Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just for fun

What are your favorite "products".

I know that probably seems like a silly question. I was cleaning out my travel bags (the ones that stay permanently packed) and I just starting thinking about how many products I have. I was thinking about leaving some of them at home, but I don't think I want to live without them. :grouphug:

*chuckles* I usually have 6-8 gallon size ziplock baggies full of products when I travel. You are talking about personal care products, right? Like Shampoo, toothpaste, make up, etc?

Febreeze (Because I smoke)

Downy Wrinkle Releaser (Because I hate to Iron and even clothes just form the cleaners get wrinkled when packed like sardines).

Palmer's Cocoa Butter

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers (Yes, I am 30 something and I still use the stuff)

Bath & Body Works vanilla Bean Noel Lotion (It is a Christmas Scent but I use it all year, I will cry when they discontinue it....and they will.)

Yep..........(the dots because it said my post had to be 10 characters, that is even sillier than my product question).

*chuckles* I usually have 6-8 gallon size ziplock baggies full of products when I travel. You are talking about personal care products, right? Like Shampoo, toothpaste, make up, etc?

Bath & Body Works vanilla Bean Noel Lotion (It is a Christmas Scent but I use it all year, I will cry when they discontinue it....and they will.)

Of course they will! It's a conspiracy I tell ya. Every time I find a product that I dearly love, they stop making it. I swear I should wise up and buy enough to stock up for years.

I basically pack my bathroom. From the toothbrush to the hair dryer. I always take a small baggie filled with q-tips, fingernail clippers, and bandaids. Oh and usually a couple of garbage bags... for the dirty clothes.

I decided I had to sign back on and add this. I got them about 2 months ago for the first time.

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

Not a product I take with me but it sure helps around the house.

Ionic hair dryer, hair serum, Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner

Clinique Moisture Lock Body Formula

Facial scrub of any kind and any old face moisturiser will do, I usually use Olay

Aromatics Elixir or Chanel No. 19 or Allure, my 3 faves

Dior Addict lip gloss

I can get by without almost anything else

I have an addiction to beauty stuff so here is what comes with me if I'm ever leaving the house overnight, even if it's just to spend the night at a boy's house.

1. Sephora chocolate Raspberry shower gel

2. Nivea firming body lotion

3. Clinique face soap

4. Chanel Age Delay spf 15 moisturizer

5. Too Faced - Rip Off eye makeup remover

6. Dove deodorant

7. Bare Escentuals face foundation and brush

8. Other colorful makeup like Clinique lipstick, Chanel eye shadow, Bobbi Brown blush and shimmer, Cargo lip gloss, Laura Mercier Mascara and Chanel eye liner

9. Intuition Shaver

10. Armani Sensi perfume

BTW I too LOVE LOVE LOVE Allure, or any Chanel perfume. I especially love Chance. I'm a cosmetics addict. I love Dior Addict too! lol

The most favorite products ever though are probably mineral makeup, a good mascara, and perfume. I can get by with just those three.

Hmmm.....I don't use a huge variety.....love my St. Ives blue ocean shower gel, Nina Ricci L'air du Temps cologne, and Oil of Olay Plentitude face cream. I don't wear a lot of make up.

However, I am an abosulte Louis Vuitton freak, so its more what I put it in, not what its in it. I own a fine dining restaurant in cottage country...we are extremely busy during July and August and my tips are great. We run a 7 day schedule from May to Sept and 5 the balance of the year. As a treat at the end of the summer I spend some of my tips on a new piece of LV....usually on ebay, still hugely extravagant on my part but I don't really spend money elsewhere.

I have spent more money on my oversized wardrobe which is hideous....so I feel justified in spending it on the LV.

Carol

I too pack a bit of everything from Q-tips to my hairdryer( eventhough I know most hotels have a hairdryer) Shampoo, soap, razors,suave Vit E lotion,Secret deodorant, a new toothbrush and toothpaste. I think half of my bag is devoted to toiletries.and of course the tall kitchen bags for the dirty laundry. This may be the reason why I don't travel that much .

Personal care products I'm particularly fond of:

Thermasilk conditioner - Volume enhancer

banana Republic for women (perfume)

Lubriderm unscented hand and body lotion

Home care products I'm particularly fond of:

409 Orange - wow, awesome stuff

Carpet Fresh for pets (prefer the scent)

Febreeze air freshner

Clorox wipes (original scent)

Arbonne Shampoo & Conditioner

Arbonne Anti-aging Products

Arbonne Foundation,Lipstick, eye shadows, etc.

Q-tips

Meds - Learned to take more then I think I need

Ginger Capsules for motion sickness

Eyelash Curler

Sizzors

Tweezer

Visine Tears

Travel Jewelry Cleaner

Floss Picks

Cologate Sensitive Tootepaste

Sonicare Tooth Brush

Mitchum Unscented Roll-On Deodorant

Tums Ex-Strength

Fiber Choice

Carefree Panty Shields

Eyeglass Repair Kit

Pony Tail Holders

Make-up Sponges

Mary Kay Eye Make-up Remover

Ziploc Bags

Travel Ionic hair Dryer from Sharper Image

Sony Vaio VGN-TX770P Mini Computer

Bluetooth Mouse

Motorola V3 Cell Phone with Cingular

Bali Underwear

Lane Bryant Bras

Walmart & Target clothes until I lose all my weight.

Cricket HairBrush

Glad Kitchen Trash Bags for dirty clothes

Bible & Bible Study books for plane

Sugarfree Extra Spearmint Gum

SunGlasses, Reading Glasses, & Glasses to wear when I drive at night.

Travel Smith Passport/Plane Ticket/Drivers License Holder that goes around the neck

Favorite products....hmmm, I am product junky! Some of my favorites right now:

I love the Mary Kay makeup remover

Mary Kay 3 in 1 cleanser

Philosophy When hope is not enough serum

Philosophy Microdelivery peel

Philosophy Hope in a jar moisturizer

Aussie instant freeze hair spray

Biosilk silk hair therapy

Clinique Happy perfume

Love, Love, Love Maybelline Great Lash mascara!

Any lotion from Bath & Body

I am right there with you'll on being a product junkie.

Since the airlines (some of them anyway) have reduced the kuggage weight from 60lbs. to 50 lbs. I really need to take some stuff out but so far I am not having any luck........I WANT IT ALL!!

HunnyBun - the chocolate Raspberry Shower Gel sounds wonderful. I have been using the BBW Holidya Sweets Gingerbread....love it.

I have been thinking about trying some of the Bare Essential Mineral Cosmetics but haven't done it yet.

PhotoNut - I too am a big fan of the Clorox Wipes, I have the Orange ones I my kitchen and the Fresh Scent in each bathroom.

lianna - I am there with you on the Biosilk Silk Therapy. The stuff is priced like gold but so worth it.

MaryB - Got the Sonicare. Where did you find travel jewelry cleaner, I need some of that.

My other cool products:

Crest vanilla Mink Toothpaste with Listerine Vanilla Mint Mouthwash

Clinique Take the Day Off Ceanising Towlettes; then I still use my ProActiv for my oily skin.

And my company just got me this new Pocket PC Cellphone - It is kinda like a Blackberry but only Microsoft Windows based. So now I don't have to carry a cell phone and PDA it is all in one. The only thing is it gets my e-mail (from work) through the cell phone connection so there is no peace....ever!

I am still in search of my favorite mascara.

I am still in search of my favorite mascara.

DITTO! I see women with these long thick lashes that aren't all clumpy and I can't figure out what they're using. I think my lashes are just weird. There are a certain few that instantly glom together no matter what mascara I put on them. How do you train eyelashes?? :D