Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost Died Fm Vsg Surgery.

Just the fact that you put "LOL" like that makes me even more suspicious.........

]

FRANKLY, MY DEAR,

I don't care what you think.

Please stop responding to my comments & leave my page.

I can respond to any of these posts because you decided to join our forum TODAY (even stranger) and make this public for everyone to see. Like I said Good Luck..............

READ WHAT HAPPENED.

IF I DON'T CALL 911, I DIE DUE TO COMPLICATIONS FM SURGERY.

END OF STORY

I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

MY DOCTOR WOULD NOT TELL ME.

THE PANEL COULD NOT TELL ME.

The only thing my Doctor's Nurse told me was that "I was gone for 3 days & they did not think I was coming back." I was given blood transfusions, on oxygen ventilators, and in ICU for 5 days.

In front of God... I am lying about nothing.

If I had something to hide... I would be insane to be on here shouting fm the rooftops.

I can respond to any of these posts because you decided to join our forum TODAY (even stranger) and make this public for everyone to see. Like I said Good Luck..............

For anyone of you think I am lying...

You are wrong.

Shame on you.

If I had anything to hide, I certainly would not be on here with my real name, Doctor & Hospital.

If you have a brain & common sense then you should be able to trust that one plus one equals two.

I'm done.

If you really wanted that badly to know what happened to you, you would pull your medical records. By federal law the hospital/doctor has to make them available to you.

Yes, you can, and you know what else you can do?

Kiss my fat butt on Canal Street.

If you really wanted that badly to know what happened to you, you would pull your medical records. By federal law the hospital/doctor has to make them available to you.

I PAID $350 TO THE HOSPITAL FOR MY MEDICAL RECORDS

Then you should know what happened to you.

You shouldn't have had to pay ANYTHING

I do realize that you are telling your story, but this board is full of hopeful people and I guess I would hate someone to get scared and cancel their surgery. Also the virulent self-loathing just took me aback. I've lost over 50 pounds and think I look at a 100% better. For a moment after reading your post I thought: "Maybe I am just a fat cow thinking and feeling slimmer. People must think that I'm disgusting."

Then I quickly shook it off and am walking proud again. People here have been through all of the shame and all of the self-loathing and it's easy to fall back into it sometimes. I know bad things happen, but I like to stay focused and positive.

You had a bad time, but go on from there. Next time you are in the hospital, have an advocate there for you. My husband was with me almost the whole time. You always have to have someone looking out for you no matter how great the hospital is.

I agree with Pookeyism! Get proof of your 911 call and get a lawyer! A medical review board of doctors are likely going to be skeptical. They are not really objective.

I think this is why I am still SOOOO super confused.

3 inches think, hard to understand or read.

Several lawyers reviewed the records & turned down the case.

They said, "They too appalled @ having to call 911 but Medical Malpractice is too expensive. It's time consuming & it is too hard.

If I got rear ended, I would have a line of lawyers waiting for the case.

And...this is the truth.