Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July - WHAT WILL YOU WEIGH???

SN..............Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Dawn.......don't know yet.....we'll see......150.......?????

Since it's not the 25th yet I don't know where my starting point will be! LOL I put my BIG Goal as my goal for this! I have said a few times that it would be Awesome to be at goal by my daughter's bday in late June so I think by 4 July I should be able to do it! Right now I am at 178 so 28 in about 10 weeks is feasilbe, I think! LOL

Starting Weight.......Current Weight...........Goal Weight..........Lbs to goal.........

I'll play. I'm going to have to give some thought to where I am and where I'm going. For the Easter Challenge, halfway through i realized i set an unreachable goal and had to re-evaluate because who wants to feel like they've failed on their first goal. Going to think long and hard, make myself reach, but not be unrealistic...

Ok I have 2 lbs to go to make my Easter goal and every challenge so far I've missed by 1-2 lbs, ugh. This one I'm gonna make extreme (22 lbs) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If I make it I'll be almost at goal or should I go for goal???

SN..............Starting Wt........Current..........Goal..........Lbs to Goal

LeslieH.............???.................???............160/165............???

Yay!!! I'm so excited to take part in my first challenge!!!!!! My goal is a little high, but I love a good challenge!! It will give me something extra to work towards!!!! success1.gif

Starygrl..........298..................290............230............60

I'm a SUPER slow loser so I would be happy just to get to the 40's :)

sleeve4me.....152.6................152.6.........149.0..........3.6

OK I am going to jump in on this one. This will place me in the NORMAL weight range.

The last time I was there was about 15 years ago.

SN.................................Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Loosing.it.in.2011.....167.......................167..............150........31

OK, I too am going to fail my Easter Goal, so I am going to be a little less ambitious with this next goal:

Kris...............186......................186...........169............17

I will be going on vacation to Hawaii on July 5th and will be SO thrilled to hit this goal!

Coops, I think the safest bet is to look back for the last 2 months and figure out what you are averaging. Make that your goal, or + / - a few. Just a thought... hugs!!! :)

Good idea there Diva ... over the last two mths total weight loss for me has been very slow! I think it is about 6lb since end of Jan... my 'offical' weigh is tomorrow, so I will have a better idea then. I think I will add a couple of pounds to make it a little more interesting.

I like the date 'cos it is a day after my surgery anniversary and my surgeon wants me to reach his goal by then!

Gonna be an interesting couple of months ahead...

OH by the way, 0.2lbs to onderland... sooooo close I can almost taste it from here...lol x

Wow!!! Awesome news Coops!!! Congrats!!!

Good idea there Diva ... over the last two mths total weight loss for me has been very slow! I think it is about 6lb since end of Jan... my 'offical' weigh is tomorrow, so I will have a better idea then. I think I will add a couple of pounds to make it a little more interesting.

I like the date 'cos it is a day after my surgery anniversary and my surgeon wants me to reach his goal by then!

Gonna be an interesting couple of months ahead...

OH by the way, 0.2lbs to onderland... sooooo close I can almost taste it from here...lol x

Okay...I'm going to give this whole challenge thing a try. I'm not quite sure how this works but I'm throwing my hat into the ring.

Ocean Eyes.........225...............225...........195............30

Well I've exceeded my Easter goal by 2kgs, so I'm in again........

SN......................SW...........CW........GW..........kgs to go

Plumptious............73kgs.......73kgs....63kgs.....10kgs (22lbs)

Really MUST start some exercise.......

Ok since I've now made my goal in the Easter thread, I'm going to start working on my new one. I have set myself to get to 180 Lbs... which would put me at 150 total Lbs lost from my heaviest. Wow!!!

LilMissDiva.....199.6..............199.6............180............19.6

Hello All,

I'd also like to join in.

SN ----starting weight......current weight...... goal..... lbs to lose

Bookleen ........164........................164.............................150..........................14

SN..............StartingWt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

ldydrgnkpr..........234..................204............184............20

I’m starting on the low end, I’mcurrently in a major stall. With this incentive It may shake things up. (Letshope.) :D

Alright so for the last week, I've been REALLY slow and I'm fearing another stall.

SN.......................Starting Wt.........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

DisneyAddict...........257.....................257..........232.............25 lbs!

Wow that'd give me a total loss since getting sleeve of 82 lbs!!!