Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

It warms my heart to think that there ARE men out there that can see the PERSON and not just the weight. Some wonderful men we got!!! My DH has loved me from 130 lbs all the way up to 230 lbs and never complained, just been empathetic over how miserable it made ME. Part of what makes me so happy about getting this weight off (besides my own health and appearance) is being able to give my husband back a happier, healthier, (and YES thinner) wife!

I'M HERE! PLEASE DON'T KICK ME OFF! I have been sitting on a major platau for weeks, but have finally got moving again. Got a fill the middle of May so I have great restriction (9cc in a 10cc band). Not able to drink fluids as easy as before the fill, so I don't seem to be getting in as much as I use to.

Been dealing with some aches & pain for the last few weeks, so after a trip to the ER a couple of weeks ago, I had my gallbladder removed & a painful hernia repaired on Thurs. On Wed I was down 3 lbs for the week, but on Fri I was up 4 from the swelling from the surgery. Feeling pretty good, gave up the pain meds today, don't like them to much because they make me itch.

Well ya'll I'm 12lbs from my my personal goal of 100lbs down by my knee revision surgery of the 27th. 88lbs in nothing to compain about, but it's really important to me to get as close as possible. With no excerise for the next 10 days it going to make it tough.

Even though I have not been posting I have been keeping up wth everyone, I am so proud of all of you. This journey can be tough sometimes & the support we share here makes it so much easier to get over the bumps.

Take care & be kind to yourselves,

Kim

c204, -3 for the week, 88 total

Some pictures of DH and kids. Some of these pictures are recent as in "April 2006" recent and some are as old as 2 years. Couldn't find alot of pics and I think we need to start taking more. :)

Most of the pictures are with him and our daughter Eliana but I have managed to find some pictures of him and I at my highest weight. He gained some weight too, sympathy weight from when I was pregnant. I had our daughter in 2002 and before then were were both normal weight. I ballooned, he ballooned then, now I am losing and he has lost 15lbs recently. He was 262 and now 247. It is true that men lose very very fast. He only started to eat less and workout 2 weeks ago and drops 15lbs. The nerve! :) I love my Darling Husband.. DS and DD too.

hubby.jpg

This one is 4 days before surgery. This next pic was taken 4/7/06 and I had surgery on 4/11/06

bahamas.jpg

Hi,

Thought I might as well join in...here's a pic of me and the man I left England for... I love him more than anything and I know how much he loves me...7 years together and counting...

post-207154-13813133540632_thumb.jpg

Lovely Greek man Ali. You go girl!

You guys all have such CUTIES!!!! I hope to be sharing one some day.

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to be gone this next week. When all of you in the South feel the earth trembling, dont be afraid... it'll just be in shock from me actually being there again after 23 years! :)

Since I wont be able to update the Members Page, I'll need someone who can post a temp page and do all of the updates for me until I get home. If anyone has the computer savvy and the time to do that, please PM me and I'll show ya what I do. Thanks!

Wow, we've got lots more pics now! WooHoo!

Kat, he's a cutie, I really like the one of you two at the wedding, I love men dressed up!

Telly! What a hunk! And you know I think your kiddies are just dolls! Thats great hes starting to watch what he eats and is working out!

A1, that is such a great picture of you two, looks like you adore him.

And Morsaille, that pic of him and your lil girl, too cute!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I took some pics from the wedding I went to this weekend, so I'll be posting those soon. First time in many, many, many years I had worn a dress...and I didnt look all that bad in it....

Ok, so here is me, wearing a dress for the first time since......well, ok prom, thats only two years, but I dont count those, since I had to have ugly dresses made for my size and they were long and didnt show and skin whats oh ever. This is actually the first thing I've bought in a normal store, I actually went into a nice department store and found many selections on the racks. Even though I was scared when I walked in and didn't know if they would have size 14's and had to ask a sales lady if they did carry that size and if so where would I find it. I've never shopped in a regular store for myself I had realized...it was kind of sad. But oh well, on to the dress.

The one pic with the pretzel hearts are what my dear boyfriend and I made for eachother towards the end of the night and after a few drinks lol. The one below that is me and my mommy dearest. I had some boobage problems with the dress, they wanted to fall out all night and when I bought the dress I hadn't realized quite how low cut it was. So I'm going to have a little bit of altering done to it before my next wedding in July and hopefully look even better in it, by being down a few pounds!

post-206378-13813133569401_thumb.jpg

Kat, he's a cutie, I really like the one of you two at the wedding, I love men dressed up!

Thanks, this is the ONLY time he will shave his entire face,(when we have to go some where that he has to wear a suit.) normally he jus trims and has a permenant 5 o'clock shadow. It's a shame he closed his eyes in the pic it would have been a really nice one to keep. I just like the way my legs look in that photo :biggrin1:

Emileekaye you look just beautiful.

Telly keep doing what you are doing.....you are motivating folks around here.

sorry pnut I'm a thread crasher but this is the only way I get to see these pictures.....GFGC is doing GREATTTTTT (Tony Tiger)

EmileeKaye! You look fabulous! I think the dress is great on you, and those little strappy sandals are perfect with it! What great pics!

EK, SUCH A GREAT DRESS!!!!!!! Where did you get it?

I have to tell you guys that I FINALLY budged this weekend. I know it is not weigh in day but I finally dropped from 184 to 181 this weekend. We will see if it holds out until Wednesday. AND I made it to the gym this a.m.

You guys are doing such a great job and not giving up! You REALLY motivate me.

I sure am loving the pictures of all you losers and your good looking men!

Em, you look fabulous dahling!

Terista - You are always welcome on this thread! Browse, visit, comment.. anything ya like! *hugs* Woah!!! I just saw your current weight girl! It seems like just the other day you were cheering about getting under 400 and look at you go! w00t!!