Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow morning is my surgery its at 10:30am and I am now starting to get nervous!!! At least when I get there, wont be long and they will knock me out and the next thing I will know, is waking up in recovery ~ Here's to all the May 9ers out there ***Sending warm wishes, prayers and healing thoughts your way***

Tomorrow morning is my surgery its at 10:30am and I am now starting to get nervous!!! At least when I get there, wont be long and they will knock me out and the next thing I will know, is waking up in recovery ~ Here's to all the May 9ers out there ***Sending warm wishes, prayers and healing thoughts your way***

Good luck and please keep us posted! thumbs_up.gif

Good Luck! as you get closer, it brings things closer to reality. Healthy and happy thoughts your way.

You will do awesome... Mine was done 32 days ago.. :) I was nervous crying in the pre-op room but ya know.. the alternative wasn't an option, I had just been diagnosed with Diabetes and after 2 weeks of poking my fingertips to where they ALL were purple and sore ... I knew I made the right choice... I'll give you word of advice from my nurse..She said when you see that Morphine light turn green. HIT IT.. she said you're stay in the hospital will be so smooth you'll sleep and I'll get you up to walk tomorrow and we'll hit it before you walk... and when I went for my scope she hit it again I don't remember tasting the barium or nothing I came back and it hit me and I passed out LOL... She hit it before my son took me home by the time I got home, it hit and I was out for the remainder of the night.. it was heavenly.. I woke the next morning and looked at my stomach and thought.. WOW the part he took out made me fat cause I have a smaller belly and it's FLAT.. then I knew I was on the right track.. Learning to eat is hard for me cause I was a once a day eater now I'm having to eat 3 meals and 2 Protein shakes and Im thinking how the hell am I gonna do that... then I wondered how did I get so fat cause I really don't like food other than Mexican food LOL... so it'll all work out.. this place is awesome for support don't be afraid to ask and don't be afraid to vent.. we ALL have.. :)

Sending you Loving Angels your way tomorrow will be thinking of you!!

Can't wait to take this journey with you!

Aww guys, thank you so much ~ I know I will be a crying baby tomorrow to - But deep down I know its for the best, its just getting there thats kinda scary ~ I will keep you all posted as I can Keep them prayers coming! :)

AWWW! good luck Michelle! Mine is at 11:30 tomorrow too! I have been praying all week for all of us Red Velvet Gang members!!

I still do not feel nervous at all. Just another day. I think I am weird!

Hugs to you all!

Kelly ;)

Good luck. The next thing I knew, I was in my room. I have no memory of recovery at all!

Believe folks....it's not easy, but it's really not all that difficult either. You'll be great!

Tomorrow is my day too! I'm encouraged that May 9 seems like such a popular date. Kind of feels like I'm not going alone.

Good luck 5/9ers!

Awww Good Luck Kelly and Dawn of a new Day! We will make it through with flying colors :)

Tomorrow is my day too! I'm encouraged that May 9 seems like such a popular date. Kind of feels like I'm not going alone.

Good luck 5/9ers!

Good Luck!!!! I'm not far behind you..Thursday's my big day :) I can definitely associate with the nervous feeling. It hasn't quite hit me yet but I'm sure it will with a vengence. Keep us posted :)

Good luck to Dawn, Kelly & Michelle!!! Good luck to all the 5/9 sleevers!

I am sending out calm, happy, healthy vibes as you

start your journeys to a healthier life!

(I have 4 weeks (and 3 days) until my surgery &

I am making myself a bit crazy with doubts...) blink.gif

Tomorrow is looming for me too! It' funny- I found I needed a couple of days away from here as I really pondered what is coming. I will be thinking healing thoughts and prayers for all of you fellow 5/9s tomorrow until they knock me out- actually my surgery is at 7:30 am so if I am half conscious at 10:30 I will start then too!

I already took the three tablespoons f milk of magnesia I was told to take at noon...

I will say there is a slight chance I will still be canceled as my allergies kicked up a storm this weekend with all the wind and I am still congested. I will see what they say. I feel fine though so I expect to sail through!

I think we should open a postop thread when the first one is able to post for Red Velvets to all post in.

I can't believe it is here!

AWWW! good luck Michelle! Mine is at 11:30 tomorrow too! I have been praying all week for all of us Red Velvet Gang members!!

I still do not feel nervous at all. Just another day. I think I am weird!

Hugs to you all!

Kelly ;)

Keep us posted Kelly... we'll all be thinking of you... :) You'll do great!!!

Good Luck to ya tomorrow Michelle. Jersey Prayers coming ur way. May u walk into that OR tomorrow without a fear in the world!!!!!, and say ....... later people...as I just said to Kelly.....and b4 u know it, you'll be opening ur eyes asking when they r gonna start....and it'll allllll be over with!!! Wish u well.....plz keep in touch, and may the heavenly angels surround and protect u :):):rolleyes: