Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

Gone for Good Club June Challenge

Score Card

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

You may earn a bonus of 5 points for a perfect week.

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05_____6-06_____6-07__1___ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-08_____6-09_____6-10_____6-11_____6-12_____6-13_____6-14_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-15_____6-16_____6-17_____6-18_____6-19_____6-20_____6-21_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-22_____6-23_____6-24_____6-25_____6-26_____6-27_____6-28_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05_____6-06_____6-07_2____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-08_____6-09_____6-10_____6-11_____6-12_____6-13_____6-14_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-15_____6-16_____6-17_____6-18_____6-19_____6-20_____6-21_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

6-22_____6-23_____6-24_____6-25_____6-26_____6-27_____6-28_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 3

For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05_____6-06_____6-07_____ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 5-31:

Weigh-in weight 6-7:

Weigh-in weight 6-14:

Weigh-in weight 6-21:

Weigh-in weight 6-28:

Total lost during challenge:

Total points earned for Rule 1:

Total points earned for Rule 2:

Total points earned for Rule 3:

Total points earned for weight loss:

Total Challenge points earned:

Hugs hit the spot today. I think I'm going to go on and send my money today so I won't be tempted to even back out because I know this is my last chance to live again as I use to know it.

Hugs to you too.

Sherri

I can not get my ticker to work right. I've tried it 6 times and it shows up as writing. duh

EmileeKaye - Can you get out and take a couple of walks during the day? I can just imagine how hard it must be for you, not having control over your meals and all. I'm getting ready to go back to the South for a week, and I'm telling you what.. I am in fear of the foods! LOL! So I can sympathize!

Morsaille - Of course I wouldn't delete you! Silly! Six pounds in one week is a pretty good way to jump off of a plateau! Good job! Glad to have ya back with us. *hugs*

Kat - What happened to those Healthy Kat Meals you were going to make up? I'll betcha your eating challenges are coming from not having what you need to be eating when its time to eat. Am I right? And Kathy (the best me) is right. You don't suck. Cause if you do - then she does! She is the Queen of Maintaining! hehe

Sherri I am glad you were able to talk to her. She is a great person!! and can really help to ease your mind on all the details and worries you might have.

Kat i think it is awesome that you are doing so good on the exercise part of things!! that is where you thought you would have the most problems!! Way to go girl! Now just work the band and do things in the right order. Proteins, vegs, then carbs. don't let that ice cream tempt you. but if you must have some, fill up on Protein and veg first. then have a spoonful or two. leave it at that. and enjoy your weight loss :)

Way to go Morsaille! And welcome back to the pack.

We are doing great people!!! Lets keep making this a winning team!!!

Sherri, when copying the code for your ticker...

Copy the text in the bbCode box and ONLY from [ img] thru [ /img].

Leave off all of the http stuff and it should show up correctly in your siggy.

And Sherri... It'll look like writing even if you have done it right... until you hit 'preview'.

Waiting to see the new ticker, Brenda

H 304/ C 274/ -30/ -2 this week

I don't write here often but I do get so much inspiration from everyone here!! It has been 2 weeks since I was banded and I have lost about 11 lbs since surgery.:clap2: I do have some restriction with just the band (thank God!) so it hasn't been too bad so far. I haven't done much exercise so far, but then I didn' t do much before the surgery.:faint: We get a 3 month gym membership as part of our surgery and I am going to start taking advantage of that. They have a nice exercise pool with classes then as I heal and lose more weight I want to take some more classes. It is really hard to work it in with my schedule during the school year because of my 2 jobs but now is the perfect time to take advantage of it. Reading everyone's stories and the laughs I get from this site and everyone talking about exercising and the inspiration and encouragement from everyone is so special, I can't begin to thank everyone for the help I have gotten here.

:dance: :drum: :first: :rockon: :wow2: :eek: :humble: :bounce: :)

I think we are all number one and we do have the power to travel this long road to recovery.

Congrats to everyone for hanging in here and helping all of us newbies!! Oh yeah PNut thanks for the info about the "shrinking" photos. You will see me in one!

Carol

Kat--I need some help too.

Sherri--this is "the" place to be. I was banded in Mexico. (we pm'ed the other day) I SUPPORT YOU!!!

I hope this chart went into the right place I can not find the first form I filled out on June 4th.

Granlady

H:350/C:303.8/-46.2/-4.2 this week

weight.png

Gone for Good Club June Challenge

Score Card

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04__1___6-05__1___6-06__1___6-07___1__ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05__2__6-06__2___6-07__2___ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 3

For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

5-31_____6-01_____6-02_____6-03_____6-04_____6-05__3___6-06___3__6-07__3___ Bonus____Week's Total_____

Grand Total_______

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 6-04: 308

Weigh-in weight 6-7: 303.8

Weigh-in weight 6-14:

Weigh-in weight 6-21:

Weigh-in weight 6-28:

Total lost during challenge:

Total points earned for Rule 1:4

Total points earned for Rule 2: 6

Total points earned for Rule 3: 9

Total points earned for weight loss: 4

Total Challenge points earned: 23

Hey guys, thanks for the support.

P'nut - Those healthy kat meals never got made because I don't even have time to cook right now. I haven't done dishes in a week! This month is just all messed up with work right now.

Good news is though I found a little place near the school that has a salad buffet and u can take a plate to go. Thats going to be my lunch from now on. And I found some awesome chocolate yougerts from Nestle with 77 calories per cup. (sugar free of course) That was Breakfast. now...about dinner....I have these Soup packs that Alison sent me and I have been eating those. 100cal soup packs.

Now if I can just stick to this i ought to lose something!!

Kathy, your right, at least I didn't gain!

I AM HALFWAY TO GOAL!

OMG!! I dropped another pound and I have to post my ticker and share this with yall!! I started this wanting to get below 150, then decided to shoot for my docs goal of 145 (normal BMI), but now I am thinking it will be possible to get to 135 again! I am not "officially" changing my goal weight yet, but it IS there in my head now! I am so excited to see those numbers, even more so than when I hit Onederland!!!

Thank you GFG for re-motivating me this month with a new challenge!!!

Thank you Telly for inspiring me to get off my butt and do some exercise!!!