Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

Ok Ok, I have failed each challenge by 1 damn fricken stubborn pound. But this time I have time and I want to be at goal by 4th of July. But like always I'm gonna reach for the stars. So 21.6 lbs u listen to me and listen very careful, you are my enemy and u will not win, heee hee. Now to my other obsticle, listen scale you and I have an agreement. You go down in numbers and u will not go flying out the window, so lets do this.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current..................Goal..........Lbs to Goal

LeslieH.............181.6.................181.6.................160...................21.6

Oh quick edit, hubby said to set my goal in reach so I dont get disappointed. Oh hell no he just challenged me even more, don't ever say I can't or prolly won't do something. Now it's game on!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's prolly just tired of hearing me complain about missing my goal, lol

Whoo HOO!!! I am ready for this one. Missed my Easter goal weight by 6 lbs. I am shooting for my WW goal weight of 153. I will configure my ticker tomorrow!!!

Well, I didn't reach my Easter challenge goal of losing -19lbs. But I started in a major stall that netted me a -2lb loss for the ENTIRE month of Feb. so I hate to complain at a

-15lbs loss considering Feb. was an awful month for me. This time frame challenge (if my thinking is correct) is about the same amount of time for the last challenge...a little over 2 months. So if in that time frame I lost about -15lbs, I have been wondering what I should put for a goal for this challenge. Hummmm. -15 will bring me exactly to ONEDERLAND, but I would like to have some wiggle room and be past the 200's by then. Sorry for thinking out loud here...let's try this.

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Mommy2Girls.....215.................215............197............18

Yay! I'm excited to see everyones results!! :)

SN

Starting Wt

Current

Goal

Lbs to Goal

settebee

325 lbs

218.2 lbs

188 lbs

30 lbs to go!

...................Starting Wt.....Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

claudia...............242.................242.............218.............24

I've never set a lb goal for myself before and I find it difficult because I don't know what to expect. In the first 6 weeks after surgery I lost 27 lbs but I haven't been going to the gym like I wish. My husband is a teacher and will not be working as much in the summer. I am going to make an effort to exercise more, including lifting/toning with weights. Here goes.....

Cheryl......................292..................................245......................210...............35

Okay, here's my goal...

SN.......................Starting..............................Current .....................Goal........................lbs Goal

Shanny................191......................................190..........................160...........................30

Juliarh............187................187..............165............22

Wow, if I can do this, I will have reached my ultimate goal -- I cannot fathom, imagine, even contemplate this!!! But, off to the races I go!! :D

Let the games begin!!! I love these challenges as they help to keep me focused!!

SN...........SW.......Current Weight.......Goal......Lbs to goal

Lucill35....242.................242................ 220...........22

Good morning SUNSHINES!!! Ok Challengers, the race to your goal is on. :)

FACTS: Beginning today you have 70 days and exactly 10 weeks. GET A MOVE ON!!

@Shanny, haaa!!! No rest til Brooklyn dear! ;) Brooklyn of course being the ultimate goal... ok, so I should keep my day job, comedienne is not in my sights.

@Mommy2Girls, you got this!! I suspect you may even do better!

@Juliarh, whooohooooo!!!! I'm rooting for you!!! :D

Ok... go git um y'all!!

Italianmama41

starting weight 322

current weight 275

goal weight 245

lbs to goal 30

surgery date 3-29-2011 (Yeah!!) vertical sleeve gastrectomy

** 27 days since surgery and I'm finally feeling great!!! **

weight.png

weight.png

Good morning SUNSHINES!!! Ok Challengers, the race to your goal is on. :)

FACTS: Beginning today you have 70 days and exactly 10 weeks. GET A MOVE ON!!

@Shanny, haaa!!! No rest til Brooklyn dear! ;) Brooklyn of course being the ultimate goal... ok, so I should keep my day job, comedienne is not in my sights.

Ok... go git um y'all!!

Funny, I started singing No sleep Til Brooklyn by the Beastie Boys when I read this. I swear between you and Jilian Michaels I'm going to be in the best shape ever! I already started. I jogged and walked around the lake for 2.6 miles. I tried to get 3 in but it was getting hot. Tomorrow I'll do better! :D

I love these little challenges. I know that this will take alot of hard work and dedication to get these 20 pounds off in the next 2 weeks but I know that I can do it.

SN...........................Starting wt.......................................Current wt................................Goal ........................Lbs to Goal

Ibejjo..........................254....................................................196.2.................................176.2.............................. 20

Well, I ended up adding a bit of weight last week but not too much. Just a few tenths overall. I think I am going to try and be a bit overly ambitious with this next challenge. I really need to work on eating. It is a whole new ballgame now with this new tummy.

Bugwitch........293...............255...............225........30

It is just over ten weeks until the end of this new challenge. So that should be a loss averaging 3lbs a week. Wish me luck!