Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Insanity! Journey... Shaun T Would Be So Proud. ;)

Getting my Thread on because this is where I'm going to journal all my Thoughts and Daily updates as I go through that crazy workout routine AKA Shaun T's Insanity!

Scared and Curious at the same time. I've already taken my Befores and I do plan to keep taking weekly photos. Should be fun!!! Not only do I want to see the Afters but the In-Betweens can be just as telling and motivating. It's nice to get an idea on how far you've come as well as how far you need to go. It sure helps when traveling more than a hundred miles, seeing the road signs along the way. 60 Miles to HOME. :)

Looking forward to it all, and it will be nice to have a few of you reading along!!! Especially if any of you have ever given this routine any thought. Well, you will get second hand experience through my journal.

So the routine begins Early AM Monday Morning. According to the Workout Calendar that is the day it says to start. It also calls to have Sundays off. Now, I'm used to taking Mondays off, but I really want and NEED to stick to the plan so I'll just go along with Sundays. Who knows, maybe I'll like them better.

Anyhow, along with that routine I'm moving my "machines" to the evening hours. THAT'S gonna be tough!! But, I have to do it because I'm re-training for a 5K event in May.

So here's how my weekly workout routine will look for the next 8-10 Weeks.

Sunday: Off

Monday: 4AM - Insanity! 4PM - 50 Minutes on the Treadmill; 30 Mins Light Toning

Tuesday: 4AM - Insanity! 4PM - 20 Mins Stationary Bike; 30 Minutes Elliptical

Wednesday: 4AM - Insanity! 4PM - 50 Minutes on the Treadmill; 30 Mins Light Toning

Thursday: 4AM - Insanity! 4PM - 20 Mins Stationary Bike; 30 Minutes Elliptical

Friday: 4AM - Insanity! 4PM - 50 Minutes on the Treadmill; 30 Mins Light Toning

Saturday: 4AM - Insanity! 4PM - 20 Mins Stationary Bike; 30 Minutes Elliptical

Am I crazy? Probably... but this is what my life's going to look like for the rest of March through May!! Bring it!!

4 am? Girl you are BRAVE!!!! ;):) You are going to be rocking this summer with the cutest bikini's :) I want to see the results so someday I can start too LOL

i love ur schedule, i am doing p90x insanity was too hard for me lol.. right now i am working on my arms n legs until i am authorized to really "Bring It" lol..

4 AM is my normal workout time, its the evenings I struggle with, so we'll see how that goes!!

Ok so I want to start this monday but I am afraid LOL How is it going Diva?

i love that mans workout. I did it a few years back and lost a lot of weight but i couldnt seem to keep it off, i guess the sleeve will help keep my mouth close lol...

i actually have all of his dvds too... Im gonna start with p90x then when i get much stronger im jumping into insanity

:( I've actually gotten sick! I will have to wait until I get better before I start this workout routine. In the mean time there's always the elliptical.

Still waiting!! I'm hoping by next Monday... but I'm still very congested in my chest. Please PLEASE get better!! I really want to get started. :(

What's px90?

What's px90?

It's a 90 day workout and meal plan if followed correctly increases your strength, stamina and redesigns your overall physique.

Is the meal plan compatible for people who have been sleeved?

Is the meal plan compatible for people who have been sleeved?

Yeah cause the main focus is eating the right foods in smaller portions