Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

EmileeKaye, golly gee hossafrasss!

You look superb. The dress is hot and your shoes rock. You don't even need makeup, you are an all nattt uu rall kinda girl, love your look and your cute lil lips. You are so beautiful.

Thank you, thank you! I got the dress at Stein Mart? I think thats what it was called. I had never been to one before, it was down in Texas.

But dang, the vacation and the wedding have really not helped with my healthy choices. I'm getting nervous for the weigh in on Wed.....*crosses fingers for no gain*

I just want to be under 200 SOOOOOOO bad! Grrr...

EmileeKaye and K@t great pairs of pins ladies....

I'm loving the pics and Emilee I concur (big word of the day) with other opinions...thou ist one gorgeous looking lady!

Haha, nice collar bone Emilee.... just like Tricia...

Emilee - wow girl! What a cool NSV to walk in a store and buy off the rack! You give everyone such encouragement -- looking fantastic, smiling and losing!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hi everyone!! I'm back home now from my mini-vacation up in New Jersey. Unfortuately, I was unable to meet NJChick as originally planned. My flight was delayed, yada yada yada!! Ugh...airlines.

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself yet so I have no idea where I am. I'm thinking that I won't even weigh until Wednesday morning, but I don't think that's going to last. I'm addicted to the scales...I admit it.

I LOVE the pictures!! Emilee....what a hottie! You look great.

I'm happy to be home and back on LBT. :)

Welcome home Tricia, missed you pootie head banana panties :)

ugh. my weekend has been hell. My mother was here all weekend and while I love having her here, it is a lot of stress. The kids turn into whiney little worms when she is around because she spoils them, and that just makes me want to pull my hair out. So then this tropical storm comes into play and she just FREAKS out. she spends hours calling the airlines and fighting with people and being a bitch to anyone she talks to till she gets her flight changed. she gets it changed, calls my grandfather who is 84 to tell him she will be home a day early.

We can't understand barely anything he says. Yesterday morning he says he passed out and woke up with his whole right side numb and unable to speak. So he drug himself to bed, and figured he would just lay there till she came home, fully expecting her to not come home till wednesday night. :) he is so stubborn, and hates that she leaves him, and this was his "i'll show you for leaving me" moment. My mother is so pissed. I mean, she is obviously very upset that he has had a stroke. She loves him dearly. But he is slowly killing himself on purpose and manipulating her with it. Its hard to watch them go through this struggle. So then she got on the phone and became a bitch to several people for another hour to try and get an even earlier flight. it was ugly. LOL

So she is off, I am finally calming down, and I am going to go on my new diet starting tonight.

Oh, and I got my labs back for my preop exam for the apron removal. My cholesterol is just on this side of high. that pisses me off. I have never had high cholesterol and prided myself in that. Now I do. I guess I have a comorbidity now. :)

Crap, I have a face. I guess I am ready to quit being a closet bandster. I have been afraid to post pics because I was scared that in the billions of people in this world someone that I know might see my picture on here and know I had WLS, lmao.

Amy, sorry your weekend was so UN-FUN. Was that tropical storm a little of a blessing?

Welcome home everyone...weekend is over. BUT! My PreK-8th graders are done Friday! This week couldn't get any better...unless Ty showed up yelling, "Good morning, Rutehrford family!!!!!"

ok, so i'm sitting here, getting ready to take my kids out for some exercise (Yup, I'm gonna 'walk the kids'...can't wait til we get a dog!) after having my dinner. Roasted chicken breast, carrotts, and 1/4 cup of angel hair pasta...now, for my question...

Do any of you have experience with loopy nutritionists??? i would really like to know the truth about what/how/volume/and when to eat, but everytime we speak, she interrupts her own thoughts and doesn't really give a definite on any one thing. Ugh! (Yup, i had to find something to complain about!)

I know to eat ery slowly for 20 minutes, then feel full. I know to eat protein/veggies/carbs in that order. I need to know what will happen if i overeat? Will my 'pouch' stretch out within the first time or three of doing that, or will it take multiple times...like a week of doing it every meal?

I figure I'd ask you guys, cause well, I've learned everything else from you beautiful woman...and man, dawg :)

Hey!! Peice of info...7-11 makes Crystal Light slurpees! Remove straw and dump it on your head...ahhhhhh refreshing! Ok, open mouth if you wish.:bored

emilee...yup yup collarbone...now that's what i'm talkin' 'bout. Whatever am I gonna do??? Gotta get me one a'does.

Then, will I just stare at myself in the mirror??? How funny...can't stand the mirror as it is! Maybe if I get a collarbone, i will know what my hair looks like in the morning! :faint:

Lianna, you inspired me...I am now avatar "on" too.

Funny, I am glad you made it through the weekend. Mothers can be stressful. ALso, what kind of new diet are you starting? You are already doing so well.

Tricia, I'm happy you are back!!!

It's great seeing people have avatars, I pu up a new one from this picture I was sent of me and Kyle from last week when we were in Texas. I wish it would show up better when i use it for the avatar, but I guess its not close enough....

Here's the original, I'm just loving this pic for some reason!

So how is everyone doing? I'm so damn nervous to get on the scale Wed....doesn't help aunt Flow came today either! Hope you are doing better than I am.

Good news, I joined a great gym in my hometown where we will be moving in about a month. Huge, 24 hours, lap pool(what I've really been wanting to do lately), and lots of free classes I plan on joining! So that will help me, once I decide to get out of this funk.:phanvan

post-206378-13813133572924_thumb.jpg