Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't know if I'm "allowed" to have them but yesterday morning and this morning I did have one that has 45g of Protein.< /p>

Bill white and brown how do you guys feel? Any pain or discomfort still? Bringing sexy back you're in for a fantastic journey? Chapstick, ear plugs, heating pad, gas x strips are all must haves for the days of surgery and after!

sprinkle715 I feel good starting to get more energy

Call your doc see if you can mix up liquids....Avila I'm not worried I haven't had a bm and im afraid to take something to make me go. I bought benefiber. I can't imaging pushing with sore abdomen. I'm glad for the most part everyone is doing well.

I strongly recommend a stool softener. The pain meds can cause you to get backed up and if you haven't gone since surgery there is prob stuff in your system from before the surgery. It get compacted the longer it is in there. Not recommending a laxative to cause you to go - just one to make it softer/easier to pass once you do.

I was banded on 06/27 - close enough to July :)

I don't know if I'm "allowed" to have them but yesterday morning and this morning I did have one that has 45g of Protein.

Are you working with a nutritionist? Or did your surgeon give you guidance on a post op diet? I agree with sprinkle - I'd call whomever you are working with to confirm what you can have at what stage. Hang in there! Your body is healing an even tho we are hungry it will be worth it in the end!

I will be banded 2 weeks from wed on July 31st. I start my liquid diet wed. I am soooooooooooooooo nervous but can't wait to get started!!

Banded July 10. Still battling gas pain. Back to work with restrictions. Not hungry but def sick of liquids! Down 10 lbs since surgery.

That's awesome penny...I'm down 12... What do the incision marks look like? I have 5....4 small ones and then the larger one where the port is...did it hurt? Are there stitches under the tape?

I also have 5 incisions. Ill attach a pic. There were no stitches. Sorry if ur grossed out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 using LapBandTalk

post-351607-13813142034777_thumb.png

post-351607-13813142035384_thumb.png

banded 07/01... So glad the gas pains are gone and that I can walk without being in pain. :) incisions look like it might be scars on all 5 spots. Other than that I feel 90% better.

I was told to rub merderma on the scars to minimize the appearance. i havent bought any yet, I kinda wanted to them the incisions breathe b4 I start rubbing stuff on them. Im badly bruised on pretty much all of the incisions.

did you have staples too? I think most of them came from the staples. When I press down on them it feels like a lump. I was thinking about putting coco butter and shea butter on them. I hear its suppose to work. worse case senario, when I get lipo/tummy tuck I can maybe have them cut the scars away.

Adrienne, nope no staples either. kinda weird how they just healed lol.

Banded on the first & feeling good. Today I bought coco butter stick to apply to scars to heal faster. Still a bit hungry but up to 2 Protein Drinks a creamed/ puréed Soup & some sugar free pops plus Water & ok. I can't wait to get to mushies.