Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

Yep, here it is again... Weigh-in Day for the Gone for Gooders!

For all you new folks, here's the format for reporting (this is mine):

C 231.5 (-75.5 lbs, -2.5 this week)

(you can copy this portion of your stats from the members page and then just make the changes for this week in your weigh-in post)

C 264.5 (-14, -2.5 this week)

Wow - what a challenge!!! I see it is working for everyone who is working on it!

Way to Go everyone!!! TriciaK - you are melting so fast you'll just about disappear - congrats!!!

Ali - woo hoo 9 lbs!!! and pfunkem holy cow 8 lbs!!! :dance:

It's exciting to see our challenge working!!! :clap2:

And yes Heather - I know exactly what you mean - thrilled to be near 260 myself!

Funny -- glad you smiled about FUPAs :biggrin1:

C 335 (-37 lbs, -3 this week) :faint: :P :heh: :faint: :scared: :heh: :faint: :D :heh:

I can't believe I maintained and lost more!! I thought for sure i was going to gain back some of what I lost when I was sick. I have been working out so hard though. And I am being so strict about my diet. And I am in the middle of my period too! :sick So I might lose even more by this weekend!!

Congratz to everyone!!!! We are all doing so well! I would venture to say we are the most successful group on the board LOL That is mean. Ok. I won't say. :D

FUPAs for everyone!! :omg: :clap2: :omg: :clap2: :omg: :clap2:

LOL Funny - "FUPAs for everyone" -- congrats on -3 lbs! And 37 BEFORE the band -- awesome!!! :clap2: And surgery is soon -- Don't let it get you nervous -- it will be done before you know it!!!

Don't let it get you nervous

one thing to know about me. I overreact to EVERYTHING!!! I am super emotional, so I am super nervous. but i am used to it, and i know that it is over the top so i try not to pay attention to it. It is its own being LOL

223 (-75 total, -1 this week)

I'm hoping that the small loss this week is due to the IV fluids they pumped into me because I was actually down 4 lb before going to the ER. But I'm not going to complain because I'm pain-free!! YAH!

Nice Job FunnyDuddies!!! Keeping off "sick" weight is hard, but to add a 3 lb loss on top of that is awesome!!

:P Kristin

This challenge is the perfect way to keep me on track and keep making good habits (they're so easy to fall out of!)

But yeah, I was super-psyched this morning to see a new decade! 279.8 - I rounded it to 280 - But I am SOOOOOO psyched to be in the 270s. I was considering setting up some mini-goals for myself, but to be honest, each new decade is a mini-goal met!

C 191 ( - 49 total, - 3 this week)

C 294.3 (-86 lbs total, -4 this week)

Things are going well! I am feeling great and have spent the last few days out in my yard. Hope all have a great week. Congrats to the all the LBT losers:clap2:

Wooohoo, 1 more pound and I'm officially a -50lb loser. 2 more pounds and I'm in the 180's!!! I'm exhausted tho, but it's feeling pretty sweet.

I had 2 oz of scrambled eggs with smoked turkey meat, onions, little bit of low fat cheese and omG. food tastes soo amazing now.

Biked 18 miles this morning and after work gonna do 4 miles on the treadmill. I'm energized.:clap2:

I don't know if this is where I join or not but if not please excuse me being so dumb. LOL I need to join somewhere where I'm not getting all of this negative energy about going to Monterrey for my surgery.

I'm like everyone else, if I had 27,000.00 I would have it done here but I don't so I'm going to Dr. Sanchez and everytime I say that people on the reg. thread start having a cow, not all but some.

Really need everyone's support, just doing what I think is right.

Hope to make a lot of friends here. I've been on these boards for quiet a while asking questions and thank everyone for they're help. You've been great, (most).

Hope to be banded on July21st, one day before my 42nd birthday. YEAH

Sherri Jo Smith

Kentucky

SW/260 S/? G/245

5'7"

Sherri welcome to Gone for Good!!! :P

I am glad you came over. I know you will find the support and the positive energy you are seeking here. After all....we are the Sunshine Sisters!! LOL

Sherri, we are doing a weight loss challenge and if you would like to join the challenege you can. It is not required to be part of the GFG club, but it is really good for keeping yourself in line and making some serious strides in your weight loss. If you go to the first page of this thread you can read where Photonut has explained how to do the challenege. MyChevyGirl won last month and has a kick ass medal to show for it. I am gonna try to win this month LOL But above anything else, I jsut want a perfect scorecard, because it means I did everything right!!!