8 1/2 months. I have now changed my personal goal to 145-150. If I don't make it I will be fine with that because I am happy right now.

You did wonderful. I started at the same weight as you and havent been haveing good luck. what were you eating daily and how much exercise daily. Alos my emain address is also donshelcombs@aol.com i need help

I'm 16 lbs from my personal goal of 135. My docs goal was 150 - and I'm 1 lb from that! It's been almost 2 yrs (Oct 1, 2009) and I LOVE my band! My 4th fill lastest over a yr (just got my 5th 3 weeks ago) and I've started losing again after being stalled for about 6 mths. It's so nice to eat a few bites of something and be satisfied. I don't usually go for the childrens menu tho cuz it tends to ne chicken nuggets, hot dogs, etc. I'm going on my 2nd Mexican cruise next month and I'm not worried at all. In fact the last one I was on in March, I ended up losing a lb. I do feel bad for wasting food at buffets tho.

I love, love, love my band! And to think I started having doubts about it when it wasn't working the first 5 mths I had it - until it was adjusted correctly! I tried on a pair of Levi's the other day at Macy's and a size 8 fit! A single digit! I can't even remember when I wore a single digit size.

Congrats to everyone on their successes!

Marci

unattainable goal, so i settled on 160 - but I am in a 10/12 and headed for my TT next month...

Being new here, I am wondering what TT stands for.

Lynn

I would like to see a sticky on people who have reached goal and how they are doing?

Some of us bandster babies would love to read their stories.

I would like to see a sticky on people who have reached goal and how they are doing?

I am so happy for this forum!! there's been so much negative its WONDERFUL to see success!!

I love this thread! So nice to see so many positive outcomes. Thanks to everyone that posted for giving the rest of us hope and encouragement!

Well TT is tummy tuck! I set my goal for 145 which was the first normal BMI. After that I naturally drifted down another five pounds which was good because I didnt want to be on that borderline of gaining a pound and officially being overweight again. I am happy here and wear a consistent size 6 at Gap or Loft. I never really dieted or exercised and my weight loss was quite slow.

Hi all,

I am 4 kilos shy of my goal weight (although most of that if not more is probably excess skin). I only saw a relatively small loss in the first year (13 kilos) followed by a pretty drastic 41 kilo loss in the following 14 months.

Main problem? Iron deficiency anemia so I would stress the importance of eating enough meat (particularly red) and/or iron rich vegetables. It'll take about a year to build my iron levels back and it's caused quite a few problems, namely very compromised immunity, tiredness etc.

Haven't reached my final goal yet. Still not sure what it should be. But...have reached my goal of being 200 by Christmas. 199.8 lbs this morning. Merry Christmas to me! Yeah!!!

Have enjoyed reading all the posts so much. When I am struggleing with wanting to eat, instead of going to the fridge I go here. It really helps keep me modivated. Thank you everyone for sharing.

I started at 326lbs which is more than most of you it seems. I have lost into the 190's now but my personal goal is 150lbs. I went from wearing a tight 28 to a loose 14 (sometimes a 12). I am much happier now but dont feel that I am done. I went to my Dr this week and he asked about my personal goal. When I told him 150lbs, he said that was unrealistic. He said that I had already passed his goal for me which was 200lbs (70% of excess weight). This upset me. I think that he should motivate me, not tell me to just be happy where I am and try to maintain. Since this visit I have been working out 1-2 a day and going full force. I want to show him that I am not done. I may not reach 150 due to all the excess skin but I will at least reach 175lbs. I am 5'6 tall. Has anyone else had their Dr say this? Keep in mind that I was 326lbs. Congrats to everyone that has reached their personal goals!!

i am so happy for you you look terrific and you are an inspiration to all

can you tell me when you felt full and knew when to stop eating