Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - May 2006

Dawg is slightly irritating, so his CRP is slightly elevated. *snickers*

Heh. Snort

since I debuted my tumy pics here,

Really?! So I went back a few pages and looked...You go girl! OMGosh you are gonna feel so much better after your surgery! My daughter saw your pics and I told her you were going to have an operation to take away some of your tummy fat, and then you were going to get a band like Mommy has and she said "will she be skinny like you then?" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! She thinks I'm skinny! So I told her "she's gonna be even skinnier than Mommy! Isn't that neat?" "yeah" and out the office door she went. Guess I need to explain that skinny isn't good. NOT FAT is what's good and healthy. Anyway. Great pics. I'll get in on the bet for sure!!!!

No change for me this week. BUT I am back down to the same weight again after losing the 2-3 lbs I had put on. First time I had seen the scale go UP in over 6 months....I guess that helped start my funk. The last weeks of school are just crazy for me, I was actually letting myself get a little depressed....but I shook myself out of it today. I was on track all day and we got our Ridiculous Standardized State Test Scores (known as TAKS here in Texas) back and our campus did really super! The entire school mood has lightened up, which helps.

Hopefully I will be back on the losing side for next weeks weigh in!

Kathy, I'm sorry to hear that you can't run out to Starbucks but I'm happy to hear that you've found an alternative. :)

As for the apron removal bet, I'm guessing 18 pounds. I can't wait to see the results!

Susan - great job on your weight loss! Keep us posted on the paint colors.

Yea, good stats finally again!! I think my first fill finally kicked in!!! I met my first mini-goal of 40lbs by my 40th birthday!!! YEA!!! Now it's on to 50lbs!!! Wha-hooo!!

C: 234.5 (-40lbs. total, -4 this last week)

OK maybe I will go back on hospital food!! I was down 5 lbs this am!!!!

my stats...

C-208 -97 total -5(since last weigh in not in 1 week)

ONLY 3 MORE LBS AND I HAVE LOST 100LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 AND I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, oh yea I'm doing Jenna's shaking booty dance!!!!

(yawns....)

Damn I'm soo tired.. I slept almost all day with a few hours up here and there.

Reporting in

C: 207 (-33lbs. total, -6 this last week)

**I'm fluctuating at 205lbs - 207lbs for 3 days now. I'll go with the highest weight till I am stable at the 205lbs**

I started the updates but was too sleepy to finish. *laughs* I will get it done tomorrow.

Im so happy for everyone's fantastic progress this week!

Coyotegirl! OMG! So near to reaching TWO HUGE goals! Go, girl, go!!

See you all tomorrow!

well i think my sale has lost its mind. it reads correct with dh's weight, but i got on it this morning and it said i had gained 9 pounds since yesterday!! I just don't know what to do!

Funnyduddies, kill the scale. It's evil! It lies to you :Banane13: How the heck does the husband weigh the same and you gained 9lbs overnight??? NO freakin way!

Hopefully your sodium intake is very low as to not retain alot of Water. Geesh, last time I had 8lbs of aritrary water inside me was my last pregnancy and that was painful.

:Banane13: And good lawwwwd! 2 gallons?? All you need is one of those buttons on you somewhere b/c you are turning into a water cooler.

Funny - buy a new scale - I bet telly has an extra one!!!!!! lol

telly - smart of you to take the higher weight -- I didn't and should have last week - that's what I get for taking the low weight and gaining 1.5 this week -- but the good news is the 1.5 is back off again today! one day late for weigh-in lol

Water - yee gads! The best way I can tell if my sodium is low is if I hit the bathroom ALL the time while I'm drinking it - otherwise retention for sure - but 9 lbs! I don't think so...............

:Banane13: And good lawwwwd! 2 gallons?? All you need is one of those buttons on you somewhere b/c you are turning into a Water cooler.

Hey.. it saves the cost of bottling! *laughs*