Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ty whoozis. I have been reading alot of posts and getting all the information I can. the one thing I haven't figured out is the timeline thing. how do you put your weight and stuff in LOL???

ty whoozis. I have been reading alot of posts and getting all the information I can. the one thing I haven't figured out is the timeline thing. how do you put your weight and stuff in LOL???

Ummmm, I can't remember offhand and I'm on the iPad app that doesn't allow for full editing. I got my tracker from Myfitnesspal and copied the code into my profile. Do a search of the forum, I think that's how I found the instructions.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Here is the ticker tutorial that lilmissdiva put together:

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/13516-ticker-tutorial-for-vst-lbt-with-pictures/

tyvm

I'm 44 married 25 years this July and I have 2 children 20 and 22. My VSG was 4/4/2012 so far I've lost 21 pounds and my husband is acting like my old college boyfriend again! Loving life right now I can't wait to hit my goal of 145 100 pounds to go!

I have a question about Protein Shakes, does anybody add frozen yogurt to there shakes? is this allowed?

I will be 41 next month. My 17th wedding anniversary is Saturday. We have 4 kids, G 15, B 12, G 11, & G 8. I have lost 30 lbs. and I am 3 weeks post op.

Well I'm in my late forties and glad to find this forum!

I am 46, v happily married for 14 years to a very supportive husband and we have two kids. Getting sleeved on 26th and can't wait to get going!

I'm joining early. I am 39, but will turn 40 before the summer is over. I'm not sleeved yet. I have verbal approval (waiting on my official letter to get the ball rolling) for revision from lapband to VSG. I can't wait to get this part of my life started!

I'm 40, single, no children, just the 4 legged ones with fur (3 horses, 5 cats and until recent 1 dog who passed away). I am so happy to have the sleeve. It has changed my life forever! I love the compliments I get from friends! I love being able to walk into a room and feel confident about how I look. I have tried some online dating recently and although no "hits", it wasn't because of my weight. LOL I took a hiatus on the online dating for now because life is just too busy, plus I got tired of people playing games.

Anyhow, I love how much energy I have and wearing skinny jeans! I needed a new pair of black slacks for work, the ones I had were too big. I went to Walmart and it was kind of an odd feeling to have a hard time finding the smaller sized slacks. There were lots of bigger sizes. So, I took a size 8 off the rack, not always sure what size is going to work and so I took a size 6 also to take to the dressing room. I tried the size 8 and of course they fit but seemed a bit loose and since I still have a little bit more to loose, I thought I should try the size 6 and they fit great! They may even be too big when I reach my final goal. :-)

Hi, I'm 47, single and have four kids 29, 28, 20 and 12. And I have four beautiful grandchildren. My surgery is May 16. I decided this year was my year to get healthy! I'm really looking forward to the new fabulous me. I've had other health issues, none though have been more of a struggle than being overweight. Feeling excited about my journey!!