Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

African American Sleevers

Target: 100 miles CW: 193 GW: 180 August 8th - Miles: CW: August 15th - Miles: CW: August 22nd - Miles: CW: August 29nd - Miles: CW: Sept. 5th - Miles: CW: Sept. 12th - Miles: CW: Sept 19th - Miles: CW: Sept 26th - Miles: CW: October 1st - Miles: CW: Sorry if my posts act up. I'm posting from my phone and it is always acting crazy.

I would love to join!!!

Target: 100 miles CW: 193 GW: 180 August 8th - Miles: CW: August 15th - Miles: CW: August 22nd - Miles: CW: August 29nd - Miles: CW: Sept. 5th - Miles: CW: Sept. 12th - Miles: CW: Sept 19th - Miles: CW: Sept 26th - Miles: CW: October 1st - Miles: CW: Sorry if my posts act up. I'm posting from my phone and it is always acting crazy.

I would love to join!!!

I think African American Sleevers need a new Forum!! There are over 3000 post and its the ONLY one i have issues and problems posting it!! It double and triple post, it gives me error messages!!

Is it too late for me to start the challenge?

No, the first report in is this coming Friday.

Is it too late for me to start the challenge?

No, the first report in is this coming Friday.

Good morning Challengers!

In an effort to hold myself accountable during this challenge, I decided I am going to post this morning. So, I am not a partier but this weekend I partied to much. So much so, that I am too tired to even think about the gym tonight. I went to a bachoretta party on Friday and got home at 3am and then I turned around and went to my cousin's party and got home at 4am Sunday morning. My body is tired this morning. I know for this challenge and for the fact that I start with my training tomorrow - I need to be at the gym doing my cardio tonight.

Good morning Challengers,

Today is the big day - we start our challenge. I hope everyone is successful and achieves their goals but most of all I hope we as a group can hold one another accountable and be supportive to each other in achieving our goal.

Target: 100 miles

CW: 219 GW: 200

August 8th - Miles: CW:

August 15th - Miles: CW:

August 22nd - Miles: CW:

August 29nd - Miles: CW:

Sept. 5th - Miles: CW:

Sept. 12th - Miles: CW:

Sept 19th - Miles: CW:

Sept 26th - Miles: CW:

October 1st - Miles: CW:

Good morning my losers benchers,

First, I was wondering how everyone is doing and how they managed to stay on track this weekend.

Secondly, I wanted to see if anyone is up for a challenge. In other weight loss groups, I know members from time to time did challenges to help keep each other accountable. So, I was wondering if one here would be willing to do a challenge with me. The rules of the challenge:

1. Set the Challenge and time frame for the group
  2. On day one of the challenge, each individual reports (1) weight, and (2) weight loss goal.
  3. Weekly the group report in with the following:
    • Weight
    • Where you are with the challenge
    • Your food intake
    • Obstacles/concerns

• General thoughts
    • Questions
  4. The members of the challenge provide positive feedback (only helpful - no negativity is allowed)
  5. At the end of the challenge, we report our final weigh-in
  6. if you don't reach the goal it is fine. The object of the challenges is to push ourselves a little more than normal.
  7. progress pictures are welcomed

So,the challenge that I want to set is walking 100 miles. The challenge will last from August 1 - October 1(that's approximately 9 weeks and that's walking 11.11 miles a week). For all that agree we will report in every Friday on the above starting date of August 1.

I am in:

Weight: 221

Goal: 200 (lose 21lbs)

In an effort to hold myself accountable during this challenge, I decided I am going to post this morning. So, I am not a partier but this weekend I partied to much. So much so, that I am too tired to even think about the gym tonight. I went to a bachoretta party on Friday and got home at 3am and then I turned around and went to my cousin's party and got home at 4am Sunday morning. My body is tired this morning. I know for this challenge and for the fact that I start with my training tomorrow - I need to be at the gym doing my cardio tonight.

Today is the big day - we start our challenge. I hope everyone is successful and achieves their goals but most of all I hope we as a group can hold one another accountable and be supportive to each other in achieving our goal.

First, I was wondering how everyone is doing and how they managed to stay on track this weekend.

Secondly, I wanted to see if anyone is up for a challenge. In other weight loss groups, I know members from time to time did challenges to help keep each other accountable. So, I was wondering if one here would be willing to do a challenge with me. The rules of the challenge:

2. On day one of the challenge, each individual reports (1) weight, and (2) weight loss goal.
    • Weight
    • Your food intake
    • Obstacles/concerns

• General thoughts
    • Questions
  4. The members of the challenge provide positive feedback (only helpful - no negativity is allowed)
  6. if you don't reach the goal it is fine. The object of the challenges is to push ourselves a little more than normal.

So,the challenge that I want to set is walking 100 miles. The challenge will last from August 1 - October 1(that's approximately 9 weeks and that's walking 11.11 miles a week). For all that agree we will report in every Friday on the above starting date of August 1.

I am in:

• Weight
    • Your food intake
    • Obstacles/concerns

• General thoughts
    • Questions

I am in:

Target: 100 miles <br> CW: 193 <br> GW: 180 <br> August 8th - Miles: CW:<br> August 15th - Miles: CW: <br> August 22nd - Miles: CW: <br> August 29nd - Miles: CW: <br> Sept. 5th - Miles: CW: <br> Sept. 12th - Miles: CW: <br> Sept 19th - Miles: CW: <br> Sept 26th - Miles: CW: <br> October 1st - Miles: CW: <br><br> Sorry if my posts act up. I'm posting from my phone and it is always acting crazy.

Mines too but I want to join...

CW 167

Goal 157

I knw my numbers are low but I'm short so my bmi was still over 40

Mines too but I want to join... CW 167 Goal 157 I knw my numbers are low but I'm short so my bmi was still over 40
My first question/concern is when did everyone start going to the gym...my surgeon said do it as long as it doesn't hurt but that was only at two weeks soooooooo...hmmmm

Edited by blackbeautywaiting

I started walkn at the gym on day 2....my dr said no other excercise for 6 weeks...

My first question/concern is when did everyone start going to the gym...my surgeon said do it as long as it doesn't hurt but that was only at two weeks soooooooo...hmmmm

Welcome!

I started the gym 2 weeks after surgery. Just walking on the treadmill for a hour. But I've always workout.

Good morning Challengers! In an effort to hold myself accountable during this challenge, I decided I am going to post this morning. So, I am not a partier but this weekend I partied to much. So much so, that I am too tired to even think about the gym tonight. I went to a bachoretta party on Friday and got home at 3am and then I turned around and went to my cousin's party and got home at 4am Sunday morning. My body is tired this morning. I know for this challenge and for the fact that I start with my training tomorrow - I need to be at the gym doing my cardio tonight.

I went to the gym after all. 30 minutes on the stair master and 15 on the precor.

Good morning team!

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling empowered. Thanks for this challenge. Ive just started doing the Beach body PIYO program and I do like. However, my natural tendency is to be lazy at exercise and never complete or be consistent. This weekend was a sad/emotional weekend and I found myself taking bites of cake and chips etc. Thank God for the sleeve… I was able to stop and no downward spiral. Id like to commit to doing PIYO 5-6 times per week. Anyone else out here doing PIYO????

Target: PIYO 5-6 times per week
CW: 207
GW: 187

August 8th - PIYO: CW:
August 15th - PIYO: CW:
August 22nd - PIYO: CW:
August 29nd - PIYO: CW:
Sept. 5th - PIYO: CW:
Sept. 12th - PIYO: CW:
Sept 19th - PIYO: CW:
Sept 26th - PIYO: CW:
October 1st - PIYO: CW: