Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going up and down the stairs to my apartment 5-6 times in a row last night and not getting winded. I could barely make it up once without being out of breath. Success!!

Small success: I bought a hoodie and coat from Express. I've NEVER been able to shop there. So this is definitely a victory!

Just had my surgery on November 2nd and I hit 50lbs today!!

I just had to give myself a little pat on the back today. 200 days of logging into MFP in a row. ???? I am so grateful I did this surgery, but the logging on MFP is more about accountability on my part and reminds me that it is up to me to make this a success.

I'm 4 days post op, what are slimes????

. Never heard of it

My first NSV happened this past weekend. I was at my grandparents house and sat down in their dining room table chairs and where normally my butt would have spilled over on both sides, I had a good 2 inches to spare. I audibly said, "omg wow!" haha I wasn't expecting it, and it was great.

I have one pair of "fat calf" boots I can wear. I bought a different pair online some time ago and I couldn't zip them all the way. I tried them on this weekend during The Great Wardrobe Cleanout, and now they zip all the way, and there is room to spare!

Also, I noticed there is room on either side of me in my recliner, which has never happened!

post-242466-0-05623600-1450127807_thumb.png

Love this thread!! Congrats to everyone!!!

Some of mine are...

being able to cross my legs!

Can look down and see my toes!

Can touch my toes!

I dont take naps anymore!

No longer the biggest one in the room!

love to shop now! I just bought my first pair of fashion boots that come up to my knees and Im wearing them with my size 10 jeans!! It blows my mind!! I feel so good!

Apparently... I can comfortably fit size 14 skinny jeans. This is definitely a HUGE win for me. I just can't believe it. I'm am beyond thrilled.

post-251290-1450537334836_thumb.jpg

I have one pair of "fat calf" boots I can wear. I bought a different pair online some time ago and I couldn't zip them all the way. I tried them on this weekend during The Great Wardrobe Cleanout, and now they zip all the way, and there is room to spare!

Also, I noticed there is room on either side of me in my recliner, which has never happened!

You need to hike that skirt up and show more of dem legs !!!!!!!!!

Well done. Getting new clothes is something that I've never been enthused about. I'm finding that is changing, though, as I'm leaning down.

Some Western boots are in the future. By the time they fit me, though, it'll be Summatime. That's alright.....I'll be pimp walking around the swimming pool......wearing a bathing suit and those new boots and singing cowboy songs.

Now show off those legs, young lady !!!!

Apparently... I can comfortably fit size 14 skinny jeans. This is definitely a HUGE win for me. I just can't believe it. I'm am beyond thrilled.

Bam !!!!!

Congrats. You look great.

That had to feel good to slip 'em on and look up in the mirror and see that. Very cool !!!!!!

I went to a new eye doctor today (new to me, not new to the profession). His waiting area had three armed chairs, and a cushioned bench. The old me would have picked the bench, no question about it.

Today, the new me thought, "let's give the chair a try". Slipped right in, no problem. I was sitting there grinning like an idiot. :)

That is neat.

Recently went to my favorite Mexican restaurant with some buddies. We sat in the outdoor section. I never sit there due to the cramped evil armchairs.

I proceed with a bit nervousness.....I even veered off course on our way to be seated. I went to the bathroom and just stood there washing my hands and looking into the mirror.....wondering how to play it......what if I can't fit ????

Walked out and stopped at the bar and talked to the hot bartender a minute or two.....declined when she offered my usual, a 36 oz ice cold Dos Equis Ambar draft....just waved it off....we chatted a minute and then I finally faced up to the challenge.....and went to the crowded outdoor section and found my pards. There was one empty evil armchair sitting there waiting on me. I swear I got a lump in my throat.

I sat down like I owned that damn chair. Room to spare.

Hell yes !!!!!

Fun and general chaos ensued that afternoon........

Last month I got my first pair of new jeans since surgery and was a little disappointed it was just 1 size down from a 31 to 30. Fast forward to yesterday and my new jeans are now a little baggy. I tried on the next size down and they fit well. Just for fun I asked the sales girl to grasp the next size down from the ones and tried and holy moly!! THEY FIT! A little snug, but with the spandex in them they will be fine. I fit into a 28! I promptly handed those to my daughter and told her to get them and give them to the hubby to put under the tree! I can't believe I'm not only now wearing skinny jeans but they are 3 sizes smaller and a 28!

A FREAKING 28!!

I still have 8 lbs to hit my first goal of a normal BMI, never would have I dreamed that size would ever fit...ever!!

We cannot have a haut, faux, internet romance if I show you everything at once, now can we???

My boss, today, in astonishment, when seeing me walk down the hall towards him...

"YOU'RE SKINNY!"

I'll take that.

Well done. Getting new clothes is something that I've never been enthused about. I'm finding that is changing, though, as I'm leaning down.

Some Western boots are in the future. By the time they fit me, though, it'll be Summatime. That's alright.....I'll be pimp walking around the swimming pool......wearing a bathing suit and those new boots and singing cowboy songs.

Now show off those legs, young lady !!!!

Bam !!!!!

Congrats. You look great.

That had to feel good to slip 'em on and look up in the mirror and see that. Very cool !!!!!!

I went to a new eye doctor today (new to me, not new to the profession). His waiting area had three armed chairs, and a cushioned bench. The old me would have picked the bench, no question about it.

Today, the new me thought, "let's give the chair a try". Slipped right in, no problem. I was sitting there grinning like an idiot. :)

That is neat.

Recently went to my favorite Mexican restaurant with some buddies. We sat in the outdoor section. I never sit there due to the cramped evil armchairs.

I proceed with a bit nervousness.....I even veered off course on our way to be seated. I went to the bathroom and just stood there washing my hands and looking into the mirror.....wondering how to play it......what if I can't fit ????

Walked out and stopped at the bar and talked to the hot bartender a minute or two.....declined when she offered my usual, a 36 oz ice cold Dos Equis Ambar draft....just waved it off....we chatted a minute and then I finally faced up to the challenge.....and went to the crowded outdoor section and found my pards. There was one empty evil armchair sitting there waiting on me. I swear I got a lump in my throat.

I sat down like I owned that damn chair. Room to spare.

Hell yes !!!!!

Fun and general chaos ensued that afternoon........

Woooooo! Watch out now! ???? CONGRATULATIONS!!!