Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeve sisters !!! Why go to Mexico alone... ???

Hi... Looking for a sleeve sister ... Hopefully you're in the pre operation stage like I am and would prefer not to be in Mexico alone... I plan to have my surgery with Dr Kelly. And I'm hoping to be scheduled sometime in mid to late July. I'm just waiting on my passport to come back... Really looking forward to a brighter future and thinner me!!!

I am looking to have surgery with Dr Kelly in mid to late July as well. My stepmom is going with me as support but I would love to go the same time as you. Mine will probably be towards late July. Trish said the price goes up in August!

Hi GA Girl... I'm going to have surgery with Dr. Kelly on 7/13. I might have to go alone unless I figure out what to do with my young son between now and then. Let me know when you get scheduled. If you end up going after me I'll tell you how it was but would love to have you there at the same time!

hey i finally got a date 29 july...i'm very happy, ....you should post on here i got lots of replies for a sleeve sister... ask and you might get a reply someone may already have that date with him or the day before or after.... hope this helps congrats...i would love to keep in touch... it would be great to have someone to chat with about this journey... best of luck

Hi GA Girl... I'm going to have surgery with Dr. Kelly on 7/13. I might have to go alone unless I figure out what to do with my young son between now and then. Let me know when you get scheduled. If you end up going after me I'll tell you how it was but would love to have you there at the same time!

I'm going alone as well. I'll be having surgery July 8th.

hey i finally got a date 29 july...i'm very happy, ....you should post on here i got lots of replies for a sleeve sister... ask and you might get a reply someone may already have that date with him or the day before or after.... hope this helps congrats...i would love to keep in touch... it would be great to have someone to chat with about this journey... best of luck

Need a sleeve sister! I'm going to see Dr. Kelly on 7/13 and would love to know if anyone out there will be there the same week!

Good luck to everyone!! Having sleeve sisters there is awesome! Griselda, meepmeep17, and I were all there at the same time and it was so great meeting them and hanging out. If you're unable to find anyone however, you are in great hands and they'll take good care of you. Keep us posted!

:)

Hi, I am Angela and will be going on 7/13.. I actually will be getting to San Diego on the 12th and surgery on the 13th.. I am from SC and will see you there..

Angela

Need a sleeve sister! I'm going to see Dr. Kelly on 7/13 and would love to know if anyone out there will be there the same week!

Great News! I'm excited to meet someone going at the same time. My sugery was moved up to 7/12 but I will look for you there! Have you started a pre-op diet yet or when does yours start? I start on Thurs..

that's so great to hear.... at least now you have someone to share your journey with ... best of luck to you both ....

Great News! I'm excited to meet someone going at the same time. My sugery was moved up to 7/12 but I will look for you there! Have you started a pre-op diet yet or when does yours start? I start on Thurs..

My surgery is on 07/12 as well!!!:) I arrive late Monday night. I'm sure we will meet us some time.