Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When you buy a bathing suit and feel comfortable in your own skin. Wow just realized I have never been photographed in a bathing suit and felt ok about it enough to show others. NSV!

They never end, love the NSV. Yesterday ran into someone involved in one of my kids' activities I hadn't seen in two years, she didn't recognize me, she said-- oh we used to see your son all the time but he was never with you, who was that with him?

Huge NSV today! I just finished top 5 in my first 1/2 marathon run/walk! Amazing that a year and half ago, I couldn't walk around the block!

My NSV this week - I ordered new jeans from the Old Navy clearance section online. Was wearing 24 before I started the surgery program in March, ordered a 20 & a 18 thinking that should take me though Christmas (had the surgery on July 1). Got them in the mail on Saturday, tried them on and they were both too big! I have to go to the store and exchange them for 16 and 14 maybe! My elation really comes from the fact that I ordered them from the normal women's section, not plus size, so I CAN go to the store to exchange instead of having to mail them back in! Both aspects make me happy! Woohoo! I also order a clearance skirt in Large thinking I would be there in a few months, would be nice to have ready for then. Well, it fits NOW! Double woohoos! :D

I have an NSV I'm excited to share. Yesterday I went to the store to return some things and while there, I saw some jeans I liked. I had some issues with pants since I've lost everywhere except my hips and tummy.

I worked up the courage to try on but had no idea what my size is now after losing close to 50 lbs. I selected a range from 16-12 and took them into the dressing room. Size 16, too big, size 14, baggy and I finally ended up in a size 12. To my amazement!!

Of course I bought those puppies because they fit perfectly!!

These little NSVs are my "rocket fuel" to keep on going on my weight loss program. Still have 35 pounds to lose.

You will! Just follow your plan religiously and keep educating yourself on nutrition by reading these veteran posts! I wish you great success on your journey????

When you buy a bathing suit and feel comfortable in your own skin. Wow just realized I have never been photographed in a bathing suit and felt ok about it enough to show others. NSV!

Fantastic ! You look great!!

Victorious one. . Might be an idea to start a new topic for this question. Hope it helps ????

I love this thread so much! I have been reading and decided to join! So I'm only about 3 1/2 weeks out (in my dreaded "three week stall" right now - ugh!) and I had an NSV the other night. We went out to dinner with some friends and I wore a maxi skirt that is elastic at the waist (so it is more comfy than my jeans that fall off of me!) and it kept hitting the tops of my feet. It's never done that before so I was highly confused until I realised that it's because it doesn't have to stretch so much to reach around me anymore! My skirt is actually longer, lol. Didn't see that coming! :) It was silly, but so fun when I finally made the connection!

Summer NSV!

Had a great day with family and friends on the Boise river today. We rented innertube's to float the river. The park staff called my name to pick up my equipment. He handed me a child's life jacket to wear. He said the adult size would not fit me.

Putting on my size 18 pants and realizing they are just not even going to stay up anymore, so then I grab a size 14 pants that I thought were 16s and said let's just see how far til I fit in them, and seeing that they fit NOW! Best day ever.

Edited by NoMoreWeightNJ