Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Tricia - Honestly, I am proud of you maintaining. When we bought our home in washington I put on 20 pounds. :grouphug: that was long ago, but I remember it clearly. I hope things are going well, and that home buying stress is not eating you alive. HUGS
Thanks, Amy! :hug: right back at ya! At the moment, we're waiting with baited breath to hear from the mortgage company. I'll keep you posted.

Okay here are my stats

5/3/06 Preop Consult Weight 278

5/19/06 Surgery Weight 270

6/28/06 Join Weight 260

7/5/06 Current Weight 254

Surgeon's Goal Weight 160

My Secret Goal Weight 135

5" 5" 44 years old for another month.

SAHM who homeschools her 15 y/o daughter. But she is going to start public school in a month. WoooHooo.

I am a stair step loser. I lose 5 lbs over a week and then nothing for three weeks. But thats okay as long as I trend down.

Myra

:welcomeB:

* Leila * MVPO8961 *

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

We are so glad to add you to the ranks of losers! I will get your names up on the first page. Leila, if you could introduce yourself and tell us a little of your weight loss journey, that would be fantastic! Welcome!

Is anyone else having to type in their username and password everytime they go to a new page? I am about to kill LBT! So frustrating!

H/J 278.5, C 263 (-0 this week, -15.5 total)

for the 2nd week in a row -- I actually gained 2.5 lbs due to medication for pain and diabetes medication changes - so I'm happy I stayed the same by dropping those lbs again - rather than gaining

No problems on LBT for me Heather -- but yesterday it was acting up big time......the only time I had that happen (log in every single new page) was when I went through AOL to get here -- I now use Internet Explorer and that doesn't happen anymore.......

Thanks MoOrLess.

It is now doing it whenever it wants...

Go to "Tools" on your internet browser. Then go to "Internet Options" then ..."Privacy". You need to be "Low". Sounds like you've got a "Block All" on your Cookies detector.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been out of GFG for a little while and I surely missed you guys!!!!!!!!

Telly, you are going to FLY right past me. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!! SOOOO proud of you. You inspire me!!!

Amy, girl I am SOOO excited for you and your surgery!!!!

Weigh in C 178.5 (-44 TOTAL, -1 this week)

I just finished with our leadership conference and then a wedding in Mass. I am so glad that ONE of the most stressful months in my life is over. My new pills seem to have kicked in-so my anxiety level is WAY down--which means binge eating is WAY down. YIPPEE!!!!

Let's see more PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll add mine later today.

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

HOWEVER, that time of the month is here and I am having the WORST heartburn and am totally closed up. NOT FUN AT ALL! May need to go get an unfill. This is the second day and it sucks but I also know once aunt flo comes...my little friend the band will go back to normal...and no more heartburn.

I am SOOOOOO thrilled with everyone's successes!!! I love GFG!!

What a crazy week this has been with a holiday falling on a Tuesday, I forgot today is Wednesday cause it feels like Monday to me. Anyway, my stats haven't changed this week which I am not surprise, Aunt Flo visited me late last week to.

C=190 -0 this week, -93 total lost)

C164 (-55 lbs total, -2 this week)

FYI - I am leaving for my mission trip to Costa Rica on Friday. I will not be able to weigh in and post next week... So next post will be for two weeks. I hope I work my tummy off (the butt is already gone)! I will miss my daily LBT support!

As per requested, a bit about me. I turned 37 on June 14th, same day as I got banded! So my banding birthday and my real birthday are the same. I'm married 11 years to a great supportive guy that I've been with for 14 years. Childless by choice, we have two pugs. I live a weird alternative lifestyle... and will say nothing more about that than that. I am on longterm disability with severe depression that is under control, I'm functioning pretty good right now, I can't handle major stress, and as long as I take good care of myself and my medications life is manageable. Since I'm from the West Coast of Canada, Vancouver, and my Dr. of choice was on the East Coast, in Ontario... we decided to pair the lapband surgery with a long continental exploration adventure and went gypsy. We sold our condo, bought a small RV, and have been travelling in it for over 2 months now. Currently I'm in Newfoundland in a Provincial Park area on a private campground with great wireless internet. My hubsand works online, so we can travel and do business at the same time. We plan to keep travelling until October, going back west this time through the U.S. instead of Canada side and then spend a few weeks back in our home town, and then head South for the winter, California and Florida primarily. After that, we'll see. I used to be a kickboxing instructor, and am hoping to be able to train and teach again one day, my depression was connected to a great deal of my weight gain, as well as deteriorating health (I was hospitalized for long periods). I'm mostly focused on getting healthy again, body, mind and spirit. This forum has been very helpful.

XO

Leila

C-208 (-95 total, -0) I'm staying the same again this week. During the week I would get down to 207 but this morning it was back up to 208, oh well.

Leila, thank you for sharin that with us! We are so glad to have you here!!

Maryb, have an awesome trip!!! You will have to share pictures when you get back! I haven't been on a missionary trip in forever, and miss the work. We will miss you till you get back!

Lins and NaturalBeauty, TOM sucks. :grouphug: I'm sorry you guys are having that, but it will be over soon. :eek: Maybe next week the Water weight will be gone and you guys will be down a pound or two.

I wanted to post a link to the LBT 2007 South America Cruise here. http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?p=251845#post251845 Jenna (princess) is setting it up and is doing a lot of work to get it started. Looks like it is going to be a great time, and there is space for couples, families, and singles. So if you want to join in, go to that thread and take a look at the info. The ship we will be taking is a great one. Also, it is easy to pay for by doing $500 down and a little each month to get it paid off. Rob and I are definitely going. We love cruises.

I will be doing all of the updates at once tomorrow. Glad to see so many turning out to do their weigh ins. Remember, I am leaving tomorrow afternoon, so get your weigh ins down now so that i don't miss putting you on the board. If you post your weigh in after I leave I will not be here to update it till I return. I fly back in next thursday, so I will update everyone's weights on that day.

I just want to give everyone a really big hug. I had an interesting day. While getting work done and dealing with uploads I visited some old GFG threads. They really touched my heart, and made me feel so good about having the surgery on Monday. I am really excited, and my fears are at a minimum because of you guys here. Thank you, from the heart of my bottom. :D