Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just stopped in to say Happy Monday.. I will post later after I read all the post from this weekend..

Good Morning :)

Cindy your doing wonderful over 60+ lbs girlie, thats fantastic. I was at 222 for months. I just hope this fill gives me the "mental boost" I need.

Darcy I'm glad the pup is feeling better... our golden retriever was on steroids all her life, she lived to about 10 and we made her as comfortable as possible. She was a happy dog even on the roids. You can do the best you can ya know.

Betty, Mary and the rest of the gang... LOVE YAH!! BBL

Monday Monday

Morning all!

Whew, I got the kids up..... fed.....dressed and deposited at the right schools! I say I deserve a cup of coffee! Yeahhhhhh! Uhhhh No.

Just stopped by long enough to say hello and then I'm off to deliver half of my teacher gifts and then I need to go to work. All these last minute details and I just know I'm gonna have a "senior moment" and forget something. Have mercy on me! I'll try to check in with ya all later! Bye.

Hey guys... Well... it looks like the palpitations are a result of hyperthyroidism that is being caused by my multi-nodular goiter. How much does it suck to be fat and have HYPERthyroidism! Shouldn't I be skinny... bone thin... a shadow of my former self???? Oh well...lol. Anyhoo... they finally but me on a beta blocker to hopefully control the palps while we figure out what to do with my thyroid.

Oh... and then we go to Walgreens to pick up my Toprol XL (Beta Blocker)and they had a nice bottle of Topamax (Medication for epilepsy)... YIKES. THat would have been a rather large medication error! Thank goodness she asked me what I was taking the medication for... when I said I was taking a beta-blocker for palpatations I swear the color drained from her face....whoopsie!

Hope Everyone had a great day!

It's scary when they mix up prescriptions, makes you feel very vulnerable. I went, ironically also to Walgreens several years ago, to pick up a prescription for Zantec, before it went OTC, and when I went to take it, it was a different looking pill than usual, so I looked at the bottle closer, and it was Xanax,(a tranquilizer I am told). Good thing I didn't take it, I would have had real reason to have heart burn!!! Glad they caught yours, they were sure falling all over themselves to appease me that day!! Hope it helps your palpitations, I have heard of goiter problems, but know nothing about them. Also glad to hear Ava is feeling a bit better, poor baby. I feel so bad for her, also for you, I know how it is, financially, what do you do??? Good Luck Darcy, there are days you need it, and it sounds like the last few for you have been like that!!

Kat

Hey There Friends and Loved Ones...

Here I am in beautiful Fort Lee at the glamorous Hilton... This month, we are making the boss take us to Times Square!

We don't care what HE wants - we are going on Wednesday and he is going to darn well take us and we are all going to have a grand time! LOL... He stays here because it is closer to downtown and he thinks the service is better - so we are going to make him take us for a New York grand adventure in Times Square.

Eileenie - Thursday lunch sounds fab - I will get with you on the e-mail.

Ira? (yes, I saw you lurking...) Whatcha doing on Thursday? One of these days I am going to actually lay eyes on you. I am beginning to think you are an imaginary friend or something... :]

I hope to spend some more quality time on LBT this week - since I have my laptop and some time to myself with no DH to be demanding. I am just a little bit too far gone to concentrate tonight.

I am going to bed now, to dream of heathy husbands, heathy puppies, and sane & healthy friends.

Hugs & Love to All!

xo

Ok.,.. Tell on myself time! No color, not pretty pictures.

I ate two pints of ice cream yesterday. NOT just one! I bought two .... ate one and then hid the other one in the fridge until DH left to attend a tax class and I ate the other one!

I am only as sick as my secrets!!!!!!:o :o :o :o :o

Just stopped in to say Hi ~ I will post later at some point ~ Busy Busy

Congrats Patty

Hey Beanie... Imaginary friends are the best... they help explain all of the voices in your head....hehehehe. Hope you are having a good time!

Kat... Wowza...that's a very big whoops on the drug error! Although... Xanax would have given you a very good nights sleep! THere is something wrong with my brain... so probably an epilepsy drug might have actually helped my condition...lol. 245 dollars later I am back from the morning trip to the vet... crap... if I thought I could sell my body for anything I'd walk the streets with a neon sign...lol. NOW he is thinking that along with her auto-immune disease that she has epilepsy! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! Calgon take me away!!!! Anyhoo... I was up half the night with her and her lovely diarrhea last night... and I'm pooped. (No pun intended). Now I hafta go get my teeth cleaned... AHhhh... the fun never ends!

Have a great day everyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH

:happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2:

Happy Birthday Trish! I hope your day is filled with happiness!

:happybday2:

Dog Epilepsy!?!

Darcy you have got to be kidding..... well, I know that you're not. I'm so sorry hon. Can you give the pup some milk of magnesa for the diarrehea?

We gave it to our dog.

Mary: Thanks for the good wishes.

Dear Eileen, I forgot to tell you how wonderful you look in your photo. I did a double take on the photos because I really see a change from your avatar and the new pic. If we ever get to meet in person, I know I would walk right by you! You give me hope. :o

Schools been crazy! And all the details I have to manage are giving me headache. Should I: 1. say, Calgon take me away (like Darcy said) or

2. take one of Doc's pints of ice-cream and make it disappear?

Actually, I'm SO wiped out right now, all I wanna do is take a nap.

3 more days to go..... :faint: