Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hmmm can't even eat salad without getting sick :) Not that I loved salad anyway heh heh

Well another day in overloadville. The gal that has been an airhead did it again today. She calls me to say she's going to be late the 3rd day in a row. I guess she took it as it's ok as long as I call. grrrrrrrrrrrrr THEN she's on the phone for 30 min today while she was posting cash and she wonders why she's not balancing? Grrrrrrrr Me and the little missy are going to be chattin sooooooooooooon!

Gotta hit the sack, I"m sooooo brain dead. I hope all of you are doing well and shrinking!!!

Good Morning,

Things are still looking better, DB had a bad spell yesterday morning, but improved again in the afternoon. I talked to my other Aunt and she and her DH are doing better.

I want to thank you again for being there with your thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you all!

I finally broke down and made an appointment with my doctor for my foot tomorrow. Boy, it hurts like heck no matter what I do!

Good Morning,

I did read up on y'all. Boy oh boy, I can't turn my head for a minute and your up to stuff LOLOL :grouphug:

Betty I'm sooooo glad DB and DA are doing better... and yes, there IS the power of prayer. Thank and Praise GOD, not us :) Love yah. Its about time your getting your foot checked out, I was just about to send some one down to your house to smack you silly (just kidding). I do the same thing.. shoot, I've had TOM 3 times in 6 weeks... have I made a appt at the doc yet........... NO.. but I will, promise :guess

Donna, that necklace is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, your such a lucky gal. Treasure it and that man.

Darcy, Darcy Darcy, you WILL pass that dog training test/course.. don't be so negative (you sound like me for crying out loud). Its something you enjoy so I know you'll pass, plus your a little Smarty Pants. Hugs.

Sherry, I say quit your job and make DH get two ROFL !!!! jk, I know how you feel, co workers can SUCK, especially the younger ones, they seem to have no concept of responsibility or whats right and wrong. Want me smack her around a bit? LOL jk

Nothing much is happening here, SOSDD, just work work work. I am so looking forward to the 4 day weekend whoooooot. Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday so after work I'll go spend time with her and then the weekend is MINE, MINE I TELL YOU, MINE ALL MINE WHOOOOOOOOOOT.

Watcha all doing this holiday weekend? anything exciting?

Where's our Patty, our Snow White Patty?

Hey all.....

At work so only have a minute.

DH is packing today for our "trip". I hope he remembers everything I need! But, then again, WHO CARES.......... LOL Still don't know where we are going and it is driving me and everyone esle crazy. LOL We leave at 12 noon tomorrow and he said we don't get back until Sunday night.

I am trying so hard not to think about it...

Have a great day... I plan on it!

kisses

Donna have a blast where ever he takes you!! let us know :grouphug:

Where is everyone today? come out come out where ever you are.

I just got back from my Austin trip!

We had a great time! Went to eat at our fave places (all Tex-Mex), walked around the UT campus, which looks kinda the same in places, 'and really different in others, bought some t-shirts, and then went to my retirement counseling thingie...swam at the pool, and just generally had a blast! We think we'd better do this each summer...so nice to just be girlfriends, no kids, for a couple of days!

I've got to take DD to her voice lesson...BBL!

Hugs, Cindy

Good Morning and HAPPY WEEKEND !! WHOOT

Cindy sounds like you had a blast... good for you (tex mex would KILL ME lol).

4 1/2 days of NO WORK EEEEEEEEEEHAWWW (no I'm not happy :) )

So whatcha all doing this weekend?

Today is Mom's b/day, I'll go there and spend time with her and them Sat, Sun, Mon and Tuesday MINE ALL MINE HEHEHEHEHEHEH !!!!

How bout you?

Still Lurking.. Good Morning

Busy Busy - Tomorrow is the Renissance Fesitival - Going to charge the camera Batteries tonight and take some pics for you all to see..

BBL

Nothin' much going on...I'm just doing some small organizing tasks around here...going to my sister's for a fish fry on Sunday night. It is too dry to sneak any fireworks, way too dangerous for fire hazards, so I imagine we'll cook some hot dogs and call it fun!

What's everybody else doin'?

Late day from work but, WGIF! Tonight we took the dogs for a nice walk and met a few neighbors (been here a year and barely know anyone...sometimes that's a good thing lol) and DH is putting some pork chops (I can't eat em I get stuck) on the grill and some steak (lets see if I can get that down). I've got broccoli steaming and potatoes on the grill yummmm. Then we're taking a dip in the pool. (Did ya know goldens love to swim lol)

Tomorrow I have a Lap-Band friend coming over with her fiance (they just got engaged) and we'll be grilling again and maybe hit Providence Waterfires late on.

Sunday....DH has a company cookout and it's our 1 year anniversary. I'm making the peach crisp I made at Dream Dinners. Heh heh already put together I just have to bake it lol. Hopefully I won't get stuck while I'm there. Then it's home and back to work on Monday. My group is the only group working. Everyone else in the company has the day off. UGH. So 15 of us working out of 100 employees but, we have to do it because the client is closing the books.

Ohhh the employee that has caused me grief with the deposits unbalance....well company rule is business casual and she decides to wear flip-flops. Oh yea...I've got a brain. So I had to tell her it's specifically states in her employee handbook that flip-flops are a no go even on casual days UGH. PLUS she calls in the next day to tell me she's going to be late. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Did I mention the gal lives about 15 mins away?

Oh well.....going to enjoy the beautiful weather today for a change! Maybe take a ride on the bike too hee hee.

Happy 4th of July my friends. (My favorite holiday for this patriotic gal)

:usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. This week was craaazy at work! I barely had time to pee most days BUT I did make it through the crunch time, so now I can stop and breathe. pheww! I too am looking forward to the long weekend. I have a couple cookouts to attend and then other than that I hope to hit the beach at least once. I still need to get over to see Sherry's new puppy! hmmmm........

So I had another date on Saturday night. This was a second date, not with the smoker, but with another guy who was...how shall I say it...hyper. He was cute though, so I figured I'd give him another shot. Oh man oh man the second date was awful!! It was painful. lol It was like pulling teeth to find something to talk about. And honestly, I could talk to a wall so that says something. lmao. The worst part - when the check came I offered to pay (I always offer) and he let me without any arguement. Now I will say that I have no problem paying and when I'm dating someone, I do insist on picking up the check my fair share of times but c'mon, on the second date?! At least put up a fight and make me insist. lmao. Oh well. At least I was able to dodge the good night kiss.

Oh, I was able to schedule my first appointment this week. I couldn't get a morning appointment until August 7th. :phanvan I could have found an earlier appointment, but I want to try not to use full days off for every appointment since I figure I'll be at the doctors a lot more than ususal. I think I have 13 days left this year, so between my week off for surgery and other doctor appointments, I think I'll be cutting it close. My hope is to have the surgery in September or early October if I have to. I get real busy at work in November & December, so I want to be well healed and adjusted by then. I am looking forward to starting this journey!

Well that's it for me tonight. I'm exhausted from this week! :bored Time to watch some tele.

Happy 4th everyone!

Chris

A time to reflect on what our military members have done to help us gain our Independence - From years and years ago to our current history in the making.

I'm sending a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to each and every person who has served and is serving in the military to keep our Country Free. America is what it is today because you gave - Some gave all and all gave some. Hugs and Best Wishes to you all! You make me so proud to be an American. God Bless!

Happy Independence Day to all my friends at LBT. Love you!

post-205595-1381313368438_thumb.gif

Good Evening all....

Ok.. Our weekend was just wonderful. We left our home about 2pm Friday and headed South. I kept trying to figure it out, but when we got off the highway in Miami... I knew.

He booked a rooom in South Beach about a block from the Versace mansion. It was great. A hotel that had been in operation since 1939, but had been redone in real art deco in 1999. Even thought I was only an hour from home, I felt like I was a million miles away.

Including the nude sunbathers! LOL

I will catch up on personals another day... I'm exhausted. Work tomorrow.

kisses,

Donna come join us on the july thread LOL :D

Glad you had a nice weekend, and yes 1 hr away can feel like a million. Sounds like fun...did you get pictures of the nudies ? HAAA