Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Cruise 2007!!! Official Sign Up And News

Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!

• Yes, I want to go. I will PM you with additional information ASAP!
    • No, I cannot go at this time, maybe next time.

I'm interested as well; not sure though on whether I would be travelling with or without fiance (hubby by that point) and my 4 year old (5 at that point). Can you give more information about deadlines of when we need to notify you, etc?

I would love you tell you all that you have a ton of time to decide but we are filling up FAST and we have only been doing this for one day! I am going to see if the agent can block some more rooms.

Remember, you can hold it for a week, just PM me your information so I can get it to the travel agent!! Elisa will call you for your credit card or payment information next week!! DO NOT send me credit card info please. It will all be done through the agency. I am just the liasion for the group cruise for organization, questions, activities, etc.

The departure/retun port is Galveston, Texas. You would need to fly to Houston Hobby airport for the closest major airport.

Okay all, keep 'em coming!! This is going to be a BLAST!!! I am sooooooo excited!

Damn, I am torn. I really really want to go....but the money I am putting aside is for TT and lift, lol. I am right here in south Texas already, DH could literally drive me to Galveston. It would be way too cool to meet yall and go on a cruise! I will have to think about this...cosmetic surgery is high on my list and I am planning and saving to have it at goal. Let me ponder.

Hey Jenna -

DH and I were talking about a cruise next year - and I would really like to do it with some LBT pals... I will have to discuss and clear it with him, though...

What is our timeline? When do you need to know FOR SURE? Please advise.

thx.

DH and I have been talking about taking a cruise for years.

princess_n_thep I have sent you my information.

WOOOOT WOOOOT! This is going to be sooooo much fun!! This has been such a HUGE success I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to put in the first wave of reservations this Sunday. So please get your info to me if you haven't already. All requests for rooms have been granted thus far. Next week, Elisa will be calling for deposit information.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Hmmmm, can we start the countdown??? Only 11 more months to go!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know there are balcony staterooms and higher available on this cruise as well. And if the triples/quads sell out there are balcony quads available.

I am awaiting infor from the following people please:

clovermeg, EmileeKaye, ReneBean (info coming this weekend),

tztmama (thinking), Vegaswildflower (change of plans), warmmorningsun

Please PM me ASAP. I am turning in the first round of reservations this Sunday night and the agent will be calling you sometime next week for deposit information.

Also, if anyone has friends that would also like to go (even non-bandsters) they are more than welcome to take advantage of our group rates.

If you are traveling single, no worries! I have LBT roommates for you!!!

Please PM me with the following information:

Names of Passengers (as it appears on you passport)

Ages

Contact phone

Address

Citizenship (US, Mexico, etc etc)

Emergency contact person and phone number

Crown and Anchor # (if you are a member)

What Category room? Do you need a roomie?

If you need help with air arrangements (pm the city leaving from)

If you want insurance (it is somewhere around $39 or so, 7% total)

If you need transfers to and from ship (it is about $40 pp I think)

Hi All

I think the cruize is a marvelouse idea and would love to join all of you. I do not post much but I read all of your messages and consider all of you Texans and all my sisters. And starting July 17, 2006 I hope to be joining the sisterhood of the "shrinking pants:-)" How many ladies have their DH coming along??? I do not know weather to take mine or not:).

Sometimes, (read as: a lot of times), it is cheaper to find your own airfare and hunt down the times of the flights than to go through the cruise line for your air. Especially if you are coming from Florida. www.southwest.com has great prices. Remember: you are flying into Houston Hobby (hou) NOT Intercontinental (IAH) which is also in Houston.

Now, if you are not wanting to hassle with it, and willing to pay a few more dollars to have it done for you and to have transfers included, then it is good to go with the cruise.

If you find your own air, then it is still available to buy transfers to/from the ship.

Depends on if you want to work on your own airline arrangements or not. Remember..... all flights should arrive BEFORE 1pm to make sure you are at the ship before cruising. And on the leave date, make sure your flights are AFTER 10am to give you enough time to get off the ship and to the airport.

The trip from the ship to the airport is about 45 minutes.

Still need some information from a few people. If you need time, just PM the information and how much time you need. Those that KNOW they are going can get all set up. Those that want to reserve but wait a few weeks for sure, just PM me the info so I can get your name on it at least. You aren't locked into going until you decide for sure.