Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Gift Exchange Thank You Thread

Mine went out a few days ago, priority mail. So hopefully my secret working stiff (a stay at home Mom, hardes job of all) hint, hint will have it soon.

pssssst....mine is probably somewhere in Texas now too (hopefully) on it's way to the working stiff's home!

I havent sent mine out yet... I got a hand full of things to send.. but I need to get a few more LOL... I want my person to be spoiled LOL.... Not to worry Its coming!!!

My secret gift is making its way to none other than...... TEXAS! Hope they like it!

I'm in Texas!!! Maybe I can snag it as it crosses the border.

Hey Sherri,

Glad you like it! I couldn't think of any thing work related because you own a restaurant, so I figured whats a business owner need after a long day of work? Something to pamper themselves with. You better open it and you better use it!!!! Treat urself! So glad you like it.

SHe sent me some note cards, a journal, an incense set and a pretty wire basket. Hard to explain... you will have to wait for the pics! :heh:

You are so welcome, Amy. I too had a hard time with the "work related" thing, but I thought maybe you could use the basket/organizer thing on your desk and the "smelly" stuff - well that's just for relaxing AFTER work. Maybe light the incense, put on the CD, and climb in a hot bubble bath.

"Oh, Canada..."

My SWS gift arrived this morning!!!

Carol (Woodys), who is banded and currently at MY goal weight, sent a lovely box with the man in brown shorts. The card touched my writer’s heart, and you have my love of whimsy.

The picture is coming. I had to have a cup of mint medley and read one of the books.

The gift package included:

A tote bag with the caption: Writers Rule

The Wrong Word Dictionary (boy, will that come in handy)

Oxymoronica by Dr. Mardy Grothe (a book that was on my wish list)

A Canada mug filled with a variety of Bigelow teas (I am a mint tea addict)

Three resistant bands (most of the weight I’ve lost is by working out with bands)

A visor for Changes Fitness Centre for Women

A cap for Woodys Fine Dining

One summer, I am going to explore Canada. I’ve never been, but my SWS gift came from the Maple Leaf Land, and I am soooo hyped in the beauty of the country. And yes, when I go, I will have to visit Fenelon Falls, Ontario and Woodys Restaurant. Carol, the menus have my mouth watering. Plus, I can work off the delicious meal next door at Changes Fitness Centre for Women. All I need now is a clothing store for my new size.

Carol, thank you for such a lovely gift with so much thought to my occupation and things I love. I hope that we meet one day.

Joyce

More gifts should be coming in soon. Remember if for any reason you can't fulfill your working stiff duties please pm me so we can get a substitute on the job. Thanks!

I got my gift yesterday. Wanted to say a big thank you to my secret sam she took the time to find something special for me and I thank her so much. She sent me a cd of the music from an Aus. show that I love but can't see in the US anylonger and truly miss it. I have already listened a # of times the music is so soft and truly relaxing. Thank you my secret sam I would name you but I don't know your board name. With great thanks. Judy

Ohhhh I got my gift on Friday! it was from Robin (ralheit), Thank You so much robin for everything. That little massager will come in handy after surgery!

post-204265-13813133935864_thumb.jpg

Trish, you're very welcome. I just wanted to send you some things that would help to pamper you a little with all you've been going throug. Hope you enjoy them.