Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

I second that! I'm going to see Tim McGraw tonight...should be fun. But first, off to the mall....nothing fits me!! It's a good thing, but also weird. How is it that my bigger clothes are too big, but my smaller sizes don't fit. Clearance racks beware, I'm comin for ya!

Buy just what you need to get by.... you will be moving on down to those smaller clothes soon enough!

We had a miracle this morning. Our friend woke up, completely with it and able to move all her parts. Drs were sure she would have severe brain damage. She wanted to know how she ended up in the hospital and when could she come home. Even her Drs said "it's a miracle".

He husband saved her life by applying CPR.

Thank you for all your prayers, they worked!

Dee, Sounds like a wonderful time for the family. Glad everyone had fun. How did it go at your sisters party at the YMCA?

Kids are getting a great start to summer.

Cawanna, I agree with Terri, don't get to many clothes, you WILL NOT be in them to long. Enjoy your time with Tim McGraw, lucky you. I keep hoping I'll run into him at one of our local stores or restaurants, but nooooo.

Dawn, Are you off pedaling your butt off somewhere?lol I can hardly walk today. I hurt from my knee's up to the middle of my back.

It is so hot today. Tomorrow only 86. Now 103.

I have a grad BBQ in 20 min and another at 5pm or I could flake and stay on my back yard

Beautiful setting! Hope you have a restful day, flake, I mean flaking .

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I love you all, with all my butt. My butt is much bigger than my heart.

Hi everyone...

Just a fast check in, a hi and bye...

We had to leave Sushi at the hospital this morning. Her prognosis is poor. We just called for an update, and she has required oxygen all day. Tomorrow we will likely have an extremely difficult decision to make...

Sushi is 13 years old now. She has had a good life. When I saw her for the first time, it was instant love at first sight. I can't even say that about Jack, but I won't be telling him that...

We just spoke with Seth via FaceTime. Even he said that he never met any other dog with the sweet dispossession Sushi has always had.

I'm going to miss her so much...:(

LOL Janet...very good to read that your friend survived! Her work is not yet completed...

Terri and Dee, and Janet, thank you for your kind and caring words regarding Sushi. It is a comfort to me...

I hope everyone had a great Sunday.

Too emotionally and physically exhausted to say more. Things will get better from here...

Hi everyone...

Just a fast check in, a hi and bye...

We had to leave Sushi at the hospital this morning. Her prognosis is poor. We just called for an update, and she has required oxygen all day. Tomorrow we will likely have an extremely difficult decision to make...

Sushi is 13 years old now. She has had a good life. When I saw her for the first time, it was instant love at first sight. I can't even say that about Jack, but I won't be telling him that...

We just spoke with Seth via FaceTime. Even he said that he never met any other dog with the sweet dispossession Sushi has always had.

I'm going to miss her so much...:(

I'm so sorry Carole. Losing a pet is such a hard thing.

Shopping was a success. I returned a dress I had bought a couple months ago and instead got a couple shirts and $5 back :-)

I'm here. Been busy this weekend. Yesterday did my bike riding and hung out by my friend's house for a while before riding back. Today, I did a ton of yardwork - mowing the lawn (it was way long as my mower was broken until Brad fixed it last Sunday), trimmed bushes, weed whacked, etc. Even washed off my patio. :) After that, I drove to go pick up a dorm fridge that one of Ericka's friends was selling for Audrey. So she put it in my car and it was rattling the whole way home... So after I put it in my garage, I open it and died laughing.... there were 5 cans of beer in it. Well, I gave them to my neighbor. He was happy and I got a good laugh.

Carole, I am sooooo sorry to hear about Sushi. It is so hard to be faced with their ailing health and very difficult too if you do have to make a decision like that. Big hug to you for strength during this difficult time.

Terri, thank you for your encouragement and sharing your struggles as well. One thing I am noticing, aside from me being disgusted with myself and my behavior, but when I am active I also don't want to eat crap or eat as much. So, that is something I need to keep up with too.

Michelle, thanks for all your encouragement as well and sharing some food ideas. I am actually going to try that. I have some pulled pork (no sauce) from costco and I could easily mix it in like you suggested. Thanks!!!! I bought some apples and fruits today, and getting healthier foods around me. I do like my Greek yogurt as a snack too. I buy the case of light and fit Dannon ones from costco too and they are only 80 calories and high Protein. I made a casserole of sorts too with lean beef, veggies and Tomato sauce. Thanks for being a great cheerleader.

Janet, I was so saddened to hear about your friend's story. I was elated to see this a.m. on FB that she is doing well and things look very hopeful! That is so incredible. I am sooooo happy for her and her family. I love you from the bottom (and top) of my butt too! Thanks for the formatting tip too. It works! Weird.

Nicole, isn't it awesome to already see your clothes getting loose! That is awesome. I agree, it's clearance racks until you reach goal. :) Enjoy your concert. I am jealous!

Dee, I hope the "computer repair" guy that took your $ gets his day! How can people do that? Plus, we need you back on internet! :)How was the amusement park?