Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

C 233

Yay, my fill is working!

No change here...I did it so you wouldn't have to work so hard P'nut ;-)

Hahaha, its funny how everyone is backing off the challenge for next month, I had decided to not do July either. I have just been so busy this month and I want to start enjoying summer and working hard on my body. I joined the gym and plan on making use of it to the fullest. And like Telly and other have said, this place can be a little addictive and I know I could be burning more calories by being outside and active rather than typing.

But I will be checking in and weighing in for Wednesdays. I LOVE this club and this site, just need to get more active.

Yikes...225 current .......good thing I got a fill yesterday.....Please God, let it work for me.

oh what a different not having restriction is

(S 216/ J 195/ C 182 (-33 lbs total))

Had my second fill today. Now I have 7 in my new VG band

c 185 up 3

270 ( -34 total -1 this week)

Since I didn't loose anything last week, I'm glad for the one lb.!!

pfunkem - you look great. What a difference a month makes!

Gee, if nobody is doing the July challenge--maybe I have a chance to win it!!! WOOT WOOT!! :) Kidding....:Banane56: I've always wondered how so many of you could spend so much time on here now I know. I have 2 jobs and I answer the phone at a car dealership at night. That is when I have time to get on here! That's also one reason it is so hard for me to exercise.:nervous

Pfunk you look great! You can really tell all the hard work you are doing is paying off. Good job girl.

Now I am off to see if Telly has updated her pics. I am so excited to see how you are doing girl!!!

Telly, girl, you stun me. You are absolutely amazing with how well you are doing and how fast the weight is coming off. Way to go sista!! I am so happy for you!! You are making such a huge difference, and it is really showing. Even your hair and skin looks healthier.

Pfunk you look great! You can really tell all the hard work you are doing is paying off. Good job girl.

Thanks Funny... and You! I was pretty confident I'd be a serious contender in the June GFG challenge, I was in it to win it, until your crazy 23 lbs. in two weeks. Blew me out of the Water. Pictures please! :)

I was just here for support??????? I asked for it earlier...............any tips or anything?

Lianna - I'd recommend confusing your body a bit. Eat different things at different times, exercise different ways at different times. Instead of walking and cardio (I dont know which -elliptical, bike?), try swimming and aerobics. For three days, eat the (healthy) opposite of what you eat. Load up on Protein, cut your carbs. Just kick-start yourself.

ALL THE BACKER OUTTERS FOR JULY: will you pretty please with sugar on top still check in on Wednedays???? I feel so invested in all of you guys and I am dying to know how you are doing.

I am just going to be checking in...COME ON!!! One day a week.

Telly, as always, you rule!

Pfunk, you look great and you are such a great support to all of those around you!

FUnny, 10 lbs???????? WOWzERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS TO ALL! Together we can do it.

Pfunk and lins - it is from that Soup diet and the liquid diet i am on now, plus I amped up my cardio to an hour and a half every morning. Can we say determined to get to goal for surgery day? LOL

lianna I agree with pfunk that sometimes you need to mess with your metabolisms head. LOL try eating 600 cals one day, 1200 the next, 900 the next. That way it does not try to store calories or fat. Also switch up your routine. Different types of cardio. that way your body is not in a rut. This worked for my husband as he was trying to get to goal, and he broke his 1 month plateau doing so. He also increased his Water to a gallon a day from the 64oz. This really made him feel good too.

Pictures tomorrow evening. I promise. DH and I have a 'date' to do the pics so that i do not forget again.