Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

you are more than welcome to join! And there is no such thing as TMI in this group. LOL So welcome to the group sheryl!!! Go to the first page and grab yourself a scorecard. That way you can be accountable while you are here. Plus it allows us all to cheer you on. :) YAY SHERYL!!!

Got it! Thanks! It will take me a bit to get it looking good... :)

H 362+ (didn't have a scale to weight in) /S 362/ J 278/ G 200 / C 278 - 84 pounds loss total

Gone for Good Club June Challenge

Score Card

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

You may earn a bonus of 5 points for a perfect week.

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05_____6-06_____6-07_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-08_____6-09_____6-10_____6-11_____6-12_____6-13_1__6-14_1__ Bonus____Week's Total_2__

6-15__1__6-16__1___6-17__1__6-18__1__6-19__1__6-20_1 __6-21__1__ Bonus_5__Week's Total__12__

6-22__1__6-23_____6-24_____6-25_____6-26_____6-27_____6-28_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05_____6-06_____6-07_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-08_____6-09_____6-10_____6-11_____6-12_____6-13_2__6-14_2_ Bonus____Week's Total__4__

6-15_2__6-16__2_6-17__2__6-18__2__6-19__2__6-20__2__6-21_____ Bonus____Week's Total__12__

6-22_____6-23_____6-24_____6-25_____6-26_____6-27_____6-28_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 3 - For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

6-08_____6-09_____6-10_____6-11_____6-12_____6-13__3__6-14__3__ Bonus____Week's Total__6__

6-15__3__6-16__3__6-17_____6-18__3__6-19__3__6-20__3__6-21_____ Bonus____Week's Total__15__

6-22_____6-23_____6-24_____6-25_____6-26_____6-27_____6-28_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 5-31:

Weigh-in weight 6-7:

Weigh-in weight 6-14: 278 (Just started!)

Weigh-in weight 6-21: 276 (-2)

Weigh-in weight 6-28:

Total lost during challenge:

Total points earned for Rule 1:

Total points earned for Rule 2:

Total points earned for Rule 3:

Total points earned for weight loss:

Total Challenge points earned:

Sheryl - your Protein Shake with 'some' sugar is fine -- if you read back - maybe to page 2 of this thread P'Nut talks about the kinds of things meant by no sugar and flour :) Don't worry - drink your shake! and Welcome to the Club!

Oh goodie! I can't imagine my life without my Protein Shake in the morning. Give me my chocolate fix, and my Protein fix first thing in the morning.

I found some old pictures. One, the day after surgery when I was leaving the hosptial. No makeup, pretty bad at 362 pounds. The other one was after I lost 80 pounds, before I regained 55. I am 4 pounds less now... And I hope better with age! :)

post-203714-13813133574484_thumb.jpg

post-203714-1381313357466_thumb.jpg

WELCOME SHERYL! P'Nut is out of town but will give you a really pretty welcome when she gets back. Good for you for getting back on the horse.

Hey everyone! I went to spoke to my counselor tonight. I have not seen her in awhile because everything was going so well. BUT...anywho...we discussed my compulsive eating. SHe is so great. We tried to target the emotional incident that triggered me back to using food to cope. Hopefully, now that we have trampled through the emotional stuff I can pound through this stuckness. I just wanted to let you guys know...

That is the way it is for me. When I am eating/binging/compulsive eating...it is always about more than the food.

Thank you guys for all of your support. Don't give up on me! I will start losing again. YOU GUYS RULE! You are a HUGE support for me.

Sheryl - you look great! keep up the good work!

Lins12 - aren't we ALL addicted to food? lol ...on a serious note - it is awesome to have someone to talk to about our 'issues' and get back on track...congrats on being a smart lady and asking for help!

Aww, you two look great Kristin! Such a great picture! I have the same problem with my arms...I feel like my body has shrunk, but my arms havent changed at all! I really need to work on mine more.

Hi guys!

Am a little disappointed this week 'cos not lost a thing. Still, I'm working on principle that my body is still in shock from the 9lbs last week and that it'll get moving again soon.

Apart from that everything else is going fine and dandy! Am loving the better weather because it means..swimming! I love swimming but there aren't many (if any) indoor pools around here and so I just make the most of the Greek sunshine and do my thing!

Lins12-I don't think you have to worry much about us giving up on you...just you don't give up on you!!! (((((lins12)))))

Saying this from my viewpoint: "I don't think I've fallen off the wagon... besides, who can prove I was actually 'on' the wagon??" (My psych eval says I'm defensive...what??!!! I'm not defensive!!!)

Wll, girls, I've lost not a thing this week either...of course I can't honestly say I tried. Taking my crayons back to the drawing board.

Good morning to all,

Just checking in this week. I haven't had a lot of time to visit the board but it's good to see it's still as lively as ever. Keep up the good work everyone.

C=200 (-83 total; -1 this week)

C 187 (-42 total, -1 this week)

I dropped a pound the day after last weeks weigh in and the scale hasnt moved since.:phanvan I have been exercising at least 3 times a week, I guess I need to increase my time, intensity, or do more cardio.

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good week!:confused: I have gone from mushies to solid food so I'm glad I still lost some this week!

H 304/ J 297/ C 271 (-33 total -3 this week)