Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My First Fill!!!

:clap2: Well hello evereyone!! I just came back from my first appointment with my doctor since the operation about 3 weeks ago and got my first fill!! He says now i should surely be on my way!!! woo hoo!!:party: It stills stings abit but he says now i have to be on liquids again for 24 hours, but being me i will be on for about 48 hours instead to be safe!!.He says he is also happy with my weight loss so far.Im happy too!!But i noticed today that my scales are not the same as his!! I think i should spend a bit extra and get good ones?!Anyways hope everyone is well and should hopefully see some of you on thursday nite!!:clap2: :biggrin1: :kiss2:

hiya phili, yeah my scales are different too last time i went his said i lost 10 kilos mine said 12 mine are better lol, it don't matter really it still show's i'm losing , i cheat terible my own worst enemy can;t walk agin cos of the knee's for 2 week's i was walking then they started playing up again, had a swim spa put in, start of spring but i am such a sook i won't go from the house to it cos it's too cold i know the 2 thing's were helping weight loss any idea's anyone.

it look's like too get everyone meeting it will have to be a night time but i can't on thursday's girl's as i look after my 2 grand-daughter's after school for the evening

:clap2: Well hello evereyone!! I just came back from my first appointment with my doctor since the operation about 3 weeks ago and got my first fill!! He says now i should surely be on my way!!! woo hoo!!:P It stills stings abit but he says now i have to be on liquids again for 24 hours, but being me i will be on for about 48 hours instead to be safe!!.He says he is also happy with my weight loss so far.Im happy too!!But i noticed today that my scales are not the same as his!! I think i should spend a bit extra and get good ones?!Anyways hope everyone is well and should hopefully see some of you on thursday nite!!:clap2: :biggrin1: :kiss2:

hey....good to hear it all went well

his scales are actually out by 3kg so dont stress to much:confused:

so im not the only one that got a fill 2 weeks after the band was put in.....good to see:)

Hi Jenny

Hi FEe and Jenny ,thanks for the replies!! Hey fee what do you mean they are out by 3 kgs? do you mean his add more or we actually less? im going by my scales!! mine are betta too!!Yeah i got my fill on monday 24th april but ever since then the pain is more again, just when it was dying down slowly, it started up again,i rang the doctors office and the reception said that if its still sore by monday 1st may to call back, has anyone else had their pain after the surgery last for a month or more now? im going on 4 weeks now and still hurting!!

nope i had sholder tip extreme pain for 2 weeks and abdo pain, well were the big cut is is still bright red, luckily it isnt dehising just very red, and sore on palpation and slightly infected. im a nurse, and were the bed rails are, with my my shortness they hit the big cut everytime, not plesent,

i hope you feel better soon, i would be asking serious questions and not leaving until your happy with the answer, it could be anything but they should not just say oh it wont last long just take drugs and all will be well! if you were throwing up everything even fluids your band may have slipped, if its upper almost continual chest pain, you may have lower lung collapse.

hope you feel better soon,

sus