Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm having a very bad day i almost set my house on fire a day after I. Paid it off and have a tremendously bad day all round . All I want is to eat and no one to help.....

oh hun...we all have them days...maybe not as bad as yours but days we just want to eat and eat to ease the momentary pain were feeling....We know after were done eatting were going to feel worse in soooo many areas....so were here for you.

If it helps...I to have had a long week...my 13 yr old son punched another boy in the face in school for a reason he felt was deserving ...~sighs~

I went for a fill and my doctor said he was giving me a by this time...he thinks Im doing good...but what I dont think he understood was I am only by will power...im HUNGRY to many time...I drove one of my chidren 2.5 hrs ( in pouring rain) to a specialty Dr only to have a dr go over meds and ask a lot of questions I could of done all on the phone and saved the gas !!!

I have been eating out of stress also..but just make good choices...celery and hummas...raw carrots ....weight watcher ice bream bars

I hear ya.

I'm trying to make my new hobbies when stressed walking, praying, reading bible, reading the forum, etc. Its a hard habit to break.

How did u almost set ur house on fire?

Dee & Wallflower are right. We all have our crosses to bear. My granddaughter had 2 brain surgeries this week. We do have to make better choices and finding a different outlet to soothe those emotions are critical. Take a walk, read a book, garden,exercise etc. etc...

I garden & sew.

This is my granddaughter right after surgery. If she can smile, anyone can.

post-207930-13813134384658_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]24844[/ATTACH]

post-340859-13813140409129_thumb.png

So beautiful to see Maddy smile like that. If she can do it, we can do it too! :-)

So beautiful to see Maddy smile like that. If she can do it' date=' we can do it too! :-)[/quote']

Being she can't walk, talks very little mostly signs or uses I Pad for communication and she's tube fed b/c of delayed gastric emptying. But is always happy and she has a wicked sense of humor. Don't know where she gets it?*)

I'm having a very bad day i almost set my house on fire a day after I. Paid it off and have a tremendously bad day all round . All I want is to eat and no one to help.....

((((((Hugs)))))) You can do this!!!!!

Being she can't walk' date=' talks very little mostly signs or uses I Pad for communication and she's tube fed b/c of delayed gastric emptying. But is always happy and she has a wicked sense of humor. Don't know where she gets it?*)[/quote']

Do baby dolls problems stem from being a preemie, or is there something else goin on? She's the bomb diggity!

Do baby dolls problems stem from being a preemie' date=' or is there something else goin on? She's the bomb diggity![/quote']

Yep, 1lb 2 oz. She's a regular 12yr old in body & mind, but physically handicapped.

Didn't mean to steal your thread. Just wanted to show things could be a lot worse. If Maddy can smile, so can you!

((((More hugs)))))

maddy (and her gram) helps me stay grounded

and keeps me real at what is important and whats not.....