Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

Plumlove, Welcome to the challenge. I am not doing the PIYO but you still can be apart of the challenge. Just measure the miles you walk while doing it. You got this and you are going to be successful at it. On your lazy days just shot an email and helpfully someone here can encourage you to get up and do it.

Good morning team!

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling empowered. Thanks for this challenge. Ive just started doing the Beach body PIYO program and I do like. However, my natural tendency is to be lazy at exercise and never complete or be consistent. This weekend was a sad/emotional weekend and I found myself taking bites of cake and chips etc. Thank God for the sleeve… I was able to stop and no downward spiral. Id like to commit to doing PIYO 5-6 times per week. Anyone else out here doing PIYO????

Target: PIYO 5-6 times per week
CW: 207
GW: 187

August 8th - PIYO: CW:
August 15th - PIYO: CW:
August 22nd - PIYO: CW:
August 29nd - PIYO: CW:
Sept. 5th - PIYO: CW:
Sept. 12th - PIYO: CW:
Sept 19th - PIYO: CW:
Sept 26th - PIYO: CW:
October 1st - PIYO: CW:
PIYO COMPLETED???!!!!

Welcome!!!

Im lookn forward to gettn my 100 miles in!! Excited, good luck to everyone Mind Over Matter!! Stay focused lets do this!!

If anyone is on myfitness pal look me up lets be friends msfitn2012

My first question/concern is when did everyone start going to the gym...my surgeon said do it as long as it doesn't hurt but that was only at two weeks soooooooo...hmmmm

I was cleared for non-impact cardio a week after my surgery. So I joined the gym and just did the treadmill/ellipitical/bike until I was cleared for everything six weeks out. Then I started lifting weights and swimming as well.

I sent you an invite... I am tmcgee1202.

Welcome!!!
Im lookn forward to gettn my 100 miles in!! Excited, good luck to everyone Mind Over Matter!! Stay focused lets do this!!

Good morning Challengers! In an effort to hold myself accountable during this challenge, I decided I am going to post this morning. So, I am not a partier but this weekend I partied to much. So much so, that I am too tired to even think about the gym tonight. I went to a bachoretta party on Friday and got home at 3am and then I turned around and went to my cousin's party and got home at 4am Sunday morning. My body is tired this morning. I know for this challenge and for the fact that I start with my training tomorrow - I need to be at the gym doing my cardio tonight.

I went to the gym after all. 30 minutes on the stair master and 15 on the precor.

Welcome!!!<br> Im lookn forward to gettn my 100 miles in!! Excited, good luck to everyone Mind Over Matter!! Stay focused lets do this!!<br> If anyone is on myfitness pal look me up lets be friends msfitn2012

I'm on myfitnesspal I don't knw how to look someone else up tho mines is lisaliyalana

Welcome!!!

Send me an invite as well lisaliyalana I need help with what to eat too can I see what someone else eats

Welcome!!!

Send me an invite as well lisaliyalana I need help with what to eat too can I see what someone else eats

I went to the gym after all. 30 minutes on the stair master and 15 on the precor.

Today was my 1st day with a trainer. Man O' man was it hard... I absolutely sucked. I've paid for two weeks already so I'm going to see. And this was the basics.

You all are so far past me, I can't wait to start working out like I did in the Army. Trying to get that 21 year old me back lol. I got the call today my surgery date is August 19th so I'm on my way.

You all are so far past me, I can't wait to start working out like I did in the Army. Trying to get that 21 year old me back lol. I got the call today my surgery date is August 19th so I'm on my way.

You will get there!

You will get there!

Good afternoon friends! After 9 days of nothing, I lost 2 lbs. Yay! I have my 3 month post op visit this month (more like 3 months and three weeks actually). My goal is to be in the 240s for this visit. I'm now at 250 even. My post op is on the 19th. 242 is a stretch for that visit, but if I hit it, that will have me down 70lbs since my surgery and 93 from my all time high!

Good afternoon friends! After 9 days of nothing, I lost 2 lbs. Yay! I have my 3 month post op visit this month (more like 3 months and three weeks actually). My goal is to be in the 240s for this visit. I'm now at 250 even. My post op is on the 19th. 242 is a stretch for that visit, but if I hit it, that will have me down 70lbs since my surgery and 93 from my all time high!

Screaming way to go! You are doing absolute fabulous!

Screaming way to go! You are doing absolutely fabulous!