Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All I want is my WLS UGGGGGH!!!

Okay I trust my surgeon this is why I chose him, but God! It's been six months since starting this process, psych. visit, nutrionist and seeing my doctor every month. Just submitted my all documents to my insurance company today, while at the surgeons office I find out that he's complete booked the month of August and they will not schedule my surgery until my insurance is approved and I complete all my pre-op testing at this rate it will be October by the time I get my surgery. If I knew I had to wait three months after following the surgeons guidelines I would have paid out of pocket this is crazy. I'm so ready to start my journey, to get healthy and not wear my cpap ever again.

Thanks for letting me vent, this process is driving my crazy and I used most my vacation time going to all these doctors appts.:laugh0::svengo:

I can relate to you. I did the same thing. I found what worked for me. Once my paperwork was submitted to my insurance co. I called the doctors office and my insurance co. once a week to see if it had been approved. They got tired of hearing from me so it might have helped. Once I got the authorization my surgery was scheduled but it was over a month out. I called every two days to see if there was a surgery cancelation sooner. Ended up happening 3 weeks before my scheduled surgery date. I hope this helps.

I can relate to you. I did the same thing. I found what worked for me. Once my paperwork was submitted to my insurance co. I called the doctors office and my insurance co. once a week to see if it had been approved. They got tired of hearing from me so it might have helped. Once I got the authorization my surgery was scheduled but it was over a month out. I called every two days to see if there was a surgery cancelation sooner. Ended up happening 3 weeks before my scheduled surgery date. I hope this helps.

Thank you that helped a bunch, I never thought about asking about cancellations. I will be calling my surgeons office first thing Monday to find out about his cancellation policy. Have a great weekend

I totally understand, I have been going through the process since last October, and when I finally get scheduled which was going to be August 24, the VA decides to deny my this week. So I had to call today and cancel my surgery, talking about the hardest thing I had to do. Now I'm looking at least another two to three months if not longer. Stay strong you are so close.

I totally understand, I have been going through the process since last October, and when I finally get scheduled which was going to be August 24, the VA decides to deny my this week. So I had to call today and cancel my surgery, talking about the hardest thing I had to do. Now I'm looking at least another two to three months if not longer. Stay strong you are so close.

Thanks nice to know I'm not alone, it will happen soon for the both of us.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Yes, it will happen soon for both of us, we just have to stay strong, and keep up our spirits up. I just think this gives me more time to read the post on here and learn more about before and after the sleeve. What things to do, and not to do. I just have to lose 10 pounds. So now I guess it is up to me. I'm starting Weight Watchers on Tuesday. I CAN DO IT, YES I CAN. Let me know when you get your date, we will Celebrate. lol

So I am totally with you on this feeling I have finished my Dr's tests but I am still jumping through the insurance hoops, they dont like making things easy do they. Well anyway keep your head up it will happen for you before you know it.

Yes, it will happen soon for both of us, we just have to stay strong, and keep up our spirits up. I just think this gives me more time to read the post on here and learn more about before and after the sleeve. What things to do, and not to do. I just have to lose 10 pounds. So now I guess it is up to me. I'm starting Weight Watchers on Tuesday. I CAN DO IT, YES I CAN. Let me know when you get your date, we will Celebrate. lol

Thanks, we can do this! I've lost the required 10lbs my fear is gaining it back before I can have my surgery if that happens my PCP will cancel my surgery this is what my insurance rep. told me over the phone, TALK ABOUT STRESS!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks, we can do this! I've lost the required 10lbs my fear is gaining it back before I can have my surgery if that happens my PCP will cancel my surgery this is what my insurance rep. told me over the phone, TALK ABOUT STRESS!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh that would be scary, you can do just lose another 10lbs and then you wont have to worry about gaining the weight back. lol Easier said then done, I know. I have not even started to lose because I go to Weight Watchers tonight, so I will weight in tonight and then let the games begin. I'm going to see how quickly I can lose those darn 10 lbs, hopefully before Christmas. lol I was even thinking about going on pre-pre op diet, just to lose that 10 lbs quickly, but I'm sure they would figure it out. lol Well good luck, and remember WE CAN DO IT!!! Keep me posted:thumbup1:

Oh that would be scary, you can do just lose another 10lbs and then you wont have to worry about gaining the weight back. lol Easier said then done, I know. I have not even started to lose because I go to Weight Watchers tonight, so I will weight in tonight and then let the games begin. I'm going to see how quickly I can lose those darn 10 lbs, hopefully before Christmas. lol I was even thinking about going on pre-pre op diet, just to lose that 10 lbs quickly, but I'm sure they would figure it out. lol Well good luck, and remember WE CAN DO IT!!! Keep me posted:thumbup1:

Thanks! Good Luck with Weight Watchers, writing down everything I eat and being honest about it helped me loss the 10lbs. The one thing I've learned going through this process is what causes my eating, I'm a grazer I don't eat alot of food at one time it,s small meals all day long WOW

The next three months I will work on three meals a day with a snack, maybe waiting this long is a good thing...but if they gave me a date tomorrow I would take it...lol:001_rolleyes::thumbup: