Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi! I'm 43 and was sleeved on July 23. It's been a much harder journey than I expected. Now that the pain has subsided, I'm at the "stall" part of my journey! ((Grr))

Just checking in....I was sleeved two weeks before my 49th bday back in March. I am down 83 pounds and am so thankful that I had this done. Almost to my half way mark in 6 months and am hoping to make goal within a year. The next 6 months will be harder but I am up for the challenge.

I was sleeved last Monday, August 27th. It was a rough couple of first days but each day gets better and better. I have lost 6 pounds in six days! I'm back to work on Tuesday....have my plan and looking forward to it!

48 Years old,turning 49 in Oct. Healthier now than I ever remember being, had surgery in Mexico on 12/27/11 and have lost 80 pounds. Still a single guy,but Im ready to see if that will change :)

Donnie, I bet it will change with a good looking guy such as yourself!

Sent from my iPad using VST

48 Years old' date='turning 49 in Oct. Healthier now than I ever remember being, had surgery in Mexico on 12/27/11 and have lost 80 pounds. Still a single guy,but Im ready to see if that will change :)[/quote']

I think I hear the chicks calling!

I was sleeved on June 18, 2012 and I'm down 67 lbs. I'm 47 yrs old, have been married to the most wonderful man for 32 amazing years ( he took me to Hawaii two years ago and renewed our vows on the most beautiful beach in the world, barefoot and all, just because that has always been my dream, he made it come true!) I have 3 wonderful kids, the last of which just graduated from college, whoop whoop! I have 5 beautiful grandchildren and I know without a doubt if I had not had this surgery I was not going to last very long, my quality of life was horrible! Thank God for the sleeve, it saved my life!!!!

I'm 43 and have no regrets about being sleeved. My surgery was Sept. 10th and I feel great. I am at the 20 loss mark.

I'm 43 and have no regrets about being sleeved. My surgery was Sept. 10th and I feel great. I am at the 20 loss mark.

Congratulations! So glad you are doing well. I love being sleeved too!

Hi, I am 45 a proud mother of a 9yr old princess I have been marry for 19yrs. My surgery dATE has been scheduled for October17 for 12:00. Wow I am so excited so let the count down begin

Hello, I turned 40 in July. Single mum to one. He's 19 and a charmer but he's slowly sending me grey with his lifestyle choices. Every cloud has a silver lining though. It gives me an excuse to treat myself to hair dye :)

My surgery is on Friday. I don't know what time but I've got to be at the hospital by 7am so that means getting a train at 5am. I don't think I'll do much sleeping tomorrow night! I'm starting to get nervous now as I'll be going on my own. Eek! :unsure:

39 .... 40 in July ... I have my surgery on Nov 20 and I can't wait to feel better . I have spent so much time the last 35 years dieting and failing . I'm ready to live a healthier , happier life . Thanks for the encouragment on here .

I turned 41 this past June... I have a 22 year old son and 10 year old daughter that keep me young. I just wish these lines would stop multiplying... Haha!! Oh, I was sleeved Oct. 4th and have lost a total of 34lbs.

I'm 45 and have surgery scheduled on 11/20. Nervous but know that this is the start to a great outcome!!