Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betty... all my prayers are for you and your brother right now... I still remember what it was like to sit by my brothers bed hoping he would just open up his eyes and be okay. ((((Hugs))))

Betty Please know that we are all behind you and with you

(((HUGS)))

PS. WHAT IS YOUR BROTHERS NAME?

Okay, Betty, prayers surround you and your brother.

I will be out of town until Thursday night, but you will be in my prayers the whole time. I will check in here first thing when I get back.

Hugs and love, Cindy

Morning all... Bad nights sleep... eyes are feeling a bit like sand paper with extra sand! ;) Well... DD has to go to the dentist this morning...she really needs braces but she lets her baby teeth hand loose in her mouth until they literally fall out unassisted. They won't do the braces until her baby teeth are all out. Anyhoo... she's been yanking on them to beat the band as she is afraid the dentist will pull them out... hmmm... wonder where she got that idea.:noidea:

Wishes for everyone to have a good day and Betty... my thoughts and prayers are still with you and your brother. (((Hugs)))

Thanks y'all! I haven't heard anything since yesterday, no news is good news right now. They opened up two of his blocks, but couldn't do the main one, it was like cement, so that is really bad. He is on a ventalator right now, and they might not even be able to get him off. His blood pressure is pretty low and they are giving him meds for that too. It really doesn't sound too good at the moment.

Donna his name is Dick.

Darcy I'm with you, didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. Hope you are feeling better too!

Thank each one of you for you prayers and kind words, I don't know what I would do without each one of you. I consider you all my family! I love you all dearly!

{{{{ HUGS & PRAYERS BETTY}}}}

Busy Busy over here.. Be back later to post..

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I can't play, we are busier than poop :)

Betty mega prayers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Love you all and will catch up soon ;)

HUGS Betty.

I am thinking every good thought for your DB.

Pat - you are so funny! You don't have to tell your age... It's in the top right of every post.

Darcy - Good Luck at the dentist!

Donna - Hugs!

Cindy - Safe trip. Hugs!

Mary - Hugs!

Eileenie - Hope you get out from under soon. Hugs!

I, too, am busy today. Must be something in the air... oh, it's month-end.

Love you guys.

TTL

Busy here too!! Trying to get a lot accomplished during DH's week off. He works 14 days and is then off paid for 7. So we are trying to get things prepared for him being down for awhile. They got his blood to a therapuetic level, and will now monitor it weekly, and as it stands now, the surgery will be done August 2nd, the day before his birthday!!

Anyway tomorrow is my folks anniversary, and the luau we are having. I am hoping the weather holds. We unlike the rest of you have had NO rain, we are in a draught.....so IF it is going to rain it will be tomorrow!! We have been getting the winds, just no rain to go with it. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather, and good times!! I don't think they suspect anything. We told them it was just going to be us and a simple cook out in the backyard. I will try to get some pics of all the goodies we found!!

Betty, I read your post and sent a prayer up right then and there, and will continue to do so.

When this is all done, I will do personals...but for now, I have shish-ka-bobs to thread!!!

Before I forget tho, welcome Cindy!!! These are some of the most amazing women you will EVER come in contact with!!! Good Luck on your surgical application!

Take care all, love ya!!

Kat

Hi Girlie girls.. and guys.....

Just got back from Water aerobics. worked my butt off, HAHA I wish...

The sun came out today just long enough to set in the sky. Getting excited about my trip this weekend. I am not even getting to pack. He is packing for me!!!!!

Betty: Dick, your family and his medical staff are all on our church prayer list. I hope you are doing ok.

Kat: Glad they got DH blood pressure under control. I hope the Luau goes well. I think I am going to do that theme for my husbands surprise party this summer. You can give me adivse after your party.

Irene & Eileen... to busy to play with us hugh? :faint:

Sherry... those puppies are way to cute! I want a dog sooo bad:think

Darcy: I hate it when I can' sleep.. It just ruins the next day. My wish for you is to sleep like a baby tonight:notagree

Hi Pat.. How is that cutie GB? We will meet up one of these days. I love in Highland Beach 1/2 hour north of Ft. Lauderdale. I really like the east coast of Florida because I love the ocean. The west coast is the gulf. You will have to make the trip and travel around. You have a place to stay if you head my way:biggrin1:

Anne: Where are you? Where ever you are I hope you are having fun.:)

Cindy.. how far are you from San Antonio? I am going there in two weeks for DS graduation. We are actually flying into Austin.

I hope you all have a good night....

kisses

Hello my friends, I just got back from a "Dream Dinners" party where Chris was the hostess. It was alot of fun and we each got to prepare a recipe to cook later at home. We made Dijon & Pepper Flank Steak. Hmmm can't wait to taste it. If you don't know what this type of party is you can go to www.dreamdinners.com It's really neat. I signed up for a 12 meal session and got a 13th meal free for doing that tonight. I figured it was something I could prepare for those nights after work where we really don't want to have to prepare a whole lot. This way it's already done, just cook it :) They have different recipes each month and you choose the ones you want to make. I'm including a nice big tray of Peach Cobbler because I'm going to a cookout this weekend and wahooo that's what I'm bringing. Just have to bake it before I go.

The Jake, the new pup is doing great. He's so mild and laid back compared to when my Jenny was a puppy. She was so hyper lol. She's such a mommy to Jake though, it's just too cute. The little guy just melts my heart. Although....I still think I'm nuts! Even more so when his fur gets long like Jennys. I'll need to invest in the vacuum bag company hahaha.

Well I haven't posted too much lately because I've been so dang stressed and busy with work. It's just nuts! That BIG mistake by one person set me back 2-3 days, a major project that has to be done all in one posting batch(group) so no one can help me and I have well over 2000 transactions in it already and I'm still not done PLUS I have to get the patient account deliquent files ready for the two collection agencies. Oh, Did I mention I have one on vacation and I'm the only one that knows how to do what she does. CALLLLLLLLLLLGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

Well...it's just about 10pm so I'm going to check to see if there are any new threads I can help with and then....I should work some more but, Dang my brain is fried. I'm going to bed.

Betty - You're in my prayers hon. Too much going on for one person to have to absorb so considered it all of us taking a part of it for ya. Sending love and light your way!

Hugs to everyone! xoxox

Good Morning Y'all!

Prayers work wonders! Thank you all so much.

My DB is off the ventilator and on regular oxygen. He is eating some and talking, but in a lot of pain. They could only open up two of his arteries, so I don't know what is going to happen, but he is alive and doing better as of now.

I called my Aunt's house last night, and my Uncle asked if I wanted to talk to her! I couln't believe it, I have been sitting waiting for the dreaded call. It might still happen, but for now she is eating a little which she wasn't doing at all, and she knows people again! She was so bad, she gave up on life and didn't want to live anymore. So, that made me feel better too.

I know we aren't out of the woods yet, but it sure made a better night for me. Please keep them in your prayers.

I am trying to keep up reading the posts, but just don't have it in me right now for all the personals, so I hope you all understand.

I can't think you enough for all the kind words and encouragement you have given to me.

Oh Betty... I am so glad that there has been improvement for in your brothers and your aunts conditions! We'll keep those prayers and positive thoughts headed your way! I hope you are trying to take care of yourself as well... your family needs you to be healthy!

Well... Something I haven't shared with anyone except my hubby and my DD... I'm not sure why but I'll save that analysis for later...lol I have been studying for the last year to become a certified dog trainer. I just started the internship portion of the program last night and had a ball. :) I'm not expecting this to turn into gainful employment but I do hope that I can use the certification to help out my local shelter and possibly use it for fostering shelter dogs. It has been great for my daughter that I stay at home now as most of her life I worked shift work... nights... weekends... holidays... BUT... I need to work in some way even if there is no pay check involved! Soooo.... there you have it... the dogs outta the bag... so if I fail... all of you will have to console me...lol.

Sherry... I think dogs should come in pairs... they love us but I think it is a much more natural state to have one of their own kind to interact with. I'm not saying a dog can't be happy alone with a human... just happier with a buddy. :success1:

Kat... It is going to be so wonderful when your hubby's surgery is behind you... it has to be tough doing the waiting game! Hope the party goes off without a hitch and that everyone has a great time! I will do a rain dance for you. (In private as it is not pretty when I dance) :party: I'll try not to do it on the day of your party...lol.

Sorry I didn't get to everyone else... I'll have to try and come back later to catch up!

TTFN!

Just stopped in to say HI ~~ Busy Busy

That is good news Betty. I pray that your Aunt and DB continue to Improve..