Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sizzilng September Sleevers Monday Check In

I am losing .2 pounds here and there but last night I measured for the first time in two or three weeks. I have lost a few inches altogether until you get to my chest. I lost TEN inches. I measured four times to be sure. I have to lean over a just a little to see my feet but my belly is now bigger than my boobs! I only lost an inch and a half around the middle so I can't drop down to the pant size my hips and thighs say I should be wearing. My pants look like the ones my dad used to call 30 day shitters. mc hammer pants!

I am losing .2 pounds here and there but last night I measured for the first time in two or three weeks. I have lost a few inches altogether until you get to my chest. I lost TEN inches. I measured four times to be sure. I have to lean over a just a little to see my feet but my belly is now bigger than my boobs!

I can totally relate. I have already gone down a bra size :blink:

LOL! 30 Day shitters!!! omg that's a riot!!

Great job everyone!!! I'm proud of our group, and I agree, we're going down and down, and no matter how much, that's what matters!

I have been doing my best to stay off the scale. It helps, believe me. I got on today and was down another 2, which makes 30 pounds!! Yeah!!! 5 weeks post-op. I definitely have lost in the boobs too. I was busting (pun intended! ) our of my bras, so I def. went down a size. Now my bras FIT me! I am thinking around Christmastime I'll buy new ones? Will try to make it until then. Clothes all fitting better, and that's cool!

Can't wait for your Wednesday weighers to check in too! Go Septembers!!!

Whoohooo!! WTG Sizzling Septs! We rockin our sleeeves!!!

Yep tomorrow is weigh day. I'm not really sure I'll have lost anything since this is my "bad week" if ya know what I mean. I feel a little bloated too... lol -- oh well, gotta stay on track so I must weigh.

Cherise, it's so awesome that there are more ways than just the silly scale to note our successes. I love that my clothes feel looser every single day! Some are just full on baggy too. Like, why am I still wearing this??? Heehee!!

Congrats on signing up with the Gym!!! I know we got some Gym Rats around here. I don't have a Gym membership, I have my own at home stuff. I gotta keep myself from making up excuses. Even though I do love to workout, falling away from it is still as easy as it ever was. I also don't blame you for not wanting to have your surgeon stretch out your sleeve!!! OMG, that would be a travesty! :o

Hi Labrys, sorry to hear you needed an IV... that is a big fear of mine. I try so hard to drink all day long. I actually got in about 50+ oz of Water yesterday. Not bad! I could've kept it going to FINALLY get in that 64 oz. I don't count all the other stuff too, only either Water or things like Gatorade. Nothing else.

Keep up your positivity! It's very contagious for me! :)

Juliah, right on sister! We got this tomorrow, no? ;)

Juicy, wow amazing stats on the inches down! Great for you!!!! I haven't measured my inches in a long time, not even before surgery. I guess I should do that. I think the reason I haven't is that I've been lighter than I am now and would measure. I would only see a gain from that standpoint. I try to stay away from it if I know it will only upset me. I might just wait until I get to the weight I was before my gains from the Lap Band.

Congrats Jordi on the 2 Lbs!!! Whooot!!! You are losing the inches too, awesome! Yes, we are doing so great. I couldn't have asked for a better group to do it with too. You all are super inspiring, you keep me workin it! :)

I myself have gone down a bra size. Only thank goodness I have a few smaller bras still hanging around from when I was lighter. I knew I'd get back into them someday! LOL Not only that I have some jeans from the late 80's. Get that! I will get back into those someday too... lmao!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did really good yesterday though. I'm getting over the cravings I get around this time and yesterday my eating was really good. The great thing about the sleeve is that it's so easy to get back to the routine. It really was so hard with the band. You just get it locked in your brain that you can only eat so much and you need to make sure it's worthy... good stuff like baked chicken and veggies.. etc. I've always been a healthy eater anyway. I do have my things and prefer the salty/crunchy type stuff. Good thing though, I can't eat hardly as much of that stuff as I once was able to. Not even a smidge as much. Yay!! LOL

Anyway I'm flushing now, so I probably won't have anything noteworthy until next week. It's all good!

I also FINALLY started doing my real workouts. Not just walking a mile here or there. Yesterday I did 2.25 miles during my lunch at work, then at home I did 17 minutes on my elliptical. I can usually do way more than that, but this is my first time back on since surgery. It was a bit tiring. Though I did bump it up to 5 resistance, so yay me! ;-) Then I also pulled in a 30 minute Calisthenics session. I usually focus on my upper arms and thighs when doing this. Those are my trouble spots and has always worked well for me in the past.

Ok, will see you back on tomorrow!!!

Congrats to all my sleeve sisters and brothers out there! I am a little over a month out and feeling great!! :) I forget that I even had the surgery... I am still drinking one Protein Shake a day and have started eating the permier Protein Bar in the afternoon. I was to the point where I could not handle anymore shakes hehe. Keeping my Protein up to avoid any problems. I am down about 31lbs and two jean sizes. That alone puts a little more pep in my step. :)

Hi d1!!! Welcome our Home Thread! :)

Papillon, I too feel that I forget I have the sleeve a lot now myself. Especially when I'm drinking Water. I tend to try to drink it too fast - then I get that unsettled feeling in my belly and I'm quickly reminded. Gah! Have to stop doing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well my weigh in showed no loss at all, which is what I kind of figured. In fact it says I'm up about half a pound. I'm not shocked at all. However - it actually feels more like it's a victory! Usually in a case like this I'd be up from 4-5 Lbs!!! To me that's incredible! I'm taking no negativity away from this weigh in. That means once it flushes completely I should end up with a great loss! Whoot!

My next weigh in is actually both Sunday and Monday. I always do an official weigh in on the Last and the First day of every month. I like to see how much I'm recorded for being down in every one month. I hope I'm not being too confusing. So with that I'm going to work really hard to make sure I'm posting a loss for Saturday... wish me luck y'all!!!! :)

Hi all -- like Irene, I didn't have much of a loss -- .6 pounds. sigh. Not thrilled, trying to figure out what I can do to get the fat gone. But at least it's in the right direction. I could go on and on, but I kinda did that in my vlog (see my signature) -- so don't want to bore you with the "whys" and "how comes" -- hopefully next week will be bigger :)

Happy Monday!

Doing good. I lost 4 pounds last week, but my big turning point was being able to drink Water yesterday without feeling like I was going to toss my cookies! Hoping I can continue to drink Water since I don't really like crystal light. Still struggling a lot with food. I am cleared to eat anything, but most of it comes up so I have to stick with liquids and super soft foods for the most part. That really sucks. The worst part-I am starving all the time! When is the hunger supposed to subside? Did have a "stomach acid attack" on Thursday so I have add to double my dose of prilosec and it is still a little over active.

Everyone is doing awesome. I am jealous of the foods you all are eating. I wanted to rip a piece of pizza out of my husbands hand yesterday :unsure:

Labrys here... checkin' in

HW 238

SW 230

Last Week 212

This Weed 208

Yay for me! I am a total of 30 pounds down. My sweetheart is twisting my arm and has started an exercise plan with me. Good to have people who care.

It looks like we are all doing very well. Even if the pounds off seem small, with this surgery we will lose and get healthier. You all are an inspiration to me.

Septies Rock

Hooray for Labrys and Cherice -- good to see those pounds gone for good :) I will post on Wed. (my official weigh in day) and hopefully I'll see something gone too :) Yay for the Sizzling September Sleevers! :D

Good morning Sizzling September Sleevers! Just reporting in on my Wed. weigh in -- lost 2 lbs. :) very happy since I've been struggling to lose in the past couple of weeks -- I looked back at the past month, and I've lost 10 pounds this past month, which is fantastic and I am just .2 lbs shy of having lost 50 lbs. :D So all in all a very good week :) Have a great day SSSs :)

That's awesome!

Hey everyone!! I see everyone's rockin their sleeves huh? I also see we have some MIA's... come back y'all -- check in!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my tallies:

For October I have lost: 10.4 Lbs.

For this last week I have lost: 3.2 Lbs.

Since Surgery I have lost: 24.4 Lbs.

Since Pre-Surgery Diet I have lost: 33.4 Lbs.

Since my Highest Weight ever I have lost: 82.4 Lbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you all next week!!!! Happy successful Weight loss September Sleevers! :)