Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Day

Sign in to follow this  

Terri, hope the french fry stuck has not left you drinking Protein Shakes.

Good luck through the tropical storm.

Im sorta in a hurry to get kids up for school...but read all here and Cawanna how wonderful you took the time and the moment to thank some one from your past that had a wonderful influance on you....not many ppl stop for them moments.....Im sure if you got teary eyed....the lady you talked to did also....

Terri....you must be tight !!! with worry and stress....Id be too....please take care....keep us posted....

Janet....we have to stop this bra stuff...i giggled this morning as i put my bra on thinking of you....lolol....but if any of you need a new bra and have never gotten a fitting.....really take Dianes advice and get a fitting....what a differance...

Dawn.....a new day...you got this...and if you slip up alil...well....start over !!!!

Good Morning all...

CaWanna, best of luck on the interview outcome! And what a positive to finally tell someone they have been a positive influence in your career path...keep us posted on the results!

Terri, how is the weather at the coast today? We've had mostly steady rain here since last night, no winds though. Hope the same for you.

Janet, is today a day to rest for you? I hope the weather has cleared...

Dee, hope all is running smooth at home for you...I know that summer will be a nice time out from the daily stressful routunes

My friend who got banded the same day as Nicole is doing good. She's lost 17 lbs so far.

I was so tired yesterday cuz I started my period. I'm a few days early so that's why I had no clue. Heading to work and I am so glad that its almost the weekend. Taking Monday off too to take my boys to Great America.

Well, %&*# iPad is already acting up...continued from chapter 1...

Dawn...take a day at a time...and try to use distraction to help with better choices. My son, who can purchase just about anything he wants to always leaves his wallet at home when he is shopping for big ticket items. He gives himself a 48 hour time out. If after 2 days he still wants to make the purchase, he does. It saves him from engaging in impulsive purchases. Many of our impulsive food choices can be managed in a similar way.

Diane...I sincerely hope your day improved from the way it began...TGIF! Keep in touch as best you can, because we are all here for you!

I'm missing someone or more...but must get in gear for my consult and the kitchen designer!

Have an extraordinary day!

BBL...

Rain, wind, and brown outs but should be over soon. The sum is out now.. Go figure! And no it was a vanilla shake. Band is ok today! Love to all!

Sun

Min the american thing your takng your boys to you is that That huge mall have heard about......think of the walking you can get in there ....

Terri glad the storm is passing and no stucks !!!

Tonight my sister is havng a pool party at the YMCA for her daughter....im excited to go cuz CJ just loves the water...and I love holding him in the Water he is so light in there...LOL....maybe will get a few pics and post....tomarrow morning were off to my hubbys work picnic at a amusment park !!!

Min the american thing your takng your boys to you is that That huge mall have heard about......think of the walking you can get in there ....

Dee, Great America is an amusement park. So the both you and Michelle will be having a ball riding roller coasters tomorrow. :-)

Dee' date=' Great America is an amusement park. So the both you and Michelle will be having a ball riding roller coasters tomorrow. :-)[/quote']

Dee is going to an amusement part too. I'm going Monday! Woo hoo!

Mini & Dee, sounds like a lot of fun. May the weather be great and the parks not crowded.lol

Ange is on the way to retrieve her two cats, yeah!!!! I've had to keep her cats and my cats seperated, so my 3 guys will be happy to be able to roam around the house again.

Hey friends, finally caught up, I must confess in all my running around paying all of mom;s bills, making sure she had everything, i forgot to pay my own damn ATT Bill. I fixed it first thing this morning but so damn frustrating. I have automated every bill I can think of so I no longer have to thing about anything and only deposit my pay check. lol

I had a very productive day, I hired a Geriatric Case Manager, I meet with her Monday morning at 11am, hopefully she can help me cut through all the BS of Medicare, Medicaid and VA. I got my mom's POA and Medical POA done and also a DHEC DNR in the state of SC. So a few things cleared. have a meeting with the Assitedliving memory care facility on Monday afternoon for the day care to start on Tuesday. After meeting with Mom's doctor on Thursday and she laid down the law, I have pushed the boys and they have crumbled. The older brother realizes Mom needs placement, the baby is still clinging onto hope. I just want some normalcy in my life. I realized something this week, I am in a much better place than my brothers, yes it pains me to see mom this way but to me, God forgive me, That is not my Mama. Yes it hurts but we all need to stop thinking of ourselves and realize what is best and safest for mama.

Had drinks with BB tonight and he is a frigging mess, my wedding anniversary is tomorrow, 18 years and I guess we will try and Celebrate today if possible, he can't handle it and needs to go home. I want to say suck it up boys. But being the nice little sissy I am I just take over and make things happen.

Now Dawn, you have taken the first step, realizing what your doing wrong and now you can make a conscious decision to move in the right.direction. I Had plenty of months like yours and it took me months to wrap my head around the issues.I am definitely an emotional eater and being in my situation it has sucked lately but that is where I love my band. Yes it clamps down but good for it I do not need to be eating when I am such a mess.

Mini you are looking so good, proud of your success:

Janet so glad the kids got moved, that must be a big load of you, knowing they have such a beautiful new place for there little family.

Teri, I here you about my space, I wasn't thinking rationally. That was me knee jerking to a bad situation. I just am tired of all the BS and want some normalcy in my life.

Carole, sounds like you have a fickle band, I hope you can get it to calm down. Mine is fickle but I deal with it because I will not have a fill or unfill. Mine is very tight at times when stressed but I just deal and do liquids as I can and than when it is just right I eat what I want and can. That may explain why I am so thin. I hope things get less stressful, hope you and Jack enjoy your new home, sounds so exciting.

You know, I am so glad we are back together, this is just awesome and I really appreciate your support.

My doctor visit went well, he was so happy with me. He calls me his LB poster, he told me I had lost 111% of my excess body fat and he was so pleased with my results. I go back in 6 months. I also spoke with him about skin removal and he said NO. he said he felt that a total body lift was too risky and I needed to let the vanity piece go. I am going to work on my body image, I feel dressed I look good but I hate myself in a bathing suit or in nothing. I feel like a shriveled up old women with droopy boobs and a flabby ass. Sorry I know that is to graphic but that is how I feel, so back to the head doctor for me. ;-)

Again, I can never tell each of you how much you mean to me, thank you for allowing me to whine and be part of such an awesome sisterhood. You all rock and I hope and pray someday we can all meet!

Peace and out, hubby and I are going to do drinks and a movie, I see popcorn in my future with snow caps. Yummy!

Oh and have I told you that I love the fact we are DRAMA free, this is so nice and so calming to come on her and only read about each of your days and how you are doing and how we can support each other. Thank you Janet, you ROCK!

Storm is gone from here... from what I cal tell kit was worse in Durham where we live than at the coast. Goodie! I can't wait to go home and pick up limbs from the yard.

Janet... is your garden still flooded.

Dee... You comments about a bathing suit made me smile and cry at the same time!

Carole... Hope the unpacking is going well and your band will settle down soon.

Dawn... I feel for you.... I am struggling right now with the maintenance. Started logging my food and gained 1 pound every day since! I know... not supposed to weigh daily!

Today I ate half a box of ginger snaps.... How the 2%$# I will log that I don't know!

Diane... I knew you would come to your senses.

Mini... you are looking so good.

Cawa you are rocking this stuff

Love to you all... now about those ginger snaps! :(