Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

So... my lazy butt went to the gym this morning. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and had no gym to go to so today was back to it!

Thank goodness. It felt awesome to be back. I bought some cute new workout clothes and I felt good there today!

I want to be in Onederland by Christmas! You know... "walkin in a winter ONEDERLAND" .......

ok enough silliness from me.

Funny~ How are you and the band getting along?

P'Nut~ What are we going to do about those hives?

Tricia K.~Where are you?

I'm here, sweetie. I was in Florida for a long weekend and just returned yesterday afternoon.

I'm happy to hear that you're back at the gym. I need to get my butt in gear and exercise again. I took too long of a break while on vacation. Had I known there was an exercise room at the condos, I would have brought my workout gear. I won't jog without my trusty sports bra, ya know.

I hope you get to onederland by Christmas, Heather. That would be such a great gift. :huggie:

Wazzup, Dawg? Congrats on losing 80 pounds.

I bought some cute new workout clothes and I felt good there today!

P'Nut~ What are we going to do about those hives?

I said it on another thread today.. any excuse to buy new clothes!

I've been taking mega doses of two different kinds of antihistimine and while I'm not broken out (at the moment) and not itching, I have been an agitated, hyper, frustrated, on edge, tense bitch all day. And now, I'm about ready to pass out on the couch for an hour. I hate the way these pills are affecting me, but a day without the hives is just about worth it. Speaking of.. its time for the next dose. Stand back everyone, this could get ugly. *snickers*

My brother breaks out in hives once in a while. It is his allergies. Aparently he is allergic to everything. Have you been tested? Might be a good idea. Good luck. Oh by the way P'nut, I loved the "Hugs" thread! Way to go Mr. P'nut...er...Dawg lol...sheepish grin :-)

Ironically, I've suffered with hives for years. I am clincally allergic to... you guessed it! ME.

True, sad to say. I have a form called Dermatographisgm. My body naturally produces too much histmaine so I welt up and itch frequnetly.

Nothing compared to what my lil P'Nut is going through though :huggie:

We're hoping that once they are under control we can back some of the anti-histamines off and get it down to a management level where we can figure out if it's just stress or an actual allergy.

My weigh-in for the week - not as much as past weeks, but I think female issues have something to do with that...

H 337/ S 322.5/ C 302.2/ CBMI 51.9 (-34.8 lbs total, -1.8 this week)

I REALLY don't want to EVER say the word "three hundred" after next week!!!!

The best me - H 242/ S 223/ J 188/ C 179.0/CBMI 29.8 (-63 lbs total, -2 this week) *HUGS*

Awww, CS, did you give me that *HUG*? Back 'atcha...this month's thread looks great!

Damn good food in Florida...

Gained 2 lbs over the long weekend... damn seafood...

371...223...189 up two since last weigh-in.

148 lbs gone since Nov. 17, 2005.

On a good note, went in another belt notch. Can wear a 36 pants now, but my ass still wants a 38... damn ass...

Sorry P'nut and Dawg about the hives thing. My dad suffers from something called "giant hives". Don't know what causes it, but he frequently gets these enormous hives all over his body, several times a day! It is horrible to look at, and makes him extremely uncomfortable.

BTW, you two are doing AMAZING! Dawg, how can you do it bandless, I am in awe!

Tricia, welcome back, hope you had a nice trip.

Heather... GREAT WORK! You look teriffic! incredible changes!

Moreorless, like the new avatar... keep up your hard work, you make us all look lazy!

Bestme... Great job, you are doing amazing!

Ericmom... you WILL make it! Twoterville, here you come!

Hope everyone had a better weight loss week than I did!

Hi All,

After a bit of tweeking my Protein and calories with my nutritionist last week, I am really starting to see results again!

C 262 (-53 total, -4 this week)

CBMI 42.3 (-1.0)

JoyceGA - H 450/ J 409 / G 165/ C 377 lb / BMI 69.3 / 68.9 (-73 lbs total ; -2 this week)

I lost the two pounds last Thursday and didn't lose an ounce the rest of the week. Weeks like this drive me crazy. I think, gosh, I might get 6 lbs this week, BUT NOOOO, my shoulder devil laughs and makes the weight hang on.

BUT, I think I am losing more inches. I need to get the tape measure out and check. Time to order fall clothes...at least pants that don't fall off. I want the rump that everyone sees in the grocery store to be a side of beef and not ME.

PhotoNut, I've had hives before. Mine tended to be from nerves. Think Doris Day in "A Touch of Mink". Finally, I outgrew it.

With this heat index of 105, I just need to sit on the porch and sweat it off.

Mychevygirl - H 380/ J 351.5/ C 267/ CBMI 45.8 (-112.9 lbs total, -3 this week)

Great week. BMI went down to 45.8 Yeah!! My three lb loss was help by my nieces ! while out boating & camping this weekend they kept untieing the float island and floating off and calling for me to come get them. So off I would swim a 1/2 mile to get them. The last time they did it I ask why they were doing it. They said Auntie you said you didn't get to go to the Gym to work out and would have to swim a lot so they said they were helping me!!!!We figure I swam at least 3 miles over the last weekend. Gota love those :angel:!!!!!!!!!!!!