Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been botoxed....

Well, at my last visit I was casually mentioning that one day id love to have a brow lift because I have such small squinty eyes.

My consultant said they arent doing them as much anymore because of the chemical brow lift. I had no idea what she was on about and asked her what it was. She said people get the botox just above their brows and it lifts them creating a lifted look for 6 mths or so.

I was very intruiged but had heard some things about botox so i told her I would come home and research the absolute crap out of it and let her know.

Well suffice to say I researched, and I am botoxed :scared:

It stung a little but the difference is great. I have kinda high arched brows that I never had. He also done my crows feet at the sides of my eyes and the part in between the eyes. It really does minimise wrinkles if not take them away. Now I know youre thinking I am turning into this plastic surgery botox queen but thats not the case....its just when you fix something major like I did the little things bug you a little and when its as easy as a couple of pricks to get rid of it I am all for it.

I know I know, I have heard enough from Paul all afternoon, he said he is going to start calling me barbie if I dont stop.

Cosmetic tattooing and hair extensions in 2 weeks :kiss

LMBOBO - girl, you crack me up!!! Shhh...who did it, when can I get in, and how much does it cost????

Pictures, pictures??

~cheri

Just in case you were wondering, LMBOBO = laugh my big ole butt off, not that you will ever need to use that phrase again!!!!!

I've been thinking about Botox, honestly. Not because I have problems now, but preventatively. They're really starting to encourage that in people my age. The rationale being, you can tell where wrinkles are likely to form, so if we Botox now, before the wrinkles can set in, you'll never get wrinkly.

How much did it hurt? More sting than say a shot of lidocaine?

Hey Wheetsin,

I did not feel the injections in the crows feet, I only felt the ones on the brow...they hurt like a normal shot, a bit of a sting then it was over. My forehead has had a dull ache all night though but I was told to expect it. I have only just turned 30 so i really dont have wrinkles, but when I smile I have a few. That is where he injected, now I dont really have them when I smile. The lift is subtle but I love it. I have always wanted high brows and if this is all it takes I am there!!!!! :scared:

Kel,

You should be so proud of yourself. You are going to look HOT this summer. I wouldn't mind getting a tt and boob lift. Oh well, it's in the future.

Well guys its nearly 1 am here so excuse the messy hair and yucky pic, this is as good as I could get by myself. Notice crows feet, middle of nose and lift in eyebrows. I will get Paul to take a better one in the morning.

post-204619-13813133109688_thumb.jpg

Hey Mary,

Summer is just ending here, its really starting to cool down. I have to wait till about November now till the warmer weather starts back up again.

You can tell the difference. Awesome.

OMG it is getting hot here. I guess we are on two different sides of the earth.

Let me ask you one thing......Are you getting tired of all the pain, or are you just trying to knock it out all at once? I would want it all done at once if I could. Think about it. Show up for surgery first hing in the morning, get the band done first, then the tt and boob lift, Lipo next on my thighs and arms, and then work on my face. Next thing you know, I wake up, and a couple of weeks later I look like a million dollars.

OK OK I'm done dreaming now. Back to work.

Mary,

Im in Aussie Land, so yep definately different sides of the world...as for sick of pain, nope...I seriously am getting the cosmetic tattooing done in the upper and lower eyelids. Check out the above pic I have practically no eyelashes and they do this technique which makes it look like you have.

I am doing all this, well it started out because I am getting married in September, now it is because I like it, but I am still using the excuse to paul that its because we are getting married and he is not minding(that much) when I say its for that reason. After the wedding I will have to think of another excuse hahaha :)

Woah I just seen your weight, wow I can only dream of 158lbs...awesome job!!!! As for the think about the go to sleep and wake up gorgeous, I have dreamt that dream for the last 15 yrs...unfortunately you can only go under anaesetic(sp) for so long so I dont think an entire body overhaul is safe hehe, although extreme makeover seems to be able to manage it. That would be awesome to get on that show.

Kel,

Thanks. I have 25-30 more to go. As much as I have lost, none of it has come out of my boobs. Now believe me when I say my husband is excited about that, but not me. They droop very low, and I am still a 36DD. It is hard to find bra's and shirts that fit. Or swimsuits. You would think losing 31lbs. I would of lost something up top.

Anyway, you have got me thinking about that tattooing done in the upper and lower eyelids. Very Interesting. I think I am going to call around and see what it cost.

Good luck on your up coming wedding. I'm with you, get as much as you can now, your going to look awesome on that special day. People you haven't seen in awhile are going to be shocked.

hey kelliebelly just wanted you to know that my favorite show comes from your way Mcleods Daughters. We are only on season 3 here in U.S. and have found out that it want be carried in U.S. anylonger don't know if you watch show or not but thought i would let you know love the show and you look great.:(

Tsk Tsk Kelly, dont you know the trouble a little prick can get you into? Lol.

You look great. Why the heck not? You deserve it!

Kellie i really appreciate when women care for themselves!

im positive in every good action for being somebody better..

including wl surgery, plastic surgery, eye lift, hair extentions,

botox, everything!

im with ya! you gooo girl!! :( :(