Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kerrville

I'm new and Made my mind up that I want this, ive called my insurance and they pay 75% . I'm going on Friday for my very first visit in San Antonio at true results can anyone tell me what to expect??

Expect your life to change for the better! Best thing I've ever done for myself. I don't know about true result s but congratulations on making this great decision.

Thank u ,, I'm just trying to get all the info I can there so many great ppl on this site . Who all have or going thru what I am going thru i love this and hope I can be one of those s success story's my self ..

Hi Sylvia, congratulations on this big step. I am in the process of getting my surgery date. It's taken longer than I thought it would but this has given me a chance to learn so much more about the band. This forum is so great for that -- a lot of information here and people are willing to offer support and answer questions about their own experiences. I'm sure True Results will walk you through everything. Take a lot of notes! Best wishes to you......

Thank you bandista , I'm just starting this whole process and I am already excited just afraid my insurance will Deny me. But I'm going to do what ever it takes.i go Friday for my very first visit I'm excited..

Thank you bandista , I'm just starting this whole process and I am already excited just afraid my insurance will Deny me. But I'm going to do what ever it takes.i go Friday for my very first visit I'm excited..

I have been concerned about insurance as well. Mine requires a BMI of 40. I am a little borderline and have to be creative about this plus keeping weight up when I want to be trying to slim down a bit before surgery. 240s just not fat enough, have to be 250 or it's a no-go. Look forward to getting that stressor over with when I meet with surgeon and that's the weigh-in that the insurance receives. Otherwise my other worries have been alleviated here. Some people have a rocky few days but I am pretty tough and know I can get through that. Walking very important for recovery, to release any trapped wind from the surgery, learning to take small sips, etc. pretty exciting to be beginning this new chapter! Very best wishes to you -- have fun on Friday connecting with the people you will be working with over many months to come. It's not just the surgery, of course, but the important after-care, getting fills just right, etc.

I went to the doctors last week just for a check and she recommended that I get this done and I actually was going to ask her , I didn't even have to. Good news I got a call today that I was not diabetic, and that's a relief cause my family has history of that. My mother has passed . I seen what diabetes can do to ur body.. I'm pretty health but over weight ..

I had mine done at true results in san antonio. I was very pleased with the surgeon and the staff. I am still learning slowly how to eat with the lapband and not screw it up. I am still lost at times. I had my surgery on july 16th and have lost close to 40 lbs. Its going slow but i am pleased. Best decision i ever made. I go in for my third fill on october 21st. I think you will like true Results and the lapband.

No neither, i live in blanco. But there is no big towns close to me so san antonio is the closest that i found. And i heard good things about true results.

Yea I'm about an hour away from sa .im pretty excited about its good to see someone else going to the same place.I've still got along ways to go but I'm ready ..