Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Gift Exchange Thank You Thread

Okay, no one better feel sorry for me because I have the best substitute stiff anyone could ask for! I had a terrible day today but then I came home (after 15 hours at work) I had a package waiting for me. I opened it to find a Victoria Secret box with a pretty pink ribbon. I immediately could smell the scent of vanilla and I looooooooove vanilla. DrewsLou, my substitute stiff, got me a whole pamper package from Victoria Secret. Hand lotion, make up bag, shower gel, body lotion, the WORKS!!

DrewsLou, you are WONDERFUL!! Thank you so much for the gift! You really made me smile today!

Sorry I've been MIA lately guys, but I was in St.Agustine and I just got back to a computer now.

It sounds like things are working out. I haven't gotten any pm's from any one else saying that they are missing a gift so it sounds like we worked it out mostly. Is there any one else who hasn't gotten their gift? Alison, has your SS pm'ed you??

I was thinking about doing a Halloween exchange, but I think it might be a little close....so I was thinking about doing Thanksgiving instead. What does every one think? Or maybe we should just skip ahead and do a Christmas exchange....

input? ideas?

BTW I hope I'm not hogging the exchanges, if some one else wants to do one let me know and I'll step down. I'm happy to do them, but I don't want any one to think I've made it like "my" thing and no one else can do one.....let me know what u guys think.

Drew...you rock girl!

Hey K@t...

No sorry, I still haven't gotten my gift and not had a message from my ss to say it's been sent????

I'll keep hoping and waiting :o

I'm all for a Halloween exchange. We could give people 2 -3 weeks to sign up and that would still allow plenty of time for shipping. JMO. We love Halloween at our house. The boys make it so much fun.

K@t did a wonderful thing by having Secret Stiffies. DREWS, you are the best!! I understand that things come up, but this was inexcusable. Princess, glad you got your gift on a day when you needed it the most.

I hope all those missing gifts get their packages soon.

And K@t.... I sooooo appreciate you taking the time to set these exchanges up! I know it must be time consuming and you are awesome! I don't think you are "hogging" anything!

Okay

I still don't know who bought for the following people.

A1ikou

Time to Love me

escudero012004

sbmorgaine

jan.barnett

If any one had these people as a SS PLEASE pm me and let me know so I can complete the list. If you have sent your gift and you haven't seen a thank you posted PLEASE pm me so I can check in with your SS. And as of right now 2 people (Alison and Texas Princess) haven't gotten their gifts. Any one else????

Hey,

I received my gift!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you Elizabeth!

She gave me an assortment of Bath & Body Works lotions, a beautiful silver pen and pencil, and cool shaped post-it notes.

Thanks so much