Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Gift Exchange Thank You Thread

I received the best treat on Friday.......a beautiful Mother-of pearl and silver pendant, and a silver and saphire pendant and earing set. I'm sure all of you can guess who from........of course, the Jewelry Goddess Herself........Penni!

Penni was so thoughtful....she even chose to place the saphires into the silver settings because my birthday is coming up very soon. I have sent a private message to Penni to thank her personally....she did such a fabulous job and it was an excellent guess since I only wear silver and white gold.

I encourage everyone to visit Penni's website www.pemerridesigns.com, her taste, creativity and craftmanship is second to none....you must see and try her delightful wares......treat someone with a gift of Penni's jewelry, they will be just as pleased and exicited as me.

I tried to post a photo but for some reason nothing happens when I click on the attachment button?????? I will keep trying.

Thank you once again Penni.....I will wear them with great pleasure.

Thanks, Carol

WOW!! Thanks Carol. I swear guys I didn't pay her to say all that. LOL!!!

Okay....so if Penni's gift to Canada was for Woodys and not me....who else got a Canadian???

Hmmmmmm?????

*waiting patiently*

LOL (okay not so patiently!)

My gift was delivered via UPS on Fri at 5:28 PM. Where, oh where are you school teacher?

Hmmm.....I wonder why my gift could be. :) I love the suspense.

I have not sent out mine.. sorry Im running late. I will be sending it out tomorrow (Tues) because remember im getting re-banded on Thursday LOL woohoo

Thank You Texas Princess!

I received your gift over the weekend! I got a variety of 'chillin out' stuff including some bath gel, soap, and lotion, a candle to enjoy my bath with, a beautiful vase, and a pocketbook to store all of my earnings!

I'm not talented enough to post pictures yet, but I'm working on it!

PS: My gift is on it's way north of the Canandian border, sent it on Thursday!

I have not sent mine out yet. I need to. Sorry to my receiver. It might be a tad late!!! You can beat me now.

I did receive mine, but I do not know who it was from. But it is the prettiest little ceramic tree stump with two butterflies on it. They are so cute. And I am in a butterfly phase right now so it is perfect. I keep it on my desk right next to my computer.

Oh Jessiebear I just got all my wonderful gifts!!!! Thank you so much I sent you an email to let you know how much I loved all of it!!!

Jessiebear sent ~

~ Hand made me a cross stitch framed picture of my name with little pictures to do wiith hair all around it... Super cute and I'll put it on my station at work!!

~ a candle ( I love candles)

~two of the cutest hot pink stuffed diva Ty puppies you ever saw...they are beanie babys!!

~A magnet that says" If Beauty is a state of mind... Then I'm a freakin genius" How funny is that !!!! LOL!!!

Oh and the cutest card with a little girl getting a roller set under the hair dryer on the front... too cute!!!

Thanks again Jessiebear!!

wow it sounds like lots of people are getting their gifts. Great!! A lot of people still haven't pm'ed me with their SS. If you haven't done so yet please do! My file got deleted and I don't know who got who any more so please pm me with who your SS is so I can make the list up again. Thanks!!

Your butterfly gift was from me. I had it sent from Collections Etc. they were suppose to include a gift note. Sorry for the confusion. I am glad you liked it! Maudeispam

I got my package today!!! It came from Indiana.

Thank you very much Tribon (Tricia!).

I got the cutest (& super soft) Teddy Bear that you can record a voice on and play it back (I expected to hear a recording from you Tricia but all I got was sort of like "office noises"). It will be great for when I go away on business; Mr. Yoda said he could record a message for me on it, I can take the bear with me and then won't miss him as much! So, it will come in very handy! Oh, and the bear has a cute lil' postage stamp emblem with a rose and the word "Love" on it on its chest.

I also got a framed flower photo with a caption that reads: "The best healing therapy is friendship and love".

And an Indianapolis Colts keychain. I apparently have Mr. Tribon to thank for that!! Mr. Yoda also passes on his thanks! LOL

So, again....thank you Tribon from Indianpolis!