Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Gift Exchange Thank You Thread

Hello everybody,

I have sent mine, so I hope it gets to it's destination on time! I know my "person" mentioned that they had not received theirs yet, but I promise it's on it's way! I had a terrible car accident last week, but my mother mailed it for me, so I know it's been sent. (I am O.K., just really sore.) Next time I'll know to mail it three weeks early!

I sent my package a week ago. I haven't heard from my pal to see if she got it. It was only going a few miles and should have been there by now. Maybe they went out of town ....

Princess n the p~

Me too...

I think it would be good for anyone that did send it, like Denika, and so sorry you got in the car accident, I realize that things like this can happen, and I am truly glad you are okay.

Anyway...so if anyone had someone and didn't send it, or you did send it late...I think it would be nice to PM them to say who you are and what the situation is so that we don't feel stupid for keeping an eye out for something to come, and getting our hopes up.

And Mr. P'Nut, Dawg, thank you for letting me know that it wasn't me, I appreciate you communicating about it.

I just wanted to say I think it's great that all y'all took the time to send gifts to each other not just in this thread but on all the holiday thread y'all have done!

I joined one and had a blast but when I'm broke and busy I feel bad that it took longer to get my gift out than others so I didn't join anymore.

But BRAVO to y'all on being so kind and caring

I think its wonderful!

Nana~

I want to thank Trish from NM for all the loot she sent me.:)

Here is the list (it's long!!!!)

1. Just hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt. (book) I love reading so this was the best!!!

2. 2 magazines: Women's day and Weight Watchers (again I love reading so I was very happy with those)

3. A cat themed 2-year planner. She must've guessed I love cats by my avitar.:clap2:

4. Sweet Pea body lotion and spray which my hubby loves!!! I love sweet peas, too!

5. A magnetic pad of paper that has pretty roses on the paper. I love roses! How did she know??:)

6. A New Mexico magnet for my frig.

Thanks so much Trish. It was such a neat surprise.:bounce:

moon goddess,

You are right, I should PM my person I guess. I was just so hoping that it had gotten there today. I am so upset that my person hasn't gotten it yet. I feel so bad!

Oh I am so Happy you got it, I had sent it out a day before I went into surgery. Im glad you liked everything... I had so much fun shopping for you! Happy reading :)

I just PM'd Moon Goddess and let her know that I mailed her package yesterday! Hubby was supposed to have mailed it last week while I was on travel and it never got done! So, I mailed it first thing yesterday morning! I guess I'll be in timeout for bad behavior!!!

My gift arrived this week while I was gone. It was a beautiful quilted throw from SherriJo. I absolutely love it!!! If I have a chance to day and can figure out how to, I will post a picture.

I apologize profusely to Mood Goddess for keeping her in suspense!! Hopefully it will arrive there Tuesday or Wed. at the latest due to Monday's holiday.

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to respond to these problems but things are hectic since I'm not at home.

Ok I am going to post the list of who got who...that I know of. I asked several times for people to PM me with who they got, but several people failed to do so. PLEASE pm me with your ss if your not on the list so I can complete it.

If you have sent a gift PLEASE pm your SS to let them know their gift is on the way.

If you have not gotten a gift OR a pm from your SS PLEASE pm me so I can get a sub on the job.

Sorry this time around things seem to be having more troubles and its partly my fault for letting the file get deleted. For that I'm very sorry.

Drew...I'm going to PM you Susans person and it is very kind of you to step in. It is much appreciated.

Here is the list...in the first column is the recipiant and the 2nd is the person who was supposed to send their gift.

Penni60-A1ikou

Maudeispam-Mychevygirl

Vickie1177-Moon goddess

JoyceGA-Woodys

FunnyDuddies-maudeispam

housecatgirl-TrishS

ralheit-housecatgirl

princess n thep-Photonut (Now Drewslou)

mychevygirl-jorjet

mysherrijo-K@t

Jeangab-yoda

DrewsLou-Carlene

tribon-Texas princess

yoda-Tribon (I think)

lizzilo-jucyc

jucyc-drewslou

barbara465-Princess_n_thep

woodys-Penni60

PhotoNut-JoyceGA

Jammin & Losin-jessiebear

TrishS-ralheit

moon goddess-Iziksmom

Cheri - 3loves

jessiebear-Jammin & Losin

those eyes2004-Barbara465

3loves-those eyes2004

jorjet-Cheri

Carlene-Denika

Iziksmom -mysherrijo

Denika-sallyjo

Texas Princess-Elizabeth

The following people I do not know who was supposed to buy for them because I never got pm's from their SS.

A1ikou

Time to Love me

escudero012004

sbmorgaine

jan.barnett

Again I am very sorry about the file mix up, if any one has any other info for me so I can complete the list PLEASE pm me.

*edited list

Those eyes 2004 was mine. I sent her the package and I sent you Heather a PM to tell you when you asked. I hope she got it. I have the postal receipt so let me know.

Heather: No need to apologize....I think you did a fabulous job! Poop happens sometimes....so, the file got lost.....but don't despair....you organized this and for the most part it worked out great! I appreciate your efforts, for sure.

Carol